PDA

View Full Version : A Pirates Bird

jacktar51
01-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Well its different....Hope you like it,theres a cropped one too.....Jack.

jacktar51
01-25-2012, 02:52 PM
Heres the cropped one

D Akey
01-25-2012, 06:35 PM
That bird has softened him. His expression is actually sweet.

eighty+
01-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Yeah. Jack. D Akey hit it on the head they've retired him
E's gone to soft looks like I'll have to find
Him a park bench how would he take to
Wearing a kilt as Edinburgh have got
The best one's All kept clean and yacht varnished
Every Year ok e can even wear a tam o shanter
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

screenpainter
01-25-2012, 09:11 PM
beautiful color harmonies Jack. love the detail on the chest.

Caesar
01-25-2012, 10:08 PM
I like color and light in this one very much. I see a most interesting extension to Your gorgeous style domain.
Perhaps You may also try, using such a luminous palette, to enhance a little bit the tonal range getting darker, but colored tones, and differentiate more the figures outlines color depending on the impinging light or put darker behind lighter tone and viceversa, so as they may look more seamlessly integrated into the scene and have not even the least impression of sort of "cut and paste" figures.
I hope You would consider my observations above not at all as a critisism, rather my thoughts in front of an outstanding image and out of my admiration for Your fantastic creativity and style.

limey-g
01-26-2012, 01:29 AM
Another really good painting , this series is a bit like reading treasure Island.
Geoff

Alexandra
01-26-2012, 03:54 AM
Aww, there is so much story here Jack. I see a pirate with a little bit of heart left in him ready to resign himself to a more calmer life perhaps with his little winged companion and treasure chest. Great painting!

coops
01-27-2012, 01:38 AM
This is one of your best Jack, you have put so much detail into it and I love the look on his face:)