PDA

View Full Version : constructive criticism wanted

Mark Antonio Juarez
01-22-2007, 01:22 PM
constructive criticism wanted

D Akey
01-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Howdy!

Personally, I think the spots on the hills are pretty contrasty. They sort of visually break apart in the context of the painting.

Think hierarchy of shapes so that there is a relationship between the major masses and you can break them up within those big areas -- to where each sot relates to its overall grouping.

It's a good idea. I like your direction and stylization.

Keep going!

:D :D :D

fisharms
01-24-2007, 04:48 AM
i agree with d akey, maybe make the shadows on the hills more subtle? i like the trees though. :)

Mouse
01-24-2007, 05:10 AM
Personally, I like this painting. The spots are bold. I noticed the trees to the right, right away.

screenpainter
04-27-2007, 10:29 AM
You have a beautiful style developing in the tradition of the great Hispanic muralists. Please keep it up and do more of them.

Lee
05-04-2007, 02:06 PM
Dear Mark......i like this very much, may be silly to say but each tree seems to have its own personality, i like the one in the right side of the gully, just a little tipsy, would like to know what is in the bottom of that gully though, mayby best left unknown,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bupaje
05-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Overall I like this very muc. It is bold and dramatic. Something subtle bothers me -not sure if it is the spots or the green color? Still I find I like the style and the color with minor points very very much.