PDA

View Full Version : Standing Ovations

MSIE
03-04-2012, 02:44 PM
Standing Ovations silouhette courtesy of Caesar (see this thread (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39067) in Art Projects forum).

mostly paint roller, plus some airbrush and knife. fun! :)

I hope you like it! [click to enlarge]

D Akey
03-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Very graphically clever. Ah, would that such women populated my space ship. . . Captain Kirk would surely approve of the zero g requisitioned space boots. :D

Really though, joking aside this is really cool looking.

screenpainter
03-04-2012, 05:24 PM
I like the graphic element a lot. not crazy about all the white space, but like what you did with the figure graphic and the textured pink canvas.

Caesar
03-04-2012, 08:15 PM
WOW, what a science fiction pin-up! You turned a simple black silhouette into a most elegant artpiece!:eek::cool::):):):):):)

coops
03-04-2012, 10:54 PM
My what a sexy lady and I love the outfit. Hmmmm message to self "must get some of those shoes!!". Great work MSIE:)

MSIE
03-12-2012, 01:41 PM
D Akey ~ thanks for looking and commenting :) ........ (women + spaceship + zero gravity .. sounds interesting! :D)

screenpainter ~ thank you! :) may I ask what's wrong with the white space (which in fact is light blue)? should I crop the image, or try making the background more interesting? :o

Caesar ~ thanks again for providing us with your silhouettes :) and thank you for your nice comment as well. I like your idea of a science-fiction pinup :D :)

coops ~ thanks :) ... those shoes ... well ... I think they are custom made and not for sale yet :D (but maybe in 2112? :cool:)

screenpainter
03-12-2012, 02:57 PM
nothing wrong with all that white area except that it holds no information... i'ts just blank paper.
not very interesting is all.
some sixties typography would be good in there. or you could crop it yes. but of course my opinion and two bucks will buy you a cup of coffee. :) not at Starbucks though. :)