PDA

View Full Version : Paint in the Dark Silhouettes (updated proposals far below)

Caesar
02-22-2012, 06:26 AM
As suggested I would start this new thread hoping it may be a funny one.
You may use the two figures as stencils and get out a couple of charming Carnival ladies out of them Your own way.
Do You want to give a try?

coops
02-23-2012, 10:18 AM
This outfit is flipping heavy and its hard to walk sexy with a broken heel:mad:

Hope you enjoy this one and thanks for the fun Cesare:)

Caesar
02-23-2012, 08:39 PM
I was pretty sure that the silhouette would have become a flamboyant artpiece in Your hand, dear Katie, and I wasn't wrong at all! Thank You very much! :):):):):)

coops
02-24-2012, 02:45 AM
Hey Cesare I had a lot of fun doing this one lol:)

D Akey
02-24-2012, 02:04 PM
PAAAAAAAAARTYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA. That's hilarious! Sort of like you took the silhouette and began dancing. I suppose even in fan dancing one can have wardrobe malfunctions. . . especially if they're on parade in the streets. She's got to have a spare shoe in the boot of that outfit.

Listen to the sounds coming from this painting!

This is a flightless bird of paradise who I hope never to see on the endangered species list!!!

Great painting, Ms Coops! Nice ideas Caesar!

justjean
02-24-2012, 05:27 PM
Coops love your flamboyant dancer and now
here's the chorus line :D

Caesar
02-24-2012, 08:48 PM
Dear D Akey, I'm so glad You appreciated the idea to have once more some form of collective fun and creativity around a simple cue, a proposed basic canon if You wish. I find sometimes it can be more intriguing than starting from absolute, blank freedom.

What an elegant couple of twins about to fly into the waves of music, dear Jean! Thank You for Your wonderful interpretation!

coops
02-24-2012, 10:09 PM
Your chorus line just oozes music and dance Jean. Love it:)
Dear Mr Akey, heck you almost had me dancing there too, so happy that you got such a kick out of this one. Thanks again for your wonderful comments:)

Carnevale di Venezia (hope you enjoy this one Cesare)
Who is the mysterious lady????

Caesar
02-25-2012, 12:35 AM
WOWOWOWOW! :eek::cool::):):):):)
Dear Katie, what a phantasmagoric party and what a magical night is going to be! It looks like that one of the Venitian courtesan took life again in view of reviving the celebration and the amusement lost in the mist of the time!
No doubt the silhouette would have taken off like airplanes with Your art engines and flown on the wings of Your dreams and fantasy ....:rolleyes:
Don't hesitate to ask whenever You need any silhouette from me then ...:p

coops
02-25-2012, 02:26 AM
Cesare this was such fun to do and I really did enjoy myself. ANY MORE PLEASE!!!!!:)

Alexandra
02-25-2012, 03:21 AM
I've missed all of these-WOW Katie! WOW Jean!

I've just re-edited Cesare-I had some time to play with it. Seems her anatomy was in need of some serious repair. I played with the background too.
I hope you don't mind, and I hope you like this one too.
(Yes, I think she is shy or doesn't want anyone to see her for some reason.)

Too fun Cesare, thanks!

Caesar
02-25-2012, 05:14 AM
Dear Katie, then I think I should emphasize shoes silhouette in the forthcoming shapes ... I'm sure You've got plenty of ideas and samples to adapt. :p

Wonderful lady, dear Sandra ... and pretty shy I'd say, but she could always change her mind during the party, maybe ...:D
The red attire in here is so attractive and elegant. I guess it's a Valentino Red! :)

Alexandra
02-26-2012, 02:19 AM
haha-I don't know what to say about this one Cesare!:p:o:D

coops
02-26-2012, 02:31 AM
Shes way cool Sandy:):):)

Alexandra
02-26-2012, 03:31 PM
Thank you Katie, oh my goodness, I love the one's you've done!
I have one more before I call it a day.
(Katie, see what you can do to hurry Cesare for a few more:rolleyes::p;):D)

coops
02-26-2012, 11:11 PM
Looks like there is a carnival going on with the little people too Sandy, nice painting.
MORE PLEASE CESARE!!!!

SCP
02-27-2012, 07:30 PM
Wow Coops and Sandy great work and plenty of takes on the theme.
I hope it is o.k I add mine,just a quick one, sorry in advance Caesar for not using my own background:o
Anyway I hope you approve:confused:

Caesar
02-27-2012, 09:40 PM
Dear Sandra, You made a magnificent work on both these version, very carioca dancers, fantastically well painted. Gentlemen too in here will get excited by these rutilant beauties, I think. I also suspect You took part to the dance Yourself on the first of the two ... ;):D Thank You, very much!

Dear Katie, I obviously set up quickly , according to Your wish, a few more silhouette for Your amusement, either here or wherever else You may like them to act. Thank you for Your enthusiasm!

Dear SCP, feel free to use any background. Your work is wonderfuly weird and it assured to the Carnival of Rio a more than international role, an interplanetary one I'd say. :p Masterfully executed too and within a fixed canon, not easy at all! Thank You!

Here some new inspiring silhouettes for anyone to use anywhere. I'll just reserve the right to use them too ...:D

Caesar
02-27-2012, 09:42 PM
Two more. You probably have to refine a little bit the border and fill them better with black, anyway ...

coops
02-27-2012, 11:58 PM
SCP thats sooooooo funny but so well painted. Well done its great:)
Dear Cesare thank you for taking the time to post more stencils but ohhhhhhhh deary me you set me a right test. I started one and it has now turned into a time consuming painting so it will be a little while before it is posted. hehehehe:) Many thanks:)

Caesar
02-28-2012, 01:38 AM
Dear Katie, I'm sorry to have got You into a too engaging work.:o:( The idea was instead to save a little time by using a stylized approach for quick figure set up on a freely painted background in order to have some fun and experimentation. I understand this and took my time to proceed myself waiting for some sort of original inspiration.
Considering Your outstanding talent though, I'm absolutely sure You will end up with some stunning artpiece anyway.
I thank You in advance for what we're going to enjoy, sooner or later, at Your best convenience.

Alexandra
02-28-2012, 01:57 AM
Scott, you are so talented-I love it!
Thank you dear Cesare, I think you have a big hit with these things! Great thread. I have a laugh for you though....I am doing Zumba. It is kicking my uh backside....tough stuff but I am learning it!:D Next thing is I will be able to fit into one of these outfits and go to carnival....well...maybe not...haha!
I'm with you Katie...and I can't wait to begin. Looking forward to seeing more of these.

Caesar
02-28-2012, 04:39 AM
LOL:D Glad You appreciate and get fun from this thread, dear Sandra.

Dear mates joining this foolish thread, pls be informed that in the meanwhile I made my own first homework too.
Have a look herebelow. The second version with a second layer multuplied and reduced to 30% transparency.
I used mostly airbrush, a tool I always used too little I think.

mannafig
02-28-2012, 10:40 AM
There are so many outstanding paintings here truly this is a fun thread dear Cesare:):)

Well here is my addition:)

Caesar
02-28-2012, 08:40 PM
Masterful and elegant B&W interpretation, dear Amanda.
Your drawing skills, style and fashion creativity shines also into the boundaries of an assigned shape! :)

Alexandra
02-29-2012, 01:46 AM
Wow Cesare, you are such a great artist. Her hat all the way down to her pretty feet are so well defined, and perfect figure and clothing. Just amazing!!!

You always draw the coolest people Amanda, this is great!

One more from me Cesare.....
(I can't wait to see the mythological creature done....)

barnburner
02-29-2012, 02:07 AM
Wow. Just ran across this thread. Great stuff!
Excellent idea Caesar.
Some really great paintings. :):):)

coops
02-29-2012, 02:34 AM
Great work Cesare and wonderful colours.:)
Thats a beautiful sketch Amanda:)
Sandy what a delightful young lady of the harem, love the background too.:)
Heres my latest, hope you enjoy it:p

Caesar
02-29-2012, 03:14 AM
Thank You, dear Sandra and Katie for Your fantastic interpretation of two of the new silhouettes into these two artpieces very much in line with Your artistic talents and style.
I'm so proud I was able to involve You in this fun so as to get much delight by the views You so masterfully depict.
Dear Barnburn, is anyone coming from the old wild west too? :p Thank You!

In the meanwhile, here's my second excercise and experiment.

Alexandra
02-29-2012, 03:32 AM
So amazing Cesare! I love her expression!
Thank you again for all of the great silhouettes and idea.

Thanks so much Katie, and I love your painting.

Here is one I finished tonight.:o

Caesar
02-29-2012, 09:17 PM
Thank You, dear Sandra!
What a sexy dancer You got here! :cool: Is this one the mythological creature You was referring too? :D
With this production pace I'll have to produce soon new silhouettes!

Obviously feel free to use these silhouettes and modify them in whichever other composition of Your own whenever You wish and with no need of any acknowledgement. I'd just be delighted ....

Alexandra
03-01-2012, 02:46 AM
Dear Cesare, Thank you, glad you enjoyed the painting of this nightclub dancer. I think the fellows in the background are too.:p:D

coops
03-01-2012, 02:54 AM
Nice one Cesare, great work on the fabric:)
Wow Sandy she sure is a sexy lady, great skin tone too.:)

Alexandra
03-01-2012, 03:08 AM
Thank you Katie...I tried something new with her. Watercolor and airbrush on cell. I couldn't believe how it turned out.
I agree Katie-Cesare the dress and the fabric design are so beautiful.

Saphire
03-01-2012, 03:34 AM
Love all the painting, the silhouettes are brilliant.

.I am doing Zumba. It is kicking my uh backside....tough stuff but I am learning it!:D Next thing is I will be able to fit into one of these outfits and go to carnival....well...maybe not...haha!
I'm with you Katie...and I can't wait to begin. Looking forward to seeing more of these.

Glad you are liking Zumba, I have been doing it for the last two months I may not have lost any weight but I feel much fitter, it's very addictive and fun.:D:D:D:D

Caesar
03-01-2012, 04:47 AM
Time to add a new one, a Farfata, a Butterflairy, a mythological being of my slightly crooked fantasy ... :D

Dear Sandra, I finally discovered what Zumba (fitness) is. :p

Thank you, dear Katie! I'm no more borrowing shoes, so I'm engaged with fabric design now. :p

Thank you, dear Saphire. May I presume You'll get involved too with silhouettes nextly?

Caesar
03-01-2012, 06:24 AM
Another silhouette not fully black, so as to suggest a little more ....

limey-g
03-01-2012, 08:01 AM
You might know I had to do this.
Geoff

pat1940
03-01-2012, 06:06 PM
Thanks Caesar, this was fun:D:D:D

Caesar
03-01-2012, 10:20 PM
Dear Geoff, You made a really gorgeous interpretation of the silhouette and the ambient around her is really spectacular. I guess You put some bucks somewhere in her lingerie, as they say it's usual to that kind of shows, but it's really hard to guess where. :D Thank You!

I'm glad You had fun, dear Pat and You certainly used a quite original style here, a little like a decorated clay bas-relief. Thank You!

I noticed that the Venitian damsel silhouette was a little too short and I elongated it by resizing my painting vertically, a 5% increase. See the difference in case.

coops
03-02-2012, 12:32 AM
These are all so good, well done everyone and I really got a giggle looking at Geoff's:)

Alexandra
03-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Here is another dancer.
I love the submissions Geoff and Pat.:)

pat1940
03-02-2012, 06:13 PM
thanks Caesar

justjean
03-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Looking great Everyone

and now here's the couple :D

Caesar
03-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Dear Sandra, Pat and Jean, thank You very much for Your new submissions.
You're declining, with Your different ideas and styles, the many different ways the special enchantment women may give out with their eyes, shape and movements.

More in general I've got the impression that lady mates in here seem to show a sort of almost increased freedom and less timidity to express themselves within these proposed silhouettes, even if they apparently are fixed canons, thus constraints. :rolleyes::)

coops
03-02-2012, 11:02 PM
These are all great well done to everyone:)

Alexandra
03-03-2012, 12:19 AM
These have been so fun Cesare.
I seem to have made a 180 turn around since I have been on the internet forums-once very uncomfortable with certain artwork or expressions having been brought up with a certain perspective to now later in life finally forming my own. I wish that I had had this experience in my youth as it has been a key to a door that was hidden and locked a long time ago....a secret garden of sorts.:p

limey-g
03-03-2012, 12:55 AM
Some great ideas from everyone, it has been fun to see what everyone does.
Geoff

pat1940
03-03-2012, 03:49 AM
All so great work on Caesar's silhouettes and what fun for all of us:D:D:D:D

Caesar
03-03-2012, 05:02 AM
Thank You again my dears for Your warm appreciation and I hope You didnn't feel any obligation to kick ahead this thread, just fun.:D
Should anyone have any specific request for a particular silhouette either dark, massed (with some tonally different areas) or some details outlines, pls, just let me know and I hope to be able to fulfil such wishes not later than next monday.;)

Belvrog
03-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Hi everyone, what a great idea Caesar. Great work everyone. Had to give it a try too. So if you don't mind I throw in mine as well. :)

Caesar
03-04-2012, 09:23 AM
Thank You, dear Belvrog! I'm so glad You joined the party with Your dreamy version of the whirling girl.:cool::)

mannafig
03-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Well there are some super new additions here well done everybody:):)

Here is another one from me hope you like it:):)

limey-g
03-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Yes I really like it, you do such wonderful work
Geoff

Caesar
03-04-2012, 10:30 AM
I'm so happy to have involved so many artist friends in this sort of playground getting fun and contributing to a collection of original and amazing outcomes.
This knight and horse, dear Amanda, became a beauty and a formidable crest in Your hands. Thank You!

mannafig
03-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Thank you dear Cesare:):)
This is a fun idea and it is a new challenge in it'self I have never done any artwork starting like this before it is great to see how things work out and I am so pleased you enjoyed the outcome of this one.
Thank you dear cesare for giving the outlines:):)

MSIE
03-04-2012, 01:52 PM
thank you Caesar for sharing your silhouettes with us!

I had fun with the paint roller :)

I hope you like it [click to enlarge]...

Caesar
03-04-2012, 08:20 PM
You're welcome, dear MSIE, especially if the outcome is so wonderful and pays back so much my simple supply of black silhouettes in this thread.
Thank You for making this collective exhibition furtherly grow in quantity and quality to gether with all the other artist mates, dear MSIE!

silvy
03-05-2012, 05:28 AM
Very amusing thread with a lot of beauty works:)
I try too with a Star Girl:rolleyes:, like Bowie's song
Is a star girl waiting in the sky.....;)

Hope you like

Caesar
03-05-2012, 06:12 AM
Bellissima immagine! La costellazione qual'? Io metterei quella di Cassiopea, una vera bellezza della mitologia greca.:)
Grazie, cara Silvia, sei bravissima!

Alexandra
03-05-2012, 12:39 PM
She is pulling on a few heart strings...

limey-g
03-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Really good Alexandra! im in love.
Geoff

Caesar
03-05-2012, 09:32 PM
Oh my! You evocated such a beauty here, dear Sandra, whose love waves no one can really resist!:eek::cool::):):):):)
The grown female version of Cupid or Venus herself in modern attire!

Caesar
03-05-2012, 09:34 PM
With this artistic production rate I'm afraid we're running short of silhouette!:eek:
Maybe it's time to look for some further production as soon as I can find a few moments! ANY WISH ABOUT NEW SUBJECTS AND POSES?
In the meanwhile let me add my knight too ...

Caesar
03-05-2012, 10:20 PM
... one more quickly set up with bits and pieces of past elements and parts ...

coops
03-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Hope you like the shoes Cesare but didnt want to scare anyone so put some clothes on lol:)

limey-g
03-06-2012, 08:51 AM
Very pretty colours Coops.
Geoff

Caesar
03-06-2012, 09:14 PM
Well, You look great (and green) in Your famous garden which looks much like the planet of Avatar! :D Seriously an excellent artpiece. Thank You!

TWO MORE SILHOUETTES. You may also use them together in a fantasy illustration if you wish.

I would also propose You the B&W portrait of Lucio Dalla, almost a silhouette, if You may find it amusing to paint and interpret someway.

Alexandra
03-07-2012, 02:53 PM
I haven't been able to post as I would like as I am sick with bronchitis. I wanted to give you all a chuckle with this one before I sign off though.

Is this D Akey chasing Katie through the woods? Maybe he wants to return your cool shoe Katie!:D

Caesar
03-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Fantastic! :eek::cool::):):):):)
It looks a bit like the following vignette of the above painting by Katie.
You painted a precious scenario, an intriguing story, a couple silhouettes juxtaposition by place, color, tone, character and feelings.
You also switched on the mechanism of the composition giving to the scene movement and existence also beyond the painting frame.
Very briallian!
Best wishes for a prompt recovery ....

coops
03-08-2012, 02:58 AM
I did get a giggle out of your painting Sandy, look after yourself and get well soon:)

silvy
03-08-2012, 05:49 AM
Bellissima immagine! La costellazione qual'? Io metterei quella di Cassiopea, una vera bellezza della mitologia greca.:)
Grazie, cara Silvia, sei bravissima!

Grazie mille Cesare. :)
Non pensavo ad una costellazione ma ad una extraterrestre.
Congratulazioni per il ritratto di Lucio, davvero triste averlo perso anche sa le sue canzoni resteranno per sempre.

Thank you Caesar.:)
I didn't think to a constellation, but at an alien girl.
Congratulations on the portrait of Lucio, really sad to have lost him, although his songs will always remain.

Caesar
03-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Grazie cara Silvia! E' il secondo grande Lucio che abbiamo perso nella musica pop nostrana e che avrebbe meritato gli allori internazionali sommi, se contassimo di pi come case discografiche e lingua come dovremmo, p per il merito di singoli che some sistema, al solito ben poco meritocratico e professionale.
Le loro canzoni continueranno sempre a far parte della colonna sonora delle nostre memorie e sentimenti e, molto probabilmente, anche per le ultime e prossime generazioni.

Caesar
03-09-2012, 04:59 AM
Another imaginary silhouette with some more indication on how to complete it and some grain which could be exploited ...

Since it's women day, a warrior woman here for celebrating the really strong sex and the millennia long fight women had to stand and are still facing for definitely affirming their equal dignity and due respect to them anywhere in the world ...

Caesar
03-10-2012, 04:12 AM
I would provide herewith an initial WIP, to furtherly ease the job and one of the possible finished versions (I kept a few layers too in case).

limey-g
03-10-2012, 04:18 AM
Nicely done Caesar, a very strong woman indeed.
Geoff

Caesar
03-10-2012, 08:23 AM
Thank You, dear Geoff!
I'm more and more realizing that painting by silhouettes may offer quite a number of different simple enough processes for reasonbly good outcome within a reasonably short time ...:)

coops
03-10-2012, 10:19 AM
I am having so much fun with these Cesare and I really love your latest. Here is my version:) Keep them coming :)

Alexandra
03-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Thank you Geoff, Katie, and Cesare. And also for your well wishes. I am doing a little better, but not out of the woods yet. I really need some of your brandy Katie. I'll be over later.:D

Caesar
03-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Another wonderful couple of artpieces on the last silhouette, both with a somehow oriental flavour.

Dear Katie, Your brilliant idea of showing her from behind as well as of playing with such a limited, but elegant and powerful palette produced an oustanding artpiece and has the signature of Your art. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Sandra, for such a savage and sexy beautywhich seems perfectly able for both fight and tenderness. It's a rich and colorful artpiece for any age.

coops
03-11-2012, 11:09 PM
I am having so much fun with these Cesare and its so good to see others are joining in too. What a great bunch of fun folks. Hope you enjoy this one too.:) She was a scarey Warrior Queen but I am sure she had a softer side:)

Caesar
03-11-2012, 11:39 PM
You're a volcano of creativity, dear Katie! I like this very much and she's a real warrior goddess, so serene and radiant! :eek::cool::):):):):)

Alexandra
03-12-2012, 04:22 AM
Here is my try at the sitting silhouette. Whoa....tough one for me. Hope you all like it.

Caesar
03-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Nontheless You succeeded, dear Sandra, and You set up a very fitting and interesting style and brushwork! She seems to be looking for someone offering her a drink ... :rolleyes::)

Alexandra
03-13-2012, 03:09 AM
Here is one that I was working on from one of your dancing silhouettes Cesare.

Caesar
03-13-2012, 09:39 PM
WOW! :eek::cool::):):):):)
This is a sort of spring goddess dancing and making the new life blooming again! Also the Hindu mythology attributes a great importance to dance and god's dance are effective and creative actions there.
I love the palette and the figure looking like a modern Primavera (exactly Spring) of Botticelli.

Caesar
03-15-2012, 04:10 AM
Another one of the funny type ... :D

Caesar
03-15-2012, 05:25 AM
Do You perhaps wish a better hint ... ? :p:p:D:D

Caesar
03-16-2012, 12:35 AM
Here's a finished one with this kinda twisted Tom Sawyer-like illustration ... :p This time I just I hope You don't dislike to much the scene. ;):D

coops
03-16-2012, 01:00 AM
Well done Sandy she is full of summer sunshine:)
Another great one from you Cesare and it did give me a chuckle.:)
Hope you like me new addition to this thread.:)
Looking forward to more please Cesare:):):)

Caesar
03-16-2012, 01:56 AM
WOW! Dear Katie, I'm so proud You may use the silhouettes also as mannequins for Your extraordinary fashion collection!:eek::cool::p
Another best hit of Yours! :):):):):)
Would You mind introducing her to me pls? :D:o

Caesar
03-16-2012, 02:37 AM
Maybe these older ones two pertain to this thread two, even if they were painted before this Silhouette thread started ...

Alexandra
03-16-2012, 09:36 AM
Thanks Cesare and Katie-it really is too much fun.
Cesare-you are tooooo funny! Very good!:D
Katie, I love the latest one of yours too, she is beautiful and the fabric sensational.:eek::):):):):)

Belvrog
03-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Great new additions!!!
Here's another one I did.

Caesar
03-18-2012, 04:36 AM
What a fantastic use of the sitting lady! An artistic quality comics scene!

Alexandra
03-22-2012, 12:54 AM
Fantastic Belvrog. I love your work!

Here is one...do you see the dancing woman Cesare? There are so many things that one may do with these great designs of yours!

Caesar
03-22-2012, 03:44 AM
... provided You got a creative mind and brilliant ideas like Yours, dear Sandra ...:eek::cool::p

Alexandra
03-24-2012, 02:50 AM
So kind of you Cesare, thank you. I hope you upload more when you have time.

Caesar
04-17-2012, 01:31 AM
I would provide this silhouettes in case some mate would like to use it and take part to the creature contest using it ....

Caesar
04-20-2012, 07:18 PM
... one more, not really a monster ...

Caesar
04-24-2012, 09:02 PM
... one more, after the recent pin-up epidemic ...
I see an housewife either picking something at home, in the garden or in a cleaning activity in a pose which is quite at risk to show too much of how she's underdressed ... :D

Caesar
04-25-2012, 01:37 AM
... one more to possibly get inspired? :p

shadowslake
04-25-2012, 01:47 AM
I will start work on this tonight. How fun.

Caesar
04-25-2012, 02:01 AM
Last one ... I see here a great-granddaughter of Sitting Bull .... :D
Looking forward to see Your interprtation, dear Shadow. No term and no competition here, just everybody having fun and creativity on the same playground.:)

shadowslake
04-26-2012, 02:34 AM
I will try to finish mine tonight. She is not like I want her to be yet.

shadowslake
04-26-2012, 11:45 AM
I wanted to do a pin up almost completely wrong. So here she is mis Bootylishous. Hope you like her. She is sporting her yellow rain coat and booty shorts. :p

Caesar
04-26-2012, 06:55 PM
Ah, ah, ah :p ... great fun for me to see this transformation indeed! You made her so unelegant that she's beyond any temptation! A thumb-down rather than a pin-up. :D Bravo!

shadowslake
04-26-2012, 10:13 PM
Ah, ah, ah :p ... great fun for me to see this transformation indeed! You made her so unelegant that she's beyond any temptation! A thumb-down rather than a pin-up. :D Bravo!

That was the plan. :D:p Do you like the hair?

Caesar
04-26-2012, 11:53 PM
I do! good description of their masses.
Maybe just some highlighted area/ individual hair and some darker one using a complementary darker tone together with the same reddish darker tone on the shaded and shadowed parts ...

shadowslake
04-27-2012, 11:12 AM
Here is another Caesar. Hope you like her. I might do more to her but here is stage 1.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... The demo thing will go away tomorow when I download the pro version. You get where I am going though.

shadowslake
04-27-2012, 11:37 AM
Finished.

shadowslake
04-27-2012, 03:01 PM
Upgraded to pro and here it is without the glyph.

Caesar
04-27-2012, 07:34 PM
WOW! Dear Shadow, it looks like You got this flu too ... and You really worked well on this silhouette too. The girl got very attracive, an elvish princess I'd say ...:eek::cool::):):):)

shadowslake
04-27-2012, 11:14 PM
WOW! Dear Shadow, it looks like You got this flu too ... and You really worked well on this silhouette too. The girl got very attracive, an elvish princess I'd say ...:eek::cool::):):):)

Thank you Caesar. I looked. Might pick another shadow figure to play with. The original version of her her panties were showing but I added the fluff under the dress to hide her unmentionables.

Caesar
05-03-2012, 02:46 AM
... what about this one? Start outlining it better and then follow Your imagination.

Caesar
07-18-2012, 01:58 AM
Sitting bull's daughter .... :D

limey-g
07-18-2012, 03:13 AM
Nicely done Caesar, she looks good, I think her hands got in the way.:(
Geoff

Docsmith626
07-18-2012, 03:15 AM
Somehow, I don't see this Mediterranean beauty skinning buffalo.

Caesar
07-18-2012, 07:18 PM
Thank You, dear Geoff! :) She realizes there are places and people over-reacting to nudity whatever its form, art value and however candid, while more or less subtle forms of violence, right denials, sexually evocative ads, dark moods, evil atmospheres and cynism pass unnoticed ...:(

Right, dear Doc, but as you may imagine skinning and butchering pigs, sheep, goats, calves, cows, horses and even buffalos (not bisons) in case (otherways milked for mozzarella) wasn't unusual at all in here and not necessarily a man's work. The difference was that they didn't use arrows or bullets for killing, since knives were all they needed with tied tamed animals. :D Thank You!

Docsmith626
07-19-2012, 06:43 AM
:d:d:d:d:d;)

Alexandra
07-20-2012, 12:10 AM
I know this won't compare to the gorgeous beauties here, but I just had to try this. I hope you enjoy, and thanks again Cesare!

Caesar
07-20-2012, 12:33 AM
Welcome again, little pollinator! I wonder what happens if leaves leave her? :rolleyes::o
If silhouettes still have a market in here, dear Sandra, I would be glad to provide furter of them, and even to satisfy a specific request of a silhouette You would like to find if You may describe or roughly sketch in case.
Thank You for posting one more of Your wonderful artpieces in here!

Alexandra
07-20-2012, 04:14 AM
I love your silhouettes Cesare, I need to go and download them into a folder: Cesare's Silhouettes as they are so helpful to the anatomy challenged people like me.:D I truly appreciate them.
Thanks for your kind comments on this little lady. As far as your inquiry on the leaves...well-keep it light and airy said the fairy.:o

Caesar
07-21-2012, 12:35 AM
A wisely rhyme-telling fairy indeed ... :D

suffolkgal
09-16-2012, 12:35 AM
Pray hard, young man lol ;)

Caesar
09-17-2012, 08:06 PM
What a fantastic scene with silhouettes, just like a chinese shadows theatre show! Brava|

suffolkgal
09-18-2012, 08:33 PM
What a fantastic scene with silhouettes, just like a chinese shadows theatre show! Brava|

I thank you, kind Sir, rather pleased you approve :)

It was great fun to do and I had a similar thing in mind myself, (with regard to shadow puppets), as I worked on it, hence the story behind it :)

lukehion
10-04-2012, 02:10 AM
As suggested I would start this new thread hoping it may be a funny one.
You may use the two figures as stencils and get out a couple of charming Carnival ladies out of them Your own way.
Do You want to give a try?

I liked the drawing of two ladies on carnival background. Did you wanted them to out stand on the pink background? Because those black ladies silhouettes really out stand and fall into eyes.

lukehion
10-04-2012, 02:12 AM
I know this won't compare to the gorgeous beauties here, but I just had to try this. I hope you enjoy, and thanks again Cesare!

The idea is really nice. That little fairytale is showing her butt to millions of people:D

Caesar
10-06-2012, 02:18 AM
Thank you, dear Lukehion. Actually progressively painting from black with thin airbrush passes is very effective to get a very good tonal trasition, thus an outstanding figure, I found. I hope You will give a try too, sooner or later. Welcome!