PDA

View Full Version : Flowers For You Valentine

Alexandra
02-11-2012, 02:02 PM
I hope everyone has a happy Valentines Day.:)

The second one I think is a little easier on the eyes.:p

gxhpainter2
02-11-2012, 02:15 PM
WOW.:eek::eek:..this is soo cool....love the girl and beautiful eyes and creative background with hills and trees.. and the little dots in her hair... what a great valentine card...;);):D:D

D Akey
02-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

screenpainter
02-12-2012, 01:25 AM
look at you. so wide eyed and innocent. :) ah sweet. you should consider a line of dolls... for real. have a happy valentine's day. didn't some saint get killed with arrows or something? oh, let's celebrate eh? anyway, hope you get lots of chocolates and flowers and diamonds. I know my wife will be getting all three... plus a cruise. :rolleyes:

Alexandra
02-12-2012, 01:42 AM
Thanks so much always dear Gary. You are so encouraging and I appreciate it!

Thanks D Akey! Be sure to buy chocolate and roses for her now.;):D

Hi Albert, I wanted to try Jasmine's style at Deviant, but it almost killed me. I am afraid this was not a natural style for me. She does have a great business with dolls cards and many things. She paints with acrylics and scans them in-and she has such gorgeous striking work.
She has my eye balls, my designed clothing, and background, hairstyle, but the facial features are from hers and others that make those huge eyes.
Thanks so much dear man, and I am happy to read that you are spoiling your wife, that is so sweet. My hubby usually sends me beautiful cards and is such a beautiful writer and poet, that to me is such a wonderful gift.;):)

screenpainter
02-12-2012, 01:49 AM
loved the beads in her hair. and the striped leggings and the cute little vest. I like the style. looks like you made it your own. I would go with the lively colors though. quick hide the gray one. don't go all Goth on us. :) Though nowadays I suppose there would be a better market for the darker version. :)
I didn't really get my wife all those things btw. I am making her a mix cd and taking her out for dinner. maybe some flowers too. I am such a mindless drone.

Alexandra
02-12-2012, 01:58 AM
Not at all dear Albert, this sounds wonderful. There is so much going on these days and people are forgetting how to be romantic. Kind words, sweet affection, good conversation. A nice dinner, movie out or at home-what more would any woman want? Well maybe a nice bottle of wine and a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and don't forget the arm around the shoulder during the movie. Be sure to cuddle for gosh sakes! Guys seem to forget this very important thing.:rolleyes::p:o:D
I am a mindless drone I guess too then.:rolleyes:;):D

pat1940
02-12-2012, 02:29 AM
Sandy, they are both very easy and pleasant on the eyes, just adorable:):):):):):):):):):):):)

coops
02-12-2012, 04:46 AM
Awwwwwwwwww how wonderfully sweet Sandy, I love the first one as it is bright and gay:)

Alexandra
02-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Dear Pat and Katie, I am so pleased you liked them! Thank you!

justjean
02-12-2012, 10:49 AM
Sandy, love the first one, such a happy, colourful wee gal :):):)

silvy
02-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Very lovely :):):).
Happy Valentine's Day to you too! :D

jibes
02-13-2012, 11:40 AM
Excellent! I like's both!

Alexandra
02-13-2012, 04:28 PM
Jean, Silvy, and Neal, many kind thanks dear friends!

Caesar
02-13-2012, 10:43 PM
She's so lovely and cute, with those wide open big eyes, that I wish she'll have a great date for that date .... :p