PDA

View Full Version : Monroe just the eyes

mannafig
04-12-2012, 10:11 AM
My humble apologies if you thought a pretty blonde was going to appear:D:D
AKA Silas mitchell weir (tv series Grimm)
Anyway back to the subject at hand this was meant to be a full portrait but he just would not behave so this is what I was left with. Pesky werewolves:rolleyes:

limey-g
04-12-2012, 10:39 AM
Very nicely done, you are so good with the pencil.
Geoff

D Akey
04-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Hey, werewolves need a good scratch. . . can't expect them to sit around playing dead waiting to be sketched, all the while going crazy wanting to itch. I mean really. . .

Also they probably need to go out for a walk once in a while. . . and they need their shots. . . though not with a silvery bullet. Visits to the vet. . . hey, It's a commitment. You wanted him. He's your responsibility, young lady.

Nice what you did do, I must say! Marilyn could do with a bit of a tweeze tho. . .

screenpainter
04-12-2012, 12:08 PM
you are mean. :)
excellent drawing though.

mannafig
04-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Thank you my dear Geoff:):)

But cleaning up all their mess is just ridiculous:D:D
Haha you really made me laugh dear D Akey:D:D
Thank you as always for the great comment:):)

Poor Screen I am sorry:D:D:p:p
Thanks dear friend:):)

Caesar
04-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Probably the vision Albert expected is the one in front of this guy, looking at his expression. :D It's just a pity those wonderfully drawn eyes don't reflect enough to let us see even a faint and distorted image of such vision ... ;):p
Well, anyway a pretty blonde appeared on Your Avatar at least and the author too looks alike, as far as we remember ...:p:)

coops
04-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Great eyes Amanda but slightly unnerving as they stare right through you:)

barnburner
04-12-2012, 11:53 PM
See, I wasn't fooled at all. What rational person would paint only Marilyn Monroe's eyes? :D:D

Excellent job of this dear Amanda. The detail in the eyes is just wonderful. :):):)

Alexandra
04-13-2012, 01:31 AM
Uh oh...you've tricked us Amanda! Definitely male there-no Norma Jean.
Great expression and as usual great job!