PDA

View Full Version : Interrelationship - Case Nr. 4

Caesar
12-03-2011, 04:18 AM
The last one of the series. Imaginary. I hope You like this one as well.

coops
12-03-2011, 04:58 AM
Great work again Cesare but once again someone stole my shoes:)

Caesar
12-03-2011, 06:57 AM
I'll check right now whether she actually "borrowed" Your shoes, dear Katie. What's Your size ? :D Thank You!

jibes
12-03-2011, 03:32 PM
He looks intimidated! :) Very strange but fun.

Caesar
12-04-2011, 12:46 AM
Thank You, dear Jibes! Dwarfs ara a little grumpy at start, so he's puzzled by all that confidence ...:D

Alexandra
12-04-2011, 01:41 AM
This fine lady is obviously a hairdresser Cesare....I see a haircut style forming in her mind. Maybe a Mohawk and a nicely trimmed beard with a design in it. Yep...that's it. I don't think he is happy about this suggestion, and is a little nervous, but happy to have her sitting in his lap.
Great sketching and painting-you have such a talent there.

gxhpainter2
12-04-2011, 04:14 AM
Caesar.... these Interrelationship series are great fun and in their own way point out common human traits from any relationship...but presented in a way that is well painted and thought out..:cool::cool::cool::). I think Sandy nailed it ... the Dwarf does look nervous as she is fingering his beard....:eek::D

Caesar
12-04-2011, 06:25 AM
Dear Sandra, this dwarf prince is, as it is common for his race, a little grumpy and, as a hero, stiff, so he's embarassed by the girl's confidence. What You observed may be perfect to to interpret his expression. I'm sure though he will progressively melt in front of such a teasing lady sitting on his knees ... Thank You!

Right, dear Gary! Dwarves are very jealous of their beards, so he will be a hard conquest for the girl, but I'm pretty sure she's got all is needed to make him capitulate. The message of this series is that whatever the appearances and the cultures are, people may always find feelings and understandings to share and lover couples are probably the deepest concept for sharing by two people who are not relatives.Thank You!

mannafig
12-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Ah so this is what Dwarves get up to in there spare time:D:D
fabulous work dear Cesare:):)

Caesar
12-06-2011, 04:00 AM
Thank You, dear Amanda. Maybe inverse proportionality is just a joke in here, but we would never light-heartedly underestimate dwarves talents ... :D

Evil Robot
12-07-2011, 05:44 AM
Another wonderful addition. Great series of images.

shugmonkey
12-07-2011, 06:14 AM
It's an original idea this series of artwork Caesar. Great stuff :D

Caesar
12-07-2011, 10:35 PM
Thank You, dear Evil Robot! Now I only need a fantasy book writer to produce such an alternative fantasy tales. :p

Dear Shugmonkey, I find always a little bit instructive to intrigue our minds out of ordinary or conventional stereotypes, not as a mere or extreme provocation excercise though, but just to induce a somehow innovative possibility to consider, which may even re-inforce what we think and our values, rather than dismantle them ... Thank You!