PDA

View Full Version : Strange skies- update 01-31-2012

silvy
01-25-2012, 03:18 AM
Some days ago, from my car I saw a very strange sky.
An heavy big cloud with reddish glints sunset, it seemed an alien sky, but I hadn't photocamera:(
However I tried to paint that sky....I hope to help you at least to imagine how it could be. Hope you like;)

gxhpainter2
01-25-2012, 04:33 AM
silvy..what a marvelous work... I have been seeing strangely reddish skies recently also with almost a magenta hue to them... this is a great painting love the road and landscape and sense of a huge space.... :cool::cool::cool::cool::)

Caesar
01-25-2012, 09:45 PM
E' un dipinto stupendo che ti porta lontano in quello sembra essere un mondo bizzarro. Bravissima.
Ti allego tre delle tante fotografie da me fatte sul cielo, moltissime dal mio terrazzo, che vede tramonti stupendi nelle varie condizioni.
Non sono ritoccate e sono solo una pallida idea di quello che si vede di magico. ChissÓ che una non somigli un po' a quello che hai visto ...

Alexandra
01-26-2012, 03:49 AM
Wow Silvy, so impressive. You are so versatile an artist, and each time is a complete delight. I love everything about this!

screenpainter
01-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Love the cool style of this art piece.

silvy
01-27-2012, 09:12 PM
Thanks gxhpainter:), I always find hard to work only with the imagination and no subject.
Perhaps I have little visual memory, but when I get it is a great satisfaction:D

Grazie Cesare:), molto belle, la terza somiglia un p˛ a quella che ho visto, ma la nuvola era pi¨ densa e compatta. Per un istante ho pensato che nascondesse un'astronave:eek:.
Thanks Cesar:), very beautiful, the third looks a little bit to what I saw, but the cloud was more dense and compact. For a moment I thought that hiding a spaceship:eek:

Many thanks Sandra, you are very kind:)

Thank you very much screenpainter:)

Caesar
01-27-2012, 10:45 PM
Ciao Silvia. Eccoti uno dei miei cesti di tramonti allora, casomai ne vedessi un'altro e ci dipingessi un'altro capolavoro ...:)

iceaxe
01-28-2012, 03:06 PM
One of those paintings that one can look at again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again
Like a bubble gum that never looses its flavour

silvy
01-29-2012, 03:32 AM
Addirittura un cesto di tramonti:D, ho l'imbarazzo della scelta.
Grazie Cesare:)
Indeed a basket of sunsets, I have plenty of choice.
Thank you Cesare

Yes iceaxe;) a Big Bubble Cloud attached, elastic and with strawberry flavor:)
Thank you very much

barnburner
01-30-2012, 12:52 AM
Very nicely done Silvy. :):)

mannafig
01-30-2012, 03:18 AM
Must have been a stunning view going by this fantastic painting:):)

SCP
01-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Silvy I think it is better you were inspired to paint it,than take a photo.Wonderful image.;):)

Lima
01-31-2012, 07:07 AM
Just beautiful Silvy.

silvy
02-01-2012, 04:36 AM
Very nicely done Silvy. :):)
Thank you very much barnburner

Must have been a stunning view going by this fantastic painting:):)
Yes, it was:) Thank you Amanda

Silvy I think it is better you were inspired to paint it,than take a photo.Wonderful image.;):)

Just beautiful Silvy.
Grazie Lima;)

silvy
02-01-2012, 04:42 AM
Taking advantage of the post to add more strange skies...in watercolor and knife
Comments and critiques always welcome;)

jibes
02-01-2012, 08:13 AM
Two amazing Paintings Silvy!!

iceaxe
02-01-2012, 08:25 AM
I like this second one also! Did you have sun rise or sunset in mind? Seems like an invigorating early morning display with a balmy warmness and the hum of a city awaking nearby perhaps