PDA

View Full Version : Introducing You Giovanna Casotto

Caesar
12-21-2011, 04:01 AM
Giovanna Casotto is an Italian comics author of a genre not really appropriate for this gallery and a most amazing drawing talent. I used one of her drawing and style for Next Year wishes ...
Tradition requires to wear something red at St. Sylvester time to cross the date and she observed this rule quite diligently.

gxhpainter2
12-21-2011, 04:09 AM
Thank you dear Caesar for this warmest of holiday wishes..:D:D

Teriodin
12-21-2011, 06:22 AM
*Ducks all the red underwear flying out the windows*

Have a good holiday :D

mannafig
12-21-2011, 06:39 AM
Have a great holiday dearest Cesare.
Another fine model here very nice indeed:):)

kenmo
12-21-2011, 06:53 AM
Wow...this is quite the pinup babe... Excellent work my friend....:):)

coops
12-21-2011, 07:11 AM
This is great Cesare and what a beauty she is. Well done and all the very best to you and your family:)

kenmo
12-21-2011, 08:03 AM
You do realize that I just had to Google Giovanna Casotto and WOW!!!!:):):)

jibes
12-21-2011, 11:28 AM
Hubba, hubba!!! Great job Caesar and thanks for the wishes. Have a Merry Christmas and New Year too!

pat1940
12-21-2011, 12:15 PM
Wonderful pinup dear Caesar, as always a joy to see:):):):)

Caesar
12-21-2011, 10:02 PM
Dear Gary, there's people who don't have a fireplace at home, so I tried to warm up their forthcoming Holidays ... :D (I guess I should find something more appropriate for ladies too). Thank You!

Thank You, dear Teriodin! I'm pretty sure someone will enjoy the Year End party going there with such a beauty, but the rest of the story You envisage would go into another section ... ;):)

The nice and spicy drawings You make to please Your hubby and share with us are among my inspiration, dearest Amanda, :D and You may possibly be Giovanna Casotto's alter ego in UK. :p Thank You!

Unfortunately she's not a 3-D reality, dear Kenmo, but I'm pretty sure our mind may create a perfect rendering out of this drawing. :D Thank You!
Googling Giovanna Casotto may certainly allow You to spare money on heating home, dear mate. I don't now how she looks like now, but, apart from her wonderful charming pin-ups, she used to be a beautiful and attractive lady herself and many drawings were possibly inspired by herself. The few other greatest ones in the genre we have here are or were males, like Milo Manara, Crepax or Paolo Serpiere Eleuteri for instance, but all are first ranking artists too.

Thank You very much, dear Katie! Now that You made me think about, I never asked her if she can dance well enough in view of the Year End party ... :p

Dear Jibes, I'm realizing that I cannot imagine how would look a pin-up painted by You in Your marvellous style, but I'm pretty sure it would be an amazing interpretation and a delightful artpiece. :) Hope You'll give a try sooner or later ... :rolleyes: Thank You!

Thank You, dear Pat! The only problem is that I cannot get very neat and precise drawing on my tablet (at least following my approaches and according to my wish), but I'm glad You appreciated this lady at work too!:p

Alexandra
12-22-2011, 04:26 PM
You are such a great complimentary artist to women Cesare. She is beautiful and so well drawn.

Caesar
12-22-2011, 09:13 PM
I hope any lady and You too may like to recognize herself in some of this models poses and everydays activities, like nail varnishing, as an unsuspected source of charm.
You know, dear Sandra, it's a pleasure to observe ladies "at work" or "posing" in any of their activity whenever they proceed with their typical grace, care, accuracy and also because they can communicate and get messages at many levels and with an intriguing complexity and insight; moreover they may express themselves with their eyes, face and body language so much more effectively and attractively to me. This is an advantage for fascinating ladies because they don't need to get vulgar whatever they want to say ... but I suppose that not all the charm I feel is rationally or emotionally based and that some chemistry still drives me a little bit, even at this advanced age. :D
Thank You!