PDA

View Full Version : The Tiffany Forest

Alexandra
02-13-2012, 04:27 PM
Out of D Akey's glass flies the tiffany fairy to her forest of fragile leaves and flowers.;):)

Frisch
02-13-2012, 05:19 PM
The green-yellow against the blue-purple is a joy for my eyes. Summing up with the faded forest and the playing fairy, makes me happy....and I do not believe that's a bad thing...:)

coops
02-13-2012, 11:20 PM
What an imaginative painting dear Sandy and so well done. I am sure that dear Mr Akey will love it:)

Caesar
02-13-2012, 11:21 PM
This is a really magical place, also for picnics or at least ... a breakfast! :D:p Awfully well executed!

Alexandra
02-14-2012, 12:41 AM
Frisch, your comment makes me happy, thank you!
Thank you dearest Katie!
Haha Cesare, thanks!

gxhpainter2
02-14-2012, 04:09 AM
Alexandra another of your magical places..so creative and wonderful..I can imagine wandering quietly through this woods hoping to spot some of the magical wildlife..;):):):):cool::cool::cool:

pat1940
02-14-2012, 04:19 AM
Wow, Sandy, I love this magical place you have created, wonderful painting:):):):)

screenpainter
02-14-2012, 04:58 AM
it does look like stained glass to me. the saturation of the orange of the fairy is quite a surprise compared to the background. so many wonderful textures in this.

D Akey
02-14-2012, 05:20 AM
Holy mackerel! I'll have what she's having! :D

That's a great period feeling piece! Very Arthur Rackham! I love how you have integrated one idea with the other -- the monochrome with the color. Really cool combination. Nice picture making.

I love it!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

silvy
02-14-2012, 07:21 AM
I love it Alexandra:), very well done!

SCP
02-14-2012, 10:37 AM
The whole image works so well.Wonderful Sandy!:):):):):)

justjean
02-14-2012, 10:54 AM
Sandy, a lovely painting with a delightful scene :):):):)

Alexandra
02-15-2012, 02:18 AM
Gary, I appreciate your kind replies dear friend. I enjoyed making this one. This software makes it so easy have fun and create cool effects.:)

Thank you dear Pat, always appreciated!:)

Thanks Albert, I loved the colors so much that I am considering painting a room to match-haha.:)

As you wish dear D Akey, this one is on me! Enjoy! I am so pleased that you liked it.
I was thinking of a literal translation-trying to make a glass, then I went on to something else. I kept thinking of your fantastic quote. When I just "let go" and drew what I felt at the time, everything just seemed to work together, the tiffany part of it anyway. I might try to add the moonriver in the background some time. Many wonderful things come to my mind. Still...my favorite artistic translation is our dear mate Oriane's painting. What a wonderful painter he is.:)

I am so pleased that you do dear Silvy, many many thanks dear friend!:)

Thank you my dear friend Scott.:)

Thank you dear Jean, so pleased you liked it.:)

Belvrog
02-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Hi Sandy. Very beautifully done. It has a great texture and shades, you gave it a great mood.

S5T68IS2TA
02-15-2012, 03:15 PM
Beautifull Alexandra.. Love to go into places like that, alone, to meditate!

Alexandra
02-15-2012, 03:56 PM
Good to see ya Belvrog, and thank you so much, your comment has made me very happy.

S5T, Not hard to do is it? I remember swinging from trees when I was a kid-it was if gravity didn't exist. Thank you so very much!