PDA

View Full Version : Pino/Evening Out

pat1940
04-09-2012, 12:41 AM
Did this for DAkey for sharing his knowledge on the way Pino paints, I used his advise on this one so hope you like it, thanks Mr. DAkey

limey-g
04-09-2012, 12:58 AM
Wow Pat you are leaving us all behind with your incredible work.
I really like this one and so should mr D Akey.
Geoff

gxhpainter2
04-09-2012, 02:15 AM
Pat you are going leaps and bounds in your evolution as an artist.. this is simply stunning...full of light and color and beautiful color and brushwork on background and her..:eek::eek::):):):):):):):):)

justjean
04-09-2012, 02:44 AM
Pat you are going leaps and bounds in your evolution as an artist.. this is simply stunning...full of light and color and beautiful color and brushwork on background and her..:eek::eek::):):):):):):):):)

Gary said it and I agree :D

D Akey
04-09-2012, 06:51 AM
Now that's what I call a painting dedication! And she's all decked out for Springtime here on Easter, too!

Like it? I LOVE IT!!!!!!

You really did a great job with the brushwork this one, Pat! And your color is really looking richer, wouldn't you say? The painting feels more dimensional and dynamic. Compared with some of the softer ones you've done, you can see the effect you get in doing both. Both are valid. All a matter of the voice you choose when taking on a painting.

In addition, you're getting more adept with the human form overall, but especially the face, which is the most important in a painting like this, is a very nice plunge into the deep end of the pool, you might say.

I think it's a matter of painting what you love. That enthusiasm takes artists a long way, and it shows.

Thanks again, and I'll shout out MORE!!!! Go PAT Go!!!!!

Saphire
04-09-2012, 06:52 AM
This is beautiful Pat, love the style and delicate tones.

pat1940
04-10-2012, 05:11 AM
I am so happy that you all liked this one and really appreciate your comments and support that you have given me, Geoff, Gary, Jean, Saphire, and DAkey I am delighted that you really liked this one for you:)

shadowslake
04-10-2012, 05:33 AM
Nice picture. Just a sugestion, eyes? Please take it with a good heart. I am impressed with the picture as a whole.

jibes
04-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Your doing great work Pat!

EB
04-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Very nice

Earle

pat1940
04-11-2012, 08:27 AM
Thankyou all for checking it out,appreciate it:)
Shadowlake, this is a copy of Pino's and he did not
paint in the eyes, I wanted to paint it the same way to
try to make it a true copy, appreciate your comments, and
I always take it with a good heart:D:D

screenpainter
04-11-2012, 09:43 AM
good stuff Pat. very sensual and frilly. love how you try new things and different painting styles.

Caesar
04-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Dear Pat, I know D Akey has a passion for Pino (Jo, not pine, as he may well be in Italian :D). I was enchanted too by his paintings even if I eventually resisted the temptation to use him as a reference, since I find him slightly too affected, almost feminine, also in his strokes, according to my attitude and taste at least. You made a wonderful work interpreting him though and I'm tempted again (although I must consider that as a lady You presumably have an advantage to paint so lyrically).:)