PDA

View Full Version : A little Jazz Music

coops
02-23-2012, 01:31 AM
Hope you enjoy this bit of fun:)

silvy
02-23-2012, 05:07 AM
What an awesome work!!:)
Love the choice of colors and the compisition. Great idea of saxophonist behind the curtain.
She's very pretty also. Bravissima Katie:):)

Lima
02-23-2012, 07:13 AM
Beautiful Katie.

chinapete
02-23-2012, 07:38 AM
The singer's shadow! ... :-)

limey-g
02-23-2012, 08:20 AM
As always a lovely painting and a great theme.
Geoff

eighty+
02-23-2012, 10:40 AM
hope she can sing like Amy :eek::eek::eek:

Alexandra
02-23-2012, 10:52 AM
WOW Katie. I can hear her now.. a low and smooth as silk voice, moody and mesmerizing to the audience.

mannafig
02-23-2012, 11:44 AM
very stylish dear Katie:):)

Caesar
02-23-2012, 09:47 PM
The voice and the sax sound magnificently combine in this warm melody of Your brush.

screenpainter
02-23-2012, 10:07 PM
that's really a beauty Katie. your painting style is really evolving in an amazing way. delicious colors. I would like to see the mike draw less attention. it seems a little big. I made it smaller and put it on stage for ya. :)

coops
02-24-2012, 03:42 AM
Thank you so much Silvy, your words are always very kind and I really appreciate them:)
Dear Oriane, so good to see you and thank you so much for you kind comments:)
Thanks Geoff and Pete so happy you enjoyed this one:)
Awwwwwwwwwwww Amy could really sing couldnt she dear Eighty:)
Sandy and Amanda thank you both very much:)
You are as always Cesare so very kind.:)
Thanks Albert so happy you can see progress lol and thanks for the conversion, happy you enjoyed this one:)

D Akey
02-24-2012, 02:38 PM
Ah, the music of mystery, Ms Coops! In this world, the sultry Asian nightingale trades with the throaty saxophone in fours and twos, a call and response through the screen. . . I see here the nocturnal life that's voicing the blues in red. Ah, to be a nightingale outside a night club. Imagine her longing to become the singer. She dreams the dream of the Phoenix.

If I could sing I would burst into song. . . but then what would my cats think of me? :eek::eek::eek::D

Sinatra I ain't. Hahahah.

Worse, they may start singing too. . . which is okay, but we have had too little time to rehearse. . .

Nice lounge scene. Love it.

coops
02-25-2012, 03:20 AM
Awwwwww dear Mr Akey I think your cats would appreciate a song or two and yes they may even join in. Wow that could be another painting lol but not from me as I cannot paint cats. Your painterly description is always a delight to read and I thank you once again for taking the time to view and so kindy comment:)