PDA

View Full Version : 2012 ArtRageUS Magazine

Bobbyray
01-01-2012, 03:18 AM
Hi all, just a note to remind you that our 2012 January Issue is out and ready for you.
http://www.artrageus.net (http://www.artrageus.net):eek:

NOTE: Please join our new ArtRageUS Magazine forums to make all submissions...

We wish you a very Happy New Year :D

screenpainter
01-01-2012, 05:00 AM
congrats guys on a great issue. congrats Nick. really a great collection of your artwork and an amazing tutorial.

Bobbyray
01-01-2012, 05:20 AM
OK, she is ready now....hehe Use the menu>Download current Issue.

Hey thanks for the tip....too many details at once....:confused:

Happy New Year !!!!
;):D:):cool:

justjean
01-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Bobby, thanks for all you and your mates work on another great issue. Nickillus is not only a great painter but does an awesome tutorial :)

coops
01-02-2012, 10:16 PM
Happy Newyear to you and the team Bobbyray. This is another terrific issue. Congratulations to Nick, it was a delight to view so much of your wonderful work altogether. Well done to all and many thanks for taking the time:)

Valerie
01-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Terrific work you are all doing. Happy New to you all
Val

silvy
01-04-2012, 04:28 AM
Happy New Year to you too dear Bobby and I'll download it soon.
Thank you:)

Caesar
01-09-2012, 11:05 PM
WOW! The new issue featuring Nick Harris, alias Nickillus, will certainly be among the one I'll treasure because of a style, a humour, a "poetry" and a professionality I wish I could emulate even to a limited extent!
Thank You!

Bobbyray
01-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Thanks all for the compliments... Be it known though that Nick did his own thing, completely...I did his gallery spotlight and cover page... Due to my lack of time available now, our featured artists will have to do their own pages and bio. or we may not have that section included in the mag.. I can only do what I can do and without any volunteers or donations needed to help me spend more time on the mag.....well it is what it is. :rolleyes:

It is always nice to hear someone say thanks...for doing all this work for US....at least.

Suha
01-13-2012, 05:56 AM
Happy New Year to all
Magazine excellent and always renewed
Bobbyray and the staff in the magazine Thank you

Alexandra
01-13-2012, 06:29 AM
Happy New Year Bobby. Thanks for all of your hard work and consideration dear Mate.

Looking forward to viewing your fantastic work Nick. You are awesome!