PDA

View Full Version : A Flower for YOU

coops
03-16-2012, 12:57 AM
Hope you enjoy what I did with Cesare's stencil and accept the flower she offers:)

nightjar
03-16-2012, 01:09 AM
lovely work

eighty+
03-16-2012, 01:32 AM
Katie Katie Coops YUK YUK YUK :D :D :D

limey-g
03-16-2012, 01:49 AM
A lovely painting Katie thanks for the flowers.
Geoff

Caesar
03-16-2012, 02:02 AM
... she's the best flower anyway, but this is only my old-fashioned opinion :o:D.
I think I should limit myself to just supply my modest drawing contribution to You, girls, and then sit and wait for some new great artpiece to appear! :p

kenmo
03-16-2012, 03:39 AM
Enchanting for sure....:):):):)

lori99320
03-16-2012, 04:43 AM
How lovely!

Alexandra
03-16-2012, 09:52 AM
So beautiful Katie!!!

D Akey
03-16-2012, 07:51 PM
Ah, Ms Coops. . . sure n' it's a fine painting Irish Standard Time 12 o'12. It's as if you stamped the time below your signature. Or is this a time traveling petal pusher? Sounds like this one's got Mr Ploos' motor splutterin', oh aye. . . The lad's keen eye can spot a pretty witty in a sticky thicket, eh wot?

I once heard a comedian on a talk show here in the States say that the way to drive a baby nuts was put him in a room that is wallpapered with an electrical outlet pattern. I feel for this babe in the woods. . . er, what I mean to say is, this is like The Green Guy's daughter, and we're passing through selling encyclopedias. I mean really. . . is there a story here or what? Right, everyone down t' the pub. I'm buyin' the first round. . . for Mr Ploos. . . that is if he tells what he's chooklin' aboot under those Eighty+ whiskers. . .

Well, all seriousness aside, this is a right fine sentiment. Great girl all around, but I really love the hair and the face. Reminds me more than a little of a fiery Ann Margaret. Careful around that kindlin' and brush. The boy scout in me is more than a little concerned with startin' a fire. :eek: :D:D:D

coops
03-17-2012, 02:52 AM
Thanks Nightjar:)
And a yukky yuk yuk to you dear Eighty:o
Glad you liked the flowers Geoff:) and the painting too:)
Cesare, Ken, Lori and Sandy your kind comments are really appreciated:)
Dear Mr Akey, what a laugh you are, you always make me chuckle with you expressive comments and I really do get a buzz (no bees in the painting by the way) from what you say. Thanks again:)