PDA

View Full Version : Warming up for wishes

Caesar
11-27-2011, 11:15 AM
Inspired by the great Nick(illus) I had an idea of an updated attire for Santa and quickly sketched it. I hope You like

Bobbyray
11-27-2011, 11:35 AM
I guess Santa has been working out a lot..:eek:
Seems he has a harder time nowadays going through all the war zones and riots and smog....:confused: hehe

Very interesting painting Caesar as usual.....:cool: At least we know now he is still coming this year. So where is your version of Mrs. Claus? that is probably in the after 9 section I am sure.....haha ;)

limey-g
11-28-2011, 02:23 AM
Interesting painting, I guess if he looked like this he could dispense with the reindeer and pull the sleigh himself. He He.
Geoff

gxhpainter2
11-28-2011, 03:49 AM
Santa has definitely laid off the cookies and milk... and sticking with his workout program....:p...well drawn and a funny concept...:D:D

Mairzie Dotes
11-28-2011, 09:45 AM
Caesar,
It is always a good thing to do what one can in order to stay
in the peak of health. If this is what the "new" Santa looks
like ... wellllllll ... WHOOHOO WHOOHOO WHOOHOO and bring
on the Hot Toddy and the Ho Ho Ho's! What fun! :)

Caesar
11-28-2011, 11:06 PM
Dear BobbyRay, I think You suggested to provide him with a much more stealth suit to overfly some places! :D Thank You!

Right, dear Geoff! He's got all the power and aerodynamics he needs for the mission, including the wiglets on the moustache tips. :p Thank You!

Dear Gary, he's finally free from all those sloppy affectation and sweet gifts once he left Coca Cola as the main sponsor. :p Thank You!

LOL :p Thank You, dear Mair! I thought that Santa could enlarge the customer base for his gifts and benefits and maybe start to please also the moms of the kids and the rest of the ladies at least. Did You write him Your requests as a good girl? :D

Alexandra
11-28-2011, 11:19 PM
Hahaha Cesare, What a hunk there! I don't think this Santa eats many of the cookies left behind. Very clever and well done!

kenmo
11-29-2011, 01:05 AM
LOL... A cool interpretation of Super Santa....!!!:):):):)

justjean
11-29-2011, 02:14 AM
:D, now thats a new streamlined Santa for sure;)

mannafig
11-29-2011, 02:40 AM
Well he'll have no trouble slipping down my chimney this year;):D:D
Fantastic illustration dear Cesare:):)

coops
11-29-2011, 03:23 AM
Wow now thats a real Father Christmas, oh I wish I had a chimney but tell him the key is under the plantpot:)

Caesar
11-29-2011, 06:24 AM
.... maybe after he made his duty and just before he leaves, dear Sandra. Hopefully he's not too rude and fast greeting his gentle grown fans. :D Thank You!

You know, dear Kenmo, he's got to keep up with todays' fierce chinese competition!:p

His new diet and fitness programme is a secret though, dear Jean. Thank You!

Right, dear Amanda! He looks in great shape and ready to slip down anywhere they ask for his festive service (with nice people deserving his gift though). :D Thank You!

Dear Katie, I think You should be around should he take You some pairs of new shoes so that You may check their size is right. :p Thank You!