PDA

View Full Version : Just a Stone's Throw

Alexandra
01-04-2012, 02:58 PM
Painting with the artist's brushes on AR with my big lovable boy Quill (one of my cats) to my right and my big box of Puff's to my left. I saw the New Year in with a nasty cold.:(
Katie, I could use a bit of brandy right now.;)

coops
01-05-2012, 01:44 AM
You are very welcome to a glass of my brandy dear Sandy, hope the cold will soon be better. Like the painting very much, well done:)

gxhpainter2
01-05-2012, 07:08 AM
Alexandra... hope by now your feeling better. this is very nice work it reminds me of a woodblock print .. excellent colors and composition...amazing work for a sickie...:p..:D:D

Alexandra
01-05-2012, 01:43 PM
Hi Katie, thank you. I would prefer your wonderful Brandy to my non-holistic over the counter liver killer stuff I am taking. Good grief, knocks me out for the night!:rolleyes::p:D

Thanks so much dear Gary. You are too kind, this sickie is so lazy here lately and I am suffering from a dry spell artistically. I am trying to make a few abstracts, but fall short of anything acceptable. Oh well....maybe when I am over this bad cold I can come up with something that you will like in that area.;):)

justjean
01-05-2012, 03:04 PM
Hope your on the mend Sandy and your colours in your painting and the scene are both lovely

AT-TA
01-06-2012, 11:31 AM
I can see, Sandy, how you feel according the colors you used here...:)hope you are feeling better now....nice picture.

Alexandra
01-06-2012, 11:32 AM
Hi Jean, Seems like this one is wanting to stay with me a little. Thanks so much for your nice comment!

alkratzer
01-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Nice painting Sandra. -- and I hope you feel better instantly! Al

Alexandra
01-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Hey AT, I missed you! Thanks so much dear lady! XO

Hi there Al, how's everything? Thanks so much, I appreciate your hope, sure need it! XO

jibes
01-06-2012, 03:38 PM
From what I see a dry spell artistically in not obvious. I like your Painting very well!
It may be too late this time but always have some ColdEze on hand and your cold will be minor. Great stuff if taken at the early stages.
Or do like I do and take EpiCor. I haven't had a cold in 3 years, since I been using it.

Alexandra
01-07-2012, 01:46 AM
Hi Neal, Thanks so much. I am feeling much better, just a rough few days. I have noted what product you suggested, and thank you.:):):):):)

D Akey
01-07-2012, 02:54 AM
Nice one Alexandra!

The colors and composition again remind me of fabric designs from around the 1920s.

You sure you didn't have a past lifetime as a designer around that time? :)

Alexandra
01-07-2012, 12:50 PM
DNA carrying memories perhaps?:confused:;)
Thanks dear friend. I do love this era. :)