PDA

View Full Version : Amazonian Flower Sprite

Alexandra
01-15-2012, 03:12 AM
Good grief, I think I made the coffee too strong this morning. It is great though to have the puter to myself to draw this little mischievous creature.

Thought to be extinct, this little flower rarely seen grows high in the recesses of the Cookooahochoa tree. Very medicinal and thought to cure the hick-ups is highly sought after by the Europeans for their occasional over indulgence with dark strong beer highly coveted by Americans.

Please note: Must be transplanted in the first two days of May as they become quite testy and will bite. They spread quickly in other continents and grow larger also. Illegal to transport beyond their natural borders as they are protein consumers and due to abnormal growth may resort to small animals and birds.

coops
01-15-2012, 05:23 AM
Thats one colourful coffee bean Sandy, love it:)

D Akey
01-15-2012, 07:07 AM
Aaah yeeees. . . appears to be a troll doll that's been bit by the tse-tse fly. Starbucko, fetch the medicinal brew. . . <hic!>

Hahaha! Very funny description. Don't know whether I like that more than the pic or visa versa. Very cute both.

gxhpainter2
01-15-2012, 07:24 AM
Sandy you seem to have fully recovered from cold, and artistic dry spell.. your creative juices aided by strong coffee are in full flower... love this and your story...really a cool image... love the eyes and lips... and tribal marking in greens.. :eek::eek::D

jibes
01-15-2012, 07:25 AM
Very amusing and even more so with the story behind it. And then topped off by a great design!

mannafig
01-15-2012, 10:28 AM
If only I liked coffee:D:D
Super dear Sandy:):)

Shibui
01-15-2012, 11:32 AM
Very addictive here in Florida and if dogs, cats ,squirrels or birds get them while young, the antics are a hoot. Beware when when they reach adult age thogh!

Alexandra
01-15-2012, 02:37 PM
Thank you all for your kind and witty comments dear mates!
Katie
D Akey
Gary
Neal
Amanda
Shibui

justjean
01-15-2012, 03:46 PM
Sandy, thanks for bringing a smile to my face with your great little flower and it's history :)

Alexandra
01-15-2012, 05:09 PM
Thanks Jean, I am glad that this made you smile!:)