PDA

View Full Version : A Roaring Twenties Photo Painting

Alexandra
01-27-2012, 03:04 PM
I took a photo of myself, and with plastic surgery and a nose job, a little aged patina and nouveau touch to it, I think it will pass.

This may be something that would be great for scrap booking. I don't do this, but one day I would like to. A family member is really into it and she made us an album and it is very enjoyable.

PICASO41
01-27-2012, 03:10 PM
Sand

You nailed the art nouveau feel and the design is fantastic
You could probably make a small fortune making these custom photo frames.

Btw, i really dig your new avatar, very cool.

Mike

silvy
01-27-2012, 08:30 PM
Yes Sandra, it would be perfect for scrap booking. Very lovely work as always:):)

Caesar
01-27-2012, 10:50 PM
You self-portrayed Yourself in a quite vintage fashion and the outcome is excellent! I didn't know You were also a plastic surgeon as You said. :eek::D

limey-g
01-28-2012, 01:42 AM
Very effective, but alas too modest i think you are very pretty and sure don't need no plastic surgeon. :)
Geoff

Alexandra
01-28-2012, 02:27 AM
Hey Mike,
Reminds me of a young woman twenty years ago who loved hats....now the woman loves aprons and is in the kitchen too much.:D Thanks a bunch!
Yeah, I would really like to make these....I need to research as to what is best and more economical...printing my photos and frames or having them done. Something I keep saying I am going to do...:rolleyes:

Thanks Silvy! Glad you liked it dear friend.:)

Thanks Cesare, hey...didn't you know? But only on myself. I am not licensed to practice outside of ArtRage. hehee.

Hi Geoff, you are a dear to say so, thank you. There are times at this stage and age in my life where I do fantasize about visiting a plastic surgeon. Just this once....but it would be my luck I would turn out worse than I already am. It would be too much for the doctor to repair.:D

coops
01-28-2012, 04:38 AM
Very gentle and beautiful Sandy:)

ScottF
01-28-2012, 04:56 AM
Very nicely done, Alexandra! And stay away from the plastic surgery--ya donīt wanna mess with perfection. :cool:

pat1940
01-28-2012, 05:20 AM
Sandy, I knew this was you before reading, wonderful job, love everything about it, so very creative:):):):)

gxhpainter2
01-28-2012, 06:39 AM
Sandy, a great art deco piece... you nailed the look and I like the tilted oval for the face... great work ... you certainly seemed to have gotten over your artistic doldrums... lots of great work flowing now..:cool::cool::D:D

Alexandra
01-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Thank you dear Katie. I tried to make her look as if she had seen hard times, as it was for so many those days. It is nice to use a photograph to base the features on.

Ah more more please Scott! Thanks dear. Good to see you and I hope things are going well. Thanks so much for the kind comment!

A little bit of the eyes dear Pat minus the wrinkles, weird nose, chubby cheeks, well let me think...nope not me anymore-haha!:D Thanks dear lady! I want to use more photographs as practice though on drawing facial features.

Gary, I believe that this program honestly saved my life in so many ways. It has been like a spiritual supplement for me, both being able to create, and being able to be with other artists. Thanks so much.