PDA

View Full Version : First post of a piece by me. Inspired by Screenpainters abstract.

fangtor
02-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Painted with a mouse using ArtRage Studio Pro 3.5 on a Toshiba laptop

I really enjoy the community but atm I just lurk I am very busy with business things but gradually finding more time for Art. I would like to take a formal class or find some good video tutorials on basics to get better.

All critique welcome.

Juz
02-20-2012, 07:24 PM
Great start, glad you decided to join us and come out of lurking ;)

Love the hello all artists text and would like to welcome you to our artrage family in return :):)

coops
02-20-2012, 09:30 PM
Great start and lovely to see you joining in too. Its a fun place to be:)

mannafig
02-21-2012, 02:33 AM
Very nice starting piece I look forward to seeing more from you:):)

screenpainter
02-21-2012, 09:35 AM
thanks for the tip of the hat. :) first time I think i have seen anyone use that welcome sticker besides me. I recently found the most amazing app for ipad called TypeDrawing... what a kick and it does way better than I ever did with making a sticker do it. It takes whatever you type and makes a brush out of it.
You will be amazed at how artrage helps us to grow with art. I would say you are off to a good start. glad you came out to play. look forward to more. :)

gxhpainter2
02-21-2012, 09:41 AM
nice work. interesting colors and composition ... like your use of text in the work.. looking at works by screenpainter is an education ..:D:D