PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Peaks

pat1940
12-21-2011, 12:28 PM
Hi all, havent been around much, my hubby has had a rought 2 weeks with severe pain, he has Trigeminal Neuralgia and it flared up, feeling better now. I seem to be having trouble painting right now, hope this passes, just did a quick one finally today, not my best, but still am going to post it, have to get over this thinking of not being able to paint:(

gxhpainter2
12-21-2011, 04:35 PM
dear Pat.. so sorry to hear about your husband and your difficulty painting... so I am praying that things get back to a more normal state for you both.... please keep painting even if your don't like the results as just that little time away will help in so many ways... :):)

coops
12-21-2011, 09:47 PM
Hope your hubby will soon be feeling better Pat, thats a lovely painting too. Well done:)

Caesar
12-21-2011, 10:31 PM
This painting looks very spontaneous and brilliant istead. It doesn't stay still on the canvas, but seems to have movement of masses and light. I think it's great and it also seems to tell wordlessly, through vivid feelings, what You told happened. Curiously I found in this an unexpected emotive turbulence before reading Your comment.
I hope everything's fine with Your husband health and Your mood (or about to become so) now.

iceaxe
12-21-2011, 11:23 PM
"unexpected emotive turbulence" a perceptive observation with which I agree and halfway noticed. I too hope for good health for your husband and that you find a whole new strength and confidence in approaching the canvas and sharing your work :)

eighty+
12-22-2011, 01:48 AM
hi Pat good to hear he's feeling a bit better should think the strain and

and worry on you has been enough without thinking of anything else ok

but nice to see you back my regards to you both E+

kenmo
12-22-2011, 02:45 AM
Hoping your husband gets better soon....

limey-g
12-22-2011, 03:57 AM
Very nice Pat, good to see you back, hope your husbands problems get better very soon. Merry Christmas to you both.
Geoff

VanityX
12-22-2011, 04:00 AM
Hi Pat, I hope your husband gets well and can celebrate Christmas without any pain. Tak care of yourself too and a very Merry Christmas !

Your painting is beautifull, it's seems to express your daily life as it is or as it was at that time. It seems to flow with hectic and tranquility beside eachother, so therefor it does not just pass, it is indeed very beautifull !!

Bobbyray
12-22-2011, 05:09 AM
Pat

My best to your hubbie...and to think you can not paint? Not true at all...you are very talented and expressive with that digital brush....:eek:

pat1940
12-22-2011, 05:28 AM
OMG how I appreciate all your comments and wonderful support, you have no idea how much this helps me get thru this, things are going much better now, hubby is still having some pain, but more under control, so we will have a very nice Christmas and it is also his birthday Christmas Day. Wishing all of you wonderful people, Health, Happiness and the best in 2012...Thankyou....Gary,Katie,Caesar,Iceaxe,Eighty , Ken, Geoff, Vanity and Bobbyray....so appreciated:):):):):):):):)

mannafig
12-22-2011, 10:16 AM
I hope your hubby is feeling better soon dear Pat.
Your painting is lovely so I hope this one kick starts your painting flow again:):)
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

pat1940
12-22-2011, 12:38 PM
Dear Amanda, thankyou for your kind thoughts, and he is doing better now, so will have a nice Christmas, and sending you and your family a wonderful Christmas and all the very best in 2012:):):):)

Alexandra
12-22-2011, 04:15 PM
My heart and prayers are with you and hubby Pat.
A wonderful painting of mountains!

pat1940
12-23-2011, 06:24 AM
Thankyou so much Sandy, for your help on information and your kindness and e-mails, you made it a little easier to get thru it, sending all our blessings to you and all your family:)

jibes
12-23-2011, 08:53 AM
We go through periods where we get out of the muse or mood or lose confidence. I always say do something and it will return, just as you have done here! After all, it will not return if we don't try.
Here's hoping your hubby is on the road to recovery

pat1940
12-24-2011, 08:03 AM
Thankyou so much Neal, I think I am getting there, always appreciate your comments:)

SCP
12-24-2011, 01:15 PM
Sorry to read about your pain.I love your use of colours in your painting,and hope you can keep painting.;)

pat1940
12-25-2011, 12:00 PM
Thankyou SCP appreciate you kind words:)