View Full Version : Caesar

eighty+
01-02-2012, 01:39 PM
Hey. Where's. Caesar. Any body know as he hasn' t give me a rollingkin

Lately can't be the flue that's only for us cold sods and he's only just

Come back from Holiday ok keep a look out then. Ok

pat1940
01-03-2012, 08:00 AM
Eighty, I am quite concerned about caesar also, I just hope he is good and still just having a wonderful time with his family

eighty+
01-03-2012, 08:24 AM
hi Pat Yeah Funny not like him only hope he's not Fiddling why ROME

Burns :eek::eek: only yoking :D:D:D

justjean
01-03-2012, 10:17 AM
I've been wondering where he is also

gxhpainter2
01-03-2012, 10:39 AM
me too... seems like he said something about going on vacation..

eighty+
01-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Thanks Jean

Thanks gx I thought he just come back from Germany just Prior to

Christmas ??? :confused::confused::confused:

D Akey
01-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Hahah. Funny Mr Ploos about fiddlin' aboot while Rome burns. That was Nero, although he may have had Caesar in his name somewhere. Not sure. Heck, he's probably not in Carthage though. They don't get on if I recall me history.

Be that as it may, Caesar tends to be very Italian in that he understands balance in one's life between work and vacation. So I suspect he's probably very happy. Of course he could have got roped in to doing a fresco on a hillside chapel.

Anyway, it will be nice when he returns.

eighty+
01-03-2012, 09:03 PM
Yeah our mighty one would like that fresco'in a church:o all those girls

Would give the priest's something to look at :eek::eek: Chio

coops
01-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Looking forward to Cesares return and seeing his great paintings:)

D Akey
01-04-2012, 01:43 AM
Yeah our mighty one would like that fresco'in a church:o all those girls

Would give the priest's something to look at :eek::eek: Chio

Hahahaha. . . Aye, Mr Ploos. More likely he's doing an 'al fresco' fresco. :p

eighty+
01-04-2012, 03:49 AM
Cause e might Hibenite if u now what I mean can't stand the cold yeah.

But knowing Caesar e will be up in one of scadneavien countries in a sauna

Getting bashed with twigs by a bevy of nubile blond girls yeah that's more

Like our Caesar :D:D:D

eighty+
01-05-2012, 03:55 AM
well was thinking should we send a search party out with sniffer dogs with

bottle's of vermouth round there necks in case he needs fortifying :D:D

make mine Campari maybe a touch of Cinzano and if i'm pressed a double

shot of vodka but must be genuine Russian non of that stuff they'er calling

vodka ok, I digress oh I like that word they use it a lot on telly :D

didn't want to start the search to soon just in case he's on a special misson

for the Vatican looking for the next pope as he's got to ready to step in

at he 1st whiff of smoke ok

VanityX
01-05-2012, 08:50 AM
If anyone knows his real name you can send the sniffing dogs to facebook and see if you can find him there....;) or ask his family on facebook or...a friend. I hope he is well....

eighty+
01-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Thanks Vanity but I dern't do dat it would upset Caesar he would have me thrown to the lyons :D or stoned outside his palace wall's or worse make
me run up and down the mad mile were his chariots those one's with the
curved knifes sticking out ( not pallet knifes you know ) bombing up and
down trying to chop me , don't think my legs can stand it think I'll go and see the Doc and get a sick note should be alright as havn't had one for a few
months and leave the fun and games to later Caesar wont mined as he's got
some football to watch its like watching the Gladiators what with the baying
of the crowed :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

fraser_paice
01-05-2012, 12:22 PM
You shouldn't worry, his Last Activity was : 12-31-2011 10:20 AM only four days ago. I know he goes away with his family in the summer, so maybe they are having a winter break where there is no internet.

eighty+
01-05-2012, 01:28 PM
hi Frazz are you sure of the dates ??? wasn't really worried just keeping his
place in the que ok :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool:

fraser_paice
01-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Eighty me old mucker, if you click on Caesar's (or anyone's) name under one of his posts that takes you to his profile and then you click on Statistics. Big brother is watching us all.

eighty+
01-06-2012, 12:59 AM
Hi Frazz I no i'm no Sexton Blake plus when it come's to the computer

we both know who's Boss ok had checked before didn't see the last activity

12-31-11 ok but when going back to check this time on last posts and

threads to check that date got lost in the thick mud and nearly lost my

Wellie's ok as your expert on this sort of thing have a look but watch for the

thick mud :eek: ok Frazz best of British:D:D:D:D:D:D:D----E/S

Caesar
01-10-2012, 12:03 AM
It was very moving to read of Your quest, dear ATPlus the Old, and of all the other affectionate friends wondering about me (hopefully not preparing as yet any speech to commemorate my passing away :D).
Thank You very much dear all!:p
Actually holidays are the cause of my missing, but only partly because of the feasting reasons D Akey suggested. Actually some little extra-ordinary works and activities could be carried out and, due to the holidays closing of schools in this period (from before Xmas to Epiphany, Jan the 6th and up to Sunday the 8th), I was constantly kept away from my most powerful PC and laptop by my two boys and I could only rely on an old laptop I didn't want to draw out occasionally ...

eighty+
01-10-2012, 01:09 AM
Hail O Ceasar O Mighty one Ok I'm down on one knee salutations o

great and mighty one good your back as the rable are getting out

of hand :eek: , I Digress :D I hope you've got your usaul portfolio

as the boy's are waiting with baited breath at 9 also I had to put

dictionary away as you haven't sent any stuff to read :confused::eek:

from your humble and obedient one AT Plus the Old :cool::cool:

coops
01-10-2012, 02:13 AM
Good to see you back Cesare and hope that you had a wonderful time:)

Caesar
01-10-2012, 02:34 AM
Thank You, dear Katie! I only regret I had not enough packed time and a space to start real oil paintings experiment without a risk to get sick.
My terrace is getting a little too cold and windy in this period to paint, except in the central hours of the sunny days, and I'm not allowed to paint inside with oil colors, turpentine etc. penetrating smells and considerable risks of stains undesired out of the border splashing when I'm in artistic burst mode.:(:p

jibes
01-10-2012, 07:54 AM
Caesar good to see you back! As far as Oil paint, you should try the water based Oils. No turp needed! Every bit the same as oils and, indeed are oils except no smell! Can't help the staining however. :eek:
Have you considered Oil Pastels, you can try them at a very, very modest price. These also can come in a water based variety.

AT-TA
01-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Ceasere, good to have you back... i could not take all that crying.. and all those worries what might happen to you. I explained to Eighty, that you had a fun on the slopes, somewhere in Austria... but he wouldn't listen to me ...hahahaha...and kept looking for you anyway...:)

Caesar
01-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Thank You, dear Jibes and Anna!
As we use to say "the best ones are the ones passing away first", so, as a renowned old "scoundrel", I guess I may feel quite safe!:D
Dear Jibes, as for water based oil, I think they're the only tool I don't have as yet (actually the airbrush too), but was very curious to use oil the old way (with a somehow faster drying oil) and I filled all the room I have for my hobbies at home.:p
I also bought an alternative for diluting which doesn't smell, but to clean brushes at work at a reasonably cheap cost I guess there's no odourless solution. A master I know uses gasoline that doesn't smell that bad, but I guess You need a fire-extinguisher aside when You paint. :p

eighty+
01-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Hi O mighty one as your going into Trad oil have a look at the Irish fellow

think ?? w.j. Yeats ok what I call free flowing oil paintings :D:D:D

Caesar
01-11-2012, 12:32 AM
Thank You for the suggestion, dear buddy!
Actually it seems that You may have attended the same school than Yeats, since Your style seem to follow the same great intuition and freedom of him. Notwithstanding Your age, I don't think You were schoolmate though :D, so I have a confirmation that You do have a natural, original and outstanding talent for painting and it also explains why I like very much quite a number of Your explorations.:)
BTW there's also another painter with a similarly colourful, but less looser, style, but I cannot recollect his name right now, either a French or an Austrian name ...:confused:
Found him. Oskar Kokoschka.:)

eighty+
01-11-2012, 01:55 AM
my Thanks O Mighty One :D:D:D

VanityX
01-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Oh good your back and all is well....80+ had me worried for a while there.....and in good health too........super !!;)

Caesar
01-13-2012, 12:28 AM
Thank You too, dear VanityX! :)
I'm moved so, to repay for Your worry, I used less than a couple of minutes to sketch for You the herebelow portrait (out of Your Avatar) and, since I'm in his thread, I did it " la Eighty Plus in his Bus made with a Mouse" .... :D