PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit

VanityX
12-25-2011, 01:05 PM
I tried to make myself a sticker-fur-brush and made this rabbit with it. I did refine it at some spots but did not spend a lot of time on it. But I think, if I can make a better brush, painting a fur will take less time than I need normally. Tips are very welcome...
I made a sticker for my name as well, but it is not really ready yet.

jibes
12-25-2011, 01:19 PM
Don't let these cute little lop-eared bunnies fool you. They are a handful of trouble! We had one running around our house for years. :):):)
Actually it was kind of amusing.
Excellent painting and the hair looks very real!

EB
12-25-2011, 08:55 PM
quite nice, I have a soft spot for rabbits.

limey-g
12-26-2011, 01:38 AM
Nicely done Vanity, maybe you will share your sticker brush with us all as we could certainly use it.
Geoff ( in a snowless Canada )

VanityX
12-26-2011, 02:48 AM
Thanks, that is what I forgot to say, I'd like to share the brush but I do not know how to do that and maybe it is not good enough. The problem I had was with the sprayvariation settings, the color and the rotation. First I got only red fur haha....and upright fur.
So how do I make a png file available on this forum ? I could make many many more.... If I upload it in the normal way it changes into a jpg.....

pat1940
12-26-2011, 05:38 AM
Linda, you did a beautiful job on this bunny, love it, and hope you can upload that fur brush, would love to have it:):):):)

VanityX
12-26-2011, 01:25 PM
I made a package in the meantime for fur-brushes.... But the problem now is that the package is 24 Mb and I do not know how to get it to you all. These are the brushes, can they be usefull ??

VanityX
12-26-2011, 01:48 PM
I think it is downloadable here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39448470/Furbrushes1VTYX.arpack

PLease let me know if it works so I can put it in the tools section of this forum.Thanks up front...:D