silvy
03-28-2012, 10:38 AM
Hi dear friends:),
this one is Impressions of spring.
One layer, oil and knife
Hope you like it;)

SCP
03-28-2012, 11:35 AM
This looks like a great walk out doors,very warm and inviting.Nice colours.;):)

Rondo
03-28-2012, 11:55 AM
just what i wanted to say....Let take a walk between the colors of the upcoming spring!

AT-TA
03-28-2012, 06:36 PM
Sweetly beautiful, Silvy. I love this.

limey-g
03-29-2012, 02:56 AM
I really like this Silvy, such wonderful colours on a very pretty scene.
Geoff

Alexandra
03-29-2012, 04:04 AM
Beautiful scene dear Silvy!

mannafig
03-29-2012, 04:35 AM
Stunning work:):)

Weeks
03-29-2012, 04:47 AM
So cute Silvy, :)

Best,

Weeks

D Akey
03-29-2012, 04:49 AM
Would make a great greeting card! Very festive. I love it. :):):)

pat1940
03-29-2012, 05:12 AM
Silvy would love to be walking down this path, how peaceful, great job:):):):):):)

EB
03-29-2012, 12:19 PM
I really like this

Earle

jibes
03-29-2012, 05:24 PM
I like your scene here Silvy, not crazy about the green however. A darker shade perhaps.

coops
03-29-2012, 11:03 PM
One a bright summers day, the colours are at play. What a beautiful painting Silvy:)

Caesar
03-30-2012, 03:22 AM
Cara Silvia, un delizioso dipinto primaverile. Che bella tavolozza!

Marilyn Anne
03-30-2012, 11:30 AM
I would like to join all as we walk there.

Belvrog
03-30-2012, 12:39 PM
Wonderful ambiance. Great one Silvy. Love it!

silvy
04-01-2012, 08:38 AM
@SCP Thank you very much:)

@Rondo :) many thanks

@AT-TA grazie, you're very kind:)

@Geoff :) Many thanks, I'm glad you like this

@ Thank you Alexandra:)

@ many thanks Amanda :)

@Weeks grazie mille :)

@D Akey , yes:) it was the first thing that I thought when finished...although it was not my intention:rolleyes:

@Thank you Pat:)

@ Many thanks EB:)

@ jibes, agree with you, much dark on shadows would be better:)

@ Many thanks Katie:) warm and colors are finally here.

@ Grazie caro Cesare, molto gentile:)

@Grazie Marilyn Anne:)

@Belvrog :) Thank you very much

screenpainter
04-01-2012, 08:14 PM
it's a beautiful walk in the country.

silvy
04-03-2012, 05:43 AM
Many thanks Albert:)

Now the walk continues through blooming peach trees that fill the sky....
impression of spring 2

Hope you enjoy this;)

gxhpainter2
04-03-2012, 05:45 AM
silvia - wow these are both so beautiful and have such a warm spirit in them that shines through the paint... fantastic work:cool::cool::):):):)

screenpainter
04-03-2012, 10:23 AM
lovely Silvy. love how the light plays into this piece. some wonderful techniques here with the palette knife and watercolor... I am guessing.
definitely you should continue on this walk. :)

Belvrog
04-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Wow, this is so beautiful. Wonderful lighting and style.

justjean
04-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Silvy, both are beautiful love the colours and scenes :)

HarlequiNQB
04-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Very pretty Silvy. Your work is always so joyous, and as such a joy to behold.

Caesar
04-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Una fioritura primaveriale celestialmente soffusa di luce. Bravissima!

coops
04-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Oh what a wonderful place to walk through, lovely work Silvy:)

pat1940
04-04-2012, 11:00 AM
Silvy another beauty, keep them coming:):):):)

EB
04-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Well done

Earle

silvy
04-06-2012, 05:57 AM
@gxhpainter:) thank you so much.

@screenpainter:) I try to paint light, colors and sensations. The techniques is in progress:o:rolleyes:. Yes, I use palette knife but not watercolor, oil with hight % of thinner.Thank you very much

@Belvrog:) Many thanks!

@justjean:) Thank you very much!

@HarlequiNQB:) Thank you very much , you're very kind

@ Caesar Grazie carissimo:)

@Grazie Katie :)

@pat1940:) Thank you very much

@EB:) Many thanks

Weeks
04-07-2012, 02:23 AM
Whaou Silvy, the colors, the colors :eek:

Best,

Weeks

silvy
04-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Thanks weeks.....;)
Voila le portrait sans retouche
De l'homme auquel j'appartiens
Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas
Je vois la vie en rose....:)

silvy
04-15-2012, 04:49 AM
A new impression much warm.
Oil and knife
Hope you like it;);)

gxhpainter2
04-15-2012, 04:53 AM
silvy... beautiful scene with the large flowering tree and sun dappled ground.. a pleasing impression... I would love to walk among the trees there..:):):):cool::cool:

Weeks
04-15-2012, 08:48 AM
Gorgeous, Silvy, emotional.

The trees are "Flamboyants" ...

Magnifique.

Best,

Weeks

D Akey
04-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Very old world peaceful. Love it. I get a very strong mood from this of a respite from the cares of the modern world. Finding joys in the simple things in life is very apropos in this screwy modern world.

I appreciate this visual visit. Thank you, Silvy!

silvy
04-15-2012, 09:03 PM
@:) many thanks Gxhpainter. Looking back at the protagonist tree , I realize that I could do it even bigger. I'm glad you like this impression.

@Thank you very much Weeks:), you are very kind.

@Akey:) you hit the nail on the message. Find joy in the simple thinks of life and nature. I am very pleased that you enjoyed. Thank you so much!

Caesar
04-15-2012, 10:57 PM
Cara Silvia, altri magnifici lavori e fantastiche tavolozze. Pensare che avevo fatto un quadro africano con colori molto simili. :eek: Quando lo proverò lo allegherò.

coops
04-16-2012, 03:21 AM
Wow Silvy, that bower of red simply pulls one into the painting. Its lovely:)

silvy
04-21-2012, 02:12 AM
Grazie Cesare:) , mi piacerebbe davvero vedere il tuo quadro...se lo trovi sai che il post è qui;)

Many thanks dear Katie:) I'm glad you like it

Today another impression : My Garden Blossom
very thinned oil and knife, hope you like it;)

gxhpainter2
04-21-2012, 05:04 AM
silvy... very special... love the feeling of early morning light on the flowers...:):) great color and textures.

Caesar
04-21-2012, 09:53 AM
Quet'ultimo è davvero straordinario! Grandioso.
Scusa se mi sono scordato di ricercare il mio tentativo africano. Ormai mi sa che dovrò vedere lunedì sulla chiavetta dell'ufficio.

coops
04-21-2012, 11:25 PM
I can feel the breeze and the sunshine on these lovely flowers, well done Silvy on a great painting:)

Achilles
04-22-2012, 01:23 AM
Hi dear friends:),
this one is Impressions of spring.
One layer, oil and knife
Hope you like it;)

i like it!amazing paint!

silvy
04-27-2012, 03:20 AM
Thank you very much Gxhpainter, Cesare, Katie and Achilles.

You're all very kind!

Now another one impression, a very Hot day
Hope you like it:rolleyes:

Caesar
04-27-2012, 09:17 PM
Cara Silvia, il tuo stile mantiene la tua personalità ad una sua originalità in ogni sua evoluzione. Anche quest'ultimo dipinto è nuovo, fresco e bellissimo!

coops
04-28-2012, 01:13 AM
Like it???? I love it. Its rich in colour and I love the canvas texture. One of your finest Silvy:)

screenpainter
04-28-2012, 09:44 AM
Silvy, I loved Africa and Blooming. Just jaw dropping beautiful.
I also really love this latest piece. what a superb art piece. your work is just masterful these days. what a gallery of work! all really beautiful pieces.

mannafig
04-28-2012, 10:56 PM
Beautiful Silvy:):)

silvy
05-01-2012, 05:49 AM
Cara Silvia, il tuo stile mantiene la tua personalità ad una sua originalità in ogni sua evoluzione. Anche quest'ultimo dipinto è nuovo, fresco e bellissimo!

Grazie mille Cesare, volevo riprendere l'atmosfera dei villaggi messicani, dove l'aria brucia e la luce acceca.:)

Like it???? I love it. Its rich in colour and I love the canvas texture. One of your finest Silvy:)

Many thanks Katie:) reminds 'Matera', my old painting of 'last year, but this one is more hot;)

Silvy, I loved Africa and Blooming. Just jaw dropping beautiful.
I also really love this latest piece. what a superb art piece. your work is just masterful these days. what a gallery of work! all really beautiful pieces.

Thank you very much Albert, it's a good moment for me to paint. :)

Beautiful Silvy:):)

Many thanks Amanda:)

silvy
05-05-2012, 05:23 AM
I picked the petals of my peony now finished flowering and they were so silky and fragrant that I tried to bring them on the canvas .... I hope I did.;)

Watercolor and knife

Caesar
05-05-2012, 06:17 AM
Un fiore bellissimo e delicato. Introspezione poetica forse ...:)

gxhpainter2
05-05-2012, 06:18 AM
Silvia... Very Hot Day is a richly painted work and really gives of HEAT...:eek::eek:..:cool::cool::cool::cool: your Peonies are delightfully rich in color and forms.. you are really going good with your
painting right now...;);):D:D

jbeau
05-05-2012, 07:01 AM
Very nice gallery! I especially like your watercolor, Peony on air. It reminds me of my childhood, and my mothers love for her Double Pink Peony's and Gardenia's. She would take the petals and put them in a bowl of water. It smelled so good when I got home from school, I can almost smell them now!

justjean
05-05-2012, 07:32 AM
Silvy, all are beautiful but my fav is the "Hot Day" love the colours and architecture in this one :):):)

DennyCayman
05-07-2012, 03:42 AM
Wow Silvia,

I'm really enjoying your work thanks for posting.

Denny

silvy
05-10-2012, 08:51 AM
Un fiore bellissimo e delicato. Introspezione poetica forse ...:)

Grazie mille Cesare;)

Silvia... Very Hot Day is a richly painted work and really gives of HEAT...:eek::eek:..:cool::cool::cool::cool: your Peonies are delightfully rich in color and forms.. you are really going good with your
painting right now...;);):D:D

Many thanks Gxhpainter;), you're very kind.

Very nice gallery! I especially like your watercolor, Peony on air. It reminds me of my childhood, and my mothers love for her Double Pink Peony's and Gardenia's. She would take the petals and put them in a bowl of water. It smelled so good when I got home from school, I can almost smell them now!

Thank you kindly Jbeau;), you're right: those petals were really fragrant , and I put them in a jar with water also.
I'm glad that my painting has brought you a nice reminder.

Silvy, all are beautiful but my fav is the "Hot Day" love the colours and architecture in this one :):):)

Many thanks dear Jean;)

Wow Silvia,

I'm really enjoying your work thanks for posting.

Denny

Thank you so much Denny;)

silvy
05-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Sun, sun sun.....sun lovers:rolleyes:
thinning oil and knife
Hope you like ;)

Weeks
05-12-2012, 08:40 AM
Silvy... :eek: SunLovers is just... :eek: marvelous... :eek: Wow honestly...:eek:

Best,

Weeks

shadowslake
05-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Love it. Keep up the good work.

coops
05-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Love your latest Silby, its like the flowers are reaching up to the sunlight :)

DennyCayman
05-13-2012, 01:29 AM
Great work I love those flowers?

Denny

Caesar
05-13-2012, 02:12 AM
Girasoli di una potenza emotiva e cromatica da grande artista. Molto brava ed espressiva, come sempre peraltro!

eighty+
05-13-2012, 05:32 AM
Thanks Silvy its just what I needed great it will help me on my last one as have been dogein all that greeny stuff conffusis me :D :D :D.........SLAINTE

silvy
05-16-2012, 05:37 AM
Silvy... :eek: SunLovers is just... :eek: marvelous... :eek: Wow honestly...:eek:

Best,

Weeks

Many thanks:D Weeks!

Love it. Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much shadowslake:D

Love your latest Silby, its like the flowers are reaching up to the sunlight :)

Thank you dear Katie:D

Great work I love those flowers?

Denny

Thank you Denny:D, I love sunflowers too.

Girasoli di una potenza emotiva e cromatica da grande artista. Molto brava ed espressiva, come sempre peraltro!

Grazie mille Cesare, mi sono divertita a dipingerli, infondono gioia e ottimismo:D

Thanks Silvy its just what I needed great it will help me on my last one as have been dogein all that greeny stuff conffusis me :D :D :D.........SLAINTE

You're welcome Eighty:D:D:D. Grazie a te!

silvy
06-10-2012, 04:33 AM
Another impression : Summer comes again
Oil,, knife and loaded knife.
Hope you like this one.

pat1940
06-10-2012, 07:47 AM
Silvy, always love to view your wonderful painting, all so beautiful

screenpainter
06-10-2012, 10:38 AM
Beautiful additions.

gxhpainter2
06-10-2012, 11:10 AM
Silvy I do so love your rich colors and artistic themes..:cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
06-10-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm sorry I missed this. I LOVE sunflowers probably because it is contained into a family of colors. And the rhythm of it and composition is superb.

This last one is also quite nice though much bolder and segmented. The purple feels as if it's trying to outshine the flowers. I assume the main feature of that one is the flower, so I would make the other areas more supportive of where you want out eye to go. There are a couple ways to do this - lower the saturation of the competitors, or integrate your colors more throughout the picture as the Impressionists often did. It is as if weaving it all together, thus making it all feel of a unified voice.

The sunflowers have that working nicely.

Well done Silvy! (Sorry you have too much to translate).

silvy
06-10-2012, 11:01 PM
Silvy, always love to view your wonderful painting, all so beautiful

Thank you so much Pat, you're always very kind:)

Beautiful additions.

Thanks Albert:)

Silvy I do so love your rich colors and artistic themes..:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Grazie!!:)

I'm sorry I missed this. I LOVE sunflowers probably because it is contained into a family of colors. And the rhythm of it and composition is superb.

This last one is also quite nice though much bolder and segmented. The purple feels as if it's trying to outshine the flowers. I assume the main feature of that one is the flower, so I would make the other areas more supportive of where you want out eye to go. There are a couple ways to do this - lower the saturation of the competitors, or integrate your colors more throughout the picture as the Impressionists often did. It is as if weaving it all together, thus making it all feel of a unified voice.

The sunflowers have that working nicely.

Well done Silvy! (Sorry you have too much to translate).

:DHi D Akey, you're right as always.
I'm glad you like the sunflowers, thank you kindly.
For the last one I understand what you say and i'm agree with you.
That purple was very intrusive. In the beginning I thought of a lavender field in the distance.
Then I changed my mind and instead of deleting it I used knife.....not a good choice.
I could put some lavender in the foreground ... maybe in a next experiment.
Now I used glaze brush, and a bit of knife ....it seem better.
Thanks for your patience and advice, always welcome;)

limey-g
06-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Really lovely Silvy, I like both renditions, in some way I prefer the first one, I like the strong contrast.
Geoff

Caesar
06-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Il tema grano e papaveri mi ha sempre affascinato e tu lo hai dipinto magistrarlmente e intensamente. Bravissima!

coops
06-11-2012, 11:19 PM
What a beautiful painting Silvy with such rich colours and textures. Love the one with the blue skies:)

silvy
06-13-2012, 06:36 AM
Really lovely Silvy, I like both renditions, in some way I prefer the first one, I like the strong contrast.
Geoff

Many thanks Geoff:)

Il tema grano e papaveri mi ha sempre affascinato e tu lo hai dipinto magistrarlmente e intensamente. Bravissima!

Grazie Cesare, sempre gentilissimo:)

What a beautiful painting Silvy with such rich colours and textures. Love the one with the blue skies:)

Thank you kindly dear Katie:)

screenpainter
06-13-2012, 06:39 AM
It is beautiful, but I loved the purple sky as well. And what of the Fauves? :D

silvy
06-17-2012, 06:05 AM
;)Albert, you're right about Fauves, the purple sky could be fine, but it took a bit of purple in the foreground(like D Akey says), but I took the easy way:(.

Next time.....it's a challange. Thank you for your reply dear friend!

Weeks
06-17-2012, 06:12 AM
Silvy, lovely again :)

Best,

Weeks

silvy
06-21-2012, 07:35 AM
Silvy, lovely again :)

Best,

Weeks

Many thanks Weeks:).

Now the final update with a triumph of lavender;)
Hope you like

Caesar
06-21-2012, 08:13 PM
Better and better, dear Silvia!

coops
06-22-2012, 06:57 AM
I really like your latest Silvy, the colours are so rich and vibrant:)

screenpainter
06-22-2012, 07:16 AM
I like all three. I like the pink background one too. It has a very Asian sensibility with that background. I like the lovely purple as well. ah decisions, decisions.

gxhpainter2
06-22-2012, 08:54 AM
Silvy, really really fabulous colors, forms and composition.. I like the evolution of this in all its variety!..:cool::cool::cool:

MSIE
06-22-2012, 11:07 AM
awesome, I like all three versions of the poppies but the last one where you added the lavender is really wonderful :)

silvy
06-23-2012, 02:28 AM
Better and better, dear Silvia!

Grazie mille Cesare:)

I really like your latest Silvy, the colours are so rich and vibrant:)

Thank you kindly Katie:)

I like all three. I like the pink background one too. It has a very Asian sensibility with that background. I like the lovely purple as well. ah decisions, decisions.

:DAlbert it's adifficult choice.... I like the first and the last. Thanks!!

Silvy, really really fabulous colors, forms and composition.. I like the evolution of this in all its variety!..:cool::cool::cool:

You're very kind gxhpainter:). Thank you so much

awesome, I like all three versions of the poppies but the last one where you added the lavender is really wonderful :)

Grazie MSIE:) I'm glad you enjoyed

silvy
07-30-2012, 01:48 AM
Three old still life work :
1- armonia(still life in red)- oil and knife-
2-splash and reflex - watercolor study
3-precisione - watercolor study

For n° 3 I add the reference

Hope you like;)

Marilyn Anne
07-30-2012, 01:54 AM
I am proud of you for experimenting and putting so much life and beauty in your work!

limey-g
07-30-2012, 02:23 AM
These are rally lovely, well done Silvy
Geoff

pat1940
07-30-2012, 02:41 AM
Silvy, what a great collection, these are all so beautiful, would hang any on my wall

gxhpainter2
07-30-2012, 03:13 AM
silvy three very nice paintings, they are so vibrant and full of life even for "still life" paintings...glad you posted them at last..:):):)

MSIE
07-30-2012, 12:10 PM
wow, super work! I like your latest additions a lot :)
thanks for including the reference picture - imho your painting of the calla looks much better than the original :) well done! :)

coops
07-30-2012, 08:16 PM
These latest are so lovely Silvy and so hard to pick a favourite as they are all brilliant in different way, well done:)

Caesar
07-30-2012, 10:34 PM
Che impressionante evoluzione di stile e che talento! Questi ultimi lasciano realmente sbalorditi per l'eleganza e la bellezza. Bravissima!

silvy
08-03-2012, 10:17 AM
I am proud of you for experimenting and putting so much life and beauty in your work!

Thank you kindly Marilyn Anne:)

These are rally lovely, well done Silvy
Geoff

Many thanks Geoff:)

Silvy, what a great collection, these are all so beautiful, would hang any on my wall

Thank you very much Pat:)
I am very pleased to hear that you choose them for your wall.

silvy three very nice paintings, they are so vibrant and full of life even for "still life" paintings...glad you posted them at last..:):):)

Thank you very much Gxhpainter:):):) You're very kind

wow, super work! I like your latest additions a lot :)
thanks for including the reference picture - imho your painting of the calla looks much better than the original :) well done! :)

Thanks MSIE:):)

These latest are so lovely Silvy and so hard to pick a favourite as they are all brilliant in different way, well done:)

Many thanks Katie:)

Che impressionante evoluzione di stile e che talento! Questi ultimi lasciano realmente sbalorditi per l'eleganza e la bellezza. Bravissima!

Grazie Cesare:), gentilissimo. Spero che l'evoluzione continui perchè non sono mai soddisfatta dei risultati, però mi diverto tanto;)

chinapete
08-03-2012, 11:28 AM
... thread semplicemente fantastico!:):)...

silvy
08-16-2012, 09:42 AM
@ Grazie mille Chinapete:)

A new impression made with watercolor, knife and Spongy Flat by SOS(Thanks! great brush!!)
Title is 'Wind game on sunset's clouds'

Hope you like;)

screenpainter
08-16-2012, 10:05 AM
an amazing image Silvy.

I also very much like your still life red from earlier in this thread.

coops
08-16-2012, 09:10 PM
This is very beautiful Silvy, the sky is fantastic and love the lighting on the tree. Its great:)

pat1940
08-17-2012, 06:10 AM
This is beautiful Silvy, love this thread, always looking forward to seeing more

Marilyn Anne
08-17-2012, 07:12 AM
The colors and contrasts set a marvelously dramatic beautiful scene.

silvy
08-19-2012, 05:16 AM
an amazing image Silvy.

I also very much like your still life red from earlier in this thread.

Thank you very much Albert:D
Much appreciated

This is very beautiful Silvy, the sky is fantastic and love the lighting on the tree. Its great:)

Many thanks Katie:D
I'm glad you like it

This is beautiful Silvy, love this thread, always looking forward to seeing more

Thank you Pat, you're very kind:D

The colors and contrasts set a marvelously dramatic beautiful scene.

Many thanks Marilyn:D
I'm glad you like it

silvy
10-19-2012, 03:29 AM
Some new impressions done in AR:
1Magic autumn- watercolor, erase and knife
2Colors- oil and knife- ispired from a beautiful photo of Cezariusz Andrejczuk
Hope you like;)

D Akey
10-19-2012, 07:06 AM
Fantastic rhythms! Love them. Feels like Autumn in your pics.

GRSArts
10-19-2012, 11:01 AM
Very nicely done. I love the bubbling leaves in the first one.

Caesar
10-19-2012, 09:09 PM
Cara Silvia, i tuoi miglioramenti progressivi sono impressionanti, anche considerando che partivi da un alta qualità artistica. Bravissima!

pat1940
10-20-2012, 02:35 AM
Silvy, again such beautiful work, this thread is a pleasure to view

coops
10-21-2012, 07:02 AM
Beautiful work Silvy I really love the colours in the second one, well done:)

gxhpainter2
10-21-2012, 08:39 AM
all very magical Silvy... I especially like the second one although the way you painted the tree and leaves in the first is stunning and great colors..:):)

sabena
10-21-2012, 11:36 AM
Hi silivia

Wonderful work you have here, they are very good and your style is unique:rolleyes:

damasocl
10-22-2012, 07:21 AM
Silvy: great and beautiful paintings!!!!

gxhpainter2
10-22-2012, 07:40 AM
Silvy...the rich color in the clouds are made more impressive against the pale quiet sky.... very nice painting..

silvy
10-23-2012, 07:10 AM
Fantastic rhythms! Love them. Feels like Autumn in your pics.
Thank you very much D Akey:D

Very nicely done. I love the bubbling leaves in the first one.
Thanks GRSArts:D

Cara Silvia, i tuoi miglioramenti progressivi sono impressionanti, anche considerando che partivi da un alta qualità artistica. Bravissima!
Grazie mille Cesare:D

Silvy, again such beautiful work, this thread is a pleasure to view
You're welcome in this thread Pat, I'm glad you like it:D

Beautiful work Silvy I really love the colours in the second one, well done:)
Thank you kindly Katie:D

all very magical Silvy... I especially like the second one although the way you painted the tree and leaves in the first is stunning and great colors..:):)
Grazie mille Gxpainter:D

Hi silivia

Wonderful work you have here, they are very good and your style is unique:rolleyes:
Many thanks Sabena:D

Silvy: great and beautiful paintings!!!!
Thank you so much Damasocl:D

silvy
10-23-2012, 07:16 AM
Silvy...the rich color in the clouds are made more impressive against the pale quiet sky.... very nice painting..

I think you're talking about 'Wind game on sunset's clouds' . It's my favorite even compared to the last ones.
Many thanks:D

silvy
11-19-2012, 12:12 AM
Magic fall;)
Winter is coming....this is the last hymn of Autumn
hope you like it...

screenpainter
11-19-2012, 12:21 AM
that's beautiful Silvy!

gxhpainter2
11-19-2012, 06:19 AM
Albert is right it is beautiful.. what strikes me about it is it really looks like an al fresco oil painting I can practically smell the oil paint!..fantastic colors your mix of pure hues and neutral tones really adds depth to this.

Caesar
11-19-2012, 10:33 PM
Quest'ultimo scorcio, dipinto nel dominante contrasto di rossi e verdi, è assolutamente magnifico e originale come stile e atmosfera. Rende giustizia al termine magico che hai usato nel titolo e all'incanto dell'autunno che molte magìe inscrive nei suoi colori e nelle sue foschìe. Bravissima!

byroncallas
11-20-2012, 01:59 PM
Hi Silvy,
I just stumbled on this lovely and lively thread. Wonderful work and terrific exchanges. :)

damasocl
11-20-2012, 03:42 PM
Bellísimo Silvy!!!

La atmósfera que has logrado, y que "se siente" a través del follaje, es extraordinaria.-

Silvy: Beautiful!!!

The atmosphere you've accomplished, and "feel" through the foliage, is remarkable. -

coops
11-22-2012, 05:16 AM
I love the delicate colours in this one Silvy, well done:)

artage
11-23-2012, 06:54 PM
Beautiful!

silvy
12-05-2012, 06:18 AM
Thank you very much screenpainter:) and glad to see you back!

Many thanks gxhpainter:), you're very kind

Grazie Caesare, molto gentile:)

Thank you kindly byroncallas:) damasocl:), Katie:) and artrage:)

copespeak
12-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Very pretty, and clever!

eighty+
12-05-2012, 10:33 AM
.....Silvy Mon da dieu Quelle Colour :eek::eek: :D:D :cool::cool:

pat1940
12-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Silvy, absolutely beautiful, love this, colors and fantastic

Fashmir
12-08-2012, 08:27 PM
I am loving your color palette on that autumn image Silvy. Vibrant without becoming garish. More please. :)

silvy
12-25-2012, 05:20 AM
Thank you very much Copespeak:) Eighty:D Pat:) Fashmir:D.
You're very kind.

A new one 'Morning Glaze'
Hope you like;)

GRSArts
12-25-2012, 06:18 AM
o-o-oh, Very pretty.

grayflo
12-25-2012, 06:28 AM
very atmospheric, Silvy,

justjean
12-25-2012, 06:33 AM
Silvy, your flowers and trees are gorgeoous
http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=69539&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1345063219 (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=69539&d=1345063219)

D Akey
12-25-2012, 02:36 PM
Silvy, Fantastic peaceful winter scene! Very Christmas Card like.

JustJean, that's a powerful Autumnal scene.

What a great thread!

justjean
12-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Yes it is DA and Silvy painted it beautifully didn't she :)

D Akey
12-27-2012, 06:32 PM
Indeed she did. :)

silvy
01-31-2013, 01:38 AM
Thank you all very much GRSArts:), grayflo:), justjean:) and D Akey:)

kenmo
01-31-2013, 01:50 AM
Outstanding thread showcasing excellent art....:cool:

chinapete
01-31-2013, 03:09 AM
hi silvy,

sono arrivato un po' tarde, but I am catching up:) ...

silvy
02-03-2013, 10:35 PM
Many thanks kenmo:)
Grazie chinapete! Do you know what saying 'meglio tardi che mai'?;)

silvy
02-25-2013, 06:25 AM
New impressions ...
A white horse -oil
Stormclouds- watercolor
All AR Studio pro

Hope you like;)

grayflo
02-25-2013, 08:42 AM
The clouds are amazing. Beautiful!

kenmo
02-25-2013, 08:56 AM
Pure magic....love your works...

Alexandra
02-25-2013, 08:57 AM
These are wonderful Silvy.
My neighbor has a white horse so much like your painting. He named him White Cloud.
Wonderful thread.

Lima
02-25-2013, 10:41 AM
Just an wonderful thread. Very nice.

Bobbi
02-25-2013, 10:43 AM
Very appealing painting. Well done.

Lindae
02-25-2013, 11:57 AM
Silvy,
the clouds and the horse are both magical! Just lovely! L

justjean
02-25-2013, 01:05 PM
A magical painting of a beautiful horse

screenpainter
02-25-2013, 02:35 PM
I am blown away by your Storm Clouds. really a great piece. love the rhythms in it.

Caesar
02-26-2013, 12:49 AM
Sei ulteriormente migliorata nello stile, se possibile, e i tuoi quadri hanno sempre una grande poesia. Bravissima!

byroncallas
02-26-2013, 04:08 PM
Silvy, another great thread. You've left me full of great surprises reviewing your work over the last couple of day. Beautiful images.

silvy
03-03-2013, 12:47 AM
Many thanks grayflo:)

Thank you very much kenmo:)

Thanks kindly Alexandra:), your neighbor is very lucky, not everyone has the possibility to keep a horse

Many thanks Lima:)

Thank you so much Bobbi:)

Thanks Lindae:) nature is always magic;)

Thank you very much justjean:)

Thank you kindley dear screenpainter:) Storm Clouds is one of my favourite. I felt a great sense of freedom when I painted it

Caro Cesare c'è sempre da imparare, migliorare o cambiare.....Grazie per le tue parole:)

Thank you very much byroncallas for looking and kind comments:)

copespeak
03-03-2013, 11:07 AM
Really interesting watercolour effect .... very wet looking. Clever! :cool:

silvy
06-01-2013, 10:37 PM
Many thanks copespeak:)

Now a new watercolor of two sule in the air. I called it sighted
Hope you like it ;)

gxhpainter2
06-03-2013, 05:37 AM
wow this is really a great image silvy!. I love the soft strong diagonals of the sky , and the birds seeing something of great interest... very cool idea and excellently painted.

silvy
12-29-2013, 05:31 AM
I've been absent for a long time for several problems.:(
But I have not stopped painting and missed you all.
Take this opportunity to wish all the forum Happy Holidays and a fabulous New Year:)

Hope you like this new impression called Wind;)

coops
12-29-2013, 06:17 AM
Good to see you back again and hope all is well with you. I have missed your paintings and its a pleasure to see this one, so light fresh and full of feeling. Welcome back:)

copespeak
12-29-2013, 09:55 AM
Rainbow reflections, clever image!! :)

AndreaMG
12-29-2013, 10:04 AM
Bentornata e buon nuovo anno di pittura!
Welcome back and a happy new painting year!

D Akey
12-29-2013, 11:04 AM
What a bright and colorful picture - just like yourself.

May you have a wonderful New Year! Hope to see you around more when you can manage a painting or two. Be well! Ciao!

silvy
12-30-2013, 04:36 AM
@gxhpainter: Thank you very much:)

@Katie,yes, now all is ok for me:) Thank you for warm welcome back and for your kind comment about my new painting.

@copespeak, many Thanks:D

@AndreaMG; Grazie mille e Buon nuovo anno di pittura anche a te!:D

@D Akey, thank you so much! Have a wonderful New Year you too!;)

justjean
12-31-2013, 01:37 AM
Silvy, good to see you again with your lovely painting :D

silvy
01-03-2014, 07:44 AM
Thank you vary much justjean:), I'm glad to be back

stevemawmv
01-03-2014, 08:02 AM
Silvy,
Colorful and softly blowing, above softly flowing waters.
I've enjoyed viewing all your work, really like 'Shut up'...
Hey!..I liked them all, all very well done!
Best Wishes for a New Year
To you!
Steve

Alexandra
01-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Dear Silvy, it is so nice to see you. Beautiful painting, and best wishes for you this year.

Caesar
01-06-2014, 03:46 AM
Ciao Silvia! Sono contento che tu ti sia rifatta viva con i tuoi magnifici dipinti onirici. Tanti auguri per uno splendido 2014!

silvy
01-07-2014, 04:17 AM
@stevemawmv, thanks for watching my old works and for your kind words.:)
if you liked 'Shut up' I hope you like again the next one.... Transform
I don't particularly like portraits but sometimes I make someone:rolleyes:

@Dear Alexandra, Best wishes to you too:) Thank you very much

@Ciao Cesare, il 2013 non è stato piacevole, ma almeno adesso è passato. Speriamo in meglio per tutti. Grazie.:)
Hello Cesare, 2013, it was not pleasant, but at least it is now past. Let us hope for the better for everyone. Thank you.:)

Caesar
01-07-2014, 04:27 AM
Un'altra bella tela! Bravissima e mi auguro di cuore che il 2013 sia alle tue spalle allora. Un abbraccio e l'augurio di un anno molto, ma molto migliore!

stevemawmv
01-08-2014, 05:53 AM
Hi silvy,
I like this one too, as if racing towards a goal, leaving behind things best left
as memories. A strong expression of confidence is in this painting.
In other words, I've enjoyed viewing
this painting. Will make a fine
addition to your gallery of work.
Take Care,
Steve

pat1940
01-08-2014, 09:33 AM
Hello Silvy, wonderful painting, I have been away and really missed so much painting and viewing, so have much to catch up with

silvy
01-09-2014, 06:48 AM
@Caesar :) grazie mille!

@Steve, you're right;), we leave the past behind and look towards new days.
Thanks so much for your kind words!

@pat1940 :) Thank you kindly!

D Akey
01-09-2014, 08:16 AM
Interesting effect like a character from anime transforming in a dramatic way. I take it your foray into comics was successful since it looks like you're still doing it. That's great! Brava! Go go go!!!!

HarlequiNQB
01-09-2014, 07:15 PM
Very unusual, almost like melting away or burning into flames. I like it!

silvy
01-12-2014, 08:31 AM
@D Akey, thank you very much:) My foray into comics was funny and occasionally I like doing that. Thanks for the encouragement:)

@HarlequiNQB, I'm glad you like it. Many thanks:)

coops
01-13-2014, 02:31 AM
This is great Silvy, wild and free and the colours are perfect:)

Weeks
01-13-2014, 05:46 AM
Hello Silvy, what a deep look.

Nice to see more of your work.

Best,

Weeks

silvy
01-14-2014, 01:47 AM
Thanks kindly Katie and Weeks. :):)

silvy
04-27-2014, 02:23 AM
Hi dears, it seems a coincidence with Mary Lou's thread.
A case of life.
I introduce you the good friends of my life...
Annette
Yor
YorII
Baffi
Ziggy

silvy
04-27-2014, 02:30 AM
......and still....
Nefer
Tom
Rex
Honey
Gang of cats

Hope you like this dip into the past;)

justjean
04-27-2014, 06:15 AM
Such a beautiful bevy of friends that you have silvy, I particularly love YorII :)

Enug
04-27-2014, 02:36 PM
Beautiful animal paintings - I especially love the cats - and you have captured their favourite positions - in fact one of mine is lying on his back just now, like in your painting. The loose watercolour effect is what I'm striving to achieve.

vandra
04-27-2014, 07:39 PM
Oh my goodness! How wonderfully you've captured these gorgeous animals. Absolutely beautifully painted. I particularly like Yor11, Baffi and Tom. I think it's the eyes although they are all so gorgeous.

damasocl
04-28-2014, 04:21 PM
Great jobs!!!
Pets are our best friends...

Caesar
04-28-2014, 09:36 PM
Dogs and cats are raining here, dear Silvia! I guess You joined the new animalistic campaign of Berlusconi ....;):o Lovely gallery indeed!

AndreaMG
04-29-2014, 12:36 AM
What a wonderful set of paintings, they are all so cute. Love the different techniques you adopted too! :cool:

pat1940
04-29-2014, 04:06 PM
Wonderful set of these animals Silvy, love them all

silvy
04-30-2014, 06:11 AM
Such a beautiful bevy of friends that you have silvy, I particularly love YorII :)

Thank you justjean:) almost all the animals in my life.YorII was my pet when I'm 11 years

Beautiful animal paintings - I especially love the cats - and you have captured their favourite positions - in fact one of mine is lying on his back just now, like in your painting. The loose watercolour effect is what I'm striving to achieve.

Thank you kindly Enug:)

Oh my goodness! How wonderfully you've captured these gorgeous animals. Absolutely beautifully painted. I particularly like Yor11, Baffi and Tom. I think it's the eyes although they are all so gorgeous.

Many thanks for your kind words vandra:)

Great jobs!!!
Pets are our best friends...

Many thanks damasocl:) YES, they're are very best friends ever:)

Dogs and cats are raining here, dear Silvia! I guess You joined the new animalistic campaign of Berlusconi ....;):o Lovely gallery indeed!

I'm sorry dear Caesar, but you're wrong:rolleyes::p
I don't have nothing in common with that man(only the name, but female version is much better than male;))
He makes campaigns I was born animalist:cool: Grazie, tanto so che scherzavi:D

What a wonderful set of paintings, they are all so cute. Love the different techniques you adopted too! :cool:

Thank you so much Andrea I enjoyed it:)
Some are unfinished:o

Wonderful set of these animals Silvy, love them all

Many thanks dear Pat, I'm glad you like them:)

eighty+
04-30-2014, 06:55 AM
Hi Silvy I do like you animo Portraits when I looked before was all abstract with great colour which I had not a hope in hell of copying but might have a go at a dog ok

good your back and Smiling regards 8+

copespeak
04-30-2014, 10:58 AM
Lovely work Silvy, the eyes are all beautifully done!

D Akey
04-30-2014, 01:50 PM
WhooOOOoo let the dogs out? Woof woof woof woof woof. . .

Really nice paintings! Your house must be a lively place if these are you're models. And here I thought you were a cat person because of your avatar. Great fun, Silvy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhhyvNNKTCI

Marilyn Anne
04-30-2014, 03:39 PM
So nicely done and they are all so sweet!

silvy
05-05-2014, 04:05 AM
Hi Silvy I do like you animo Portraits when I looked before was all abstract with great colour which I had not a hope in hell of copying but might have a go at a dog ok

good your back and Smiling regards 8+

Yes dear 8+:):) you can copy every dog you want. It's a pleasure;)

Lovely work Silvy, the eyes are all beautifully done!

Thank you very much dear copespeak:)

WhooOOOoo let the dogs out? Woof woof woof woof woof. . .

Really nice paintings! Your house must be a lively place if these are you're models. And here I thought you were a cat person because of your avatar. Great fun, Silvy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhhyvNNKTCI

Ahahaha!! Really funny song:D.....like my house over the years. With some meows:cool:
Bagheera now is my cat, she's in my avatar and here: https://sites.google.com/site/silviasilvybandini/home/gallery/gallery-artrage3
Thank you kindley MrD:)

So nicely done and they are all so sweet!

Many thanks dear Marilyn:)

D Akey
05-05-2014, 04:58 AM
Wow! I dug into your linked website. What a wonderful experience -- very deep with so many pictures. You've been very busy. I particularly liked your slide show on YouTube with the violin (?) in the background. Your site is really quite a personal experience in which we get to immerse ourselves in your vision with your selection of subjects, your sense of color and style of painting and drawing. I feel as if we've had a long conversation over coffee. You're charm and love of natural beauty and of animals comes through in your art very clearly. You give Nature a very loving voice. BRAVA!

pai
05-07-2014, 04:40 PM
Aww, so cute kitties and doggies painting together. :D I like the black poodle, the german shepard and also the last kitties together ones. Great paintings :)

silvy
05-11-2014, 11:11 PM
Wow! I dug into your linked website. What a wonderful experience -- very deep with so many pictures. You've been very busy. I particularly liked your slide show on YouTube with the violin (?) in the background. Your site is really quite a personal experience in which we get to immerse ourselves in your vision with your selection of subjects, your sense of color and style of painting and drawing. I feel as if we've had a long conversation over coffee. You're charm and love of natural beauty and of animals comes through in your art very clearly. You give Nature a very loving voice. BRAVA!

Thank you kindly D Akey...I'm speechless:o after your lovely comment.
The music on YouTube video is piano by Ryuichi Sakamoto. His wonderful music do much of the final work;)
GRAZIE

Aww, so cute kitties and doggies painting together. :D I like the black poodle, the german shepard and also the last kitties together ones. Great paintings :)

Many thanks pai, you're very kind:)

Now my actual dog. A lady very dominant called Lula.
This one is made by oil and knife. Thanks for the teaching of copespeak on black fur(Carmen's thread)

Next attemp? Watercolor.....:rolleyes:

eighty+
05-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Hi. Silvy Reminds me of Pai. As she had a walk in the park today congrats nice one :D:D:D

justjean
05-12-2014, 07:47 AM
A beautiful painting of a proud lady, silvy

MKROOT
05-12-2014, 07:48 AM
Beautiful painting.

coops
05-12-2014, 10:38 PM
Beautiful work Silvy:)

silvy
05-14-2014, 05:04 AM
Thank you kindly dear eighty+ :D

Many thanks justjean :) she's my love

Thank you very much MKROOT :)

Thank you Katie :)

gxhpainter2
05-14-2014, 05:21 AM
WOW what a beautiful dog, and love the painting... especially the yellow background against her black fur... very well done!

AndreaMG
05-14-2014, 08:52 AM
Fantastic, she looks so girlie with those eyelashes :o See looks so elegant too :cool: Saluti

stevemawmv
05-14-2014, 09:35 AM
Silvy.......
'Lula', she has stolen my heart.......Nicely done!
Take care dear friend,
Steve

Caesar
05-14-2014, 08:40 PM
A real self-conscious and self-confident beauty your little girl! You painted perfectly the personality of her who probably commands at home .... LOL;):o

byroncallas
05-17-2014, 03:03 AM
Hi Silvy,
I'm still catching up with everyone's work after being away for a year. I got to spend time this morning with your WONDERFUL thread here, so full of rich impressions. Beautiful and expressive thread with great paintings and lively exchanges. It's wonderful to see so much of your work brought together here, seeing your range of interests and how you bring them out in your art. Impressions is a great title for the thread. I'll be back, I promise. :)

silvy
05-20-2014, 06:23 AM
WOW what a beautiful dog, and love the painting... especially the yellow background against her black fur... very well done!

Thank you very much gxhpainter:)

Fantastic, she looks so girlie with those eyelashes :o See looks so elegant too :cool: Saluti

Grazie mille AndreaMG :) in according to the standard eyelashes should be removed:(
but I prefer to leave that diva look :D

Silvy.......
'Lula', she has stolen my heart.......Nicely done!
Take care dear friend,
Steve

Many thanks Steve:)

A real self-conscious and self-confident beauty your little girl! You painted perfectly the personality of her who probably commands at home .... LOL;):o

Grazie Cesare:) eh eh eh she controls all

Hi Silvy,
I'm still catching up with everyone's work after being away for a year. I got to spend time this morning with your WONDERFUL thread here, so full of rich impressions. Beautiful and expressive thread with great paintings and lively exchanges. It's wonderful to see so much of your work brought together here, seeing your range of interests and how you bring them out in your art. Impressions is a great title for the thread. I'll be back, I promise. :)

Thank you kindly byroncallas:):) I'm glad you like thread:o