PDA

View Full Version : Space Rocks...........

Peter Pinckney
11-26-2011, 06:46 AM
maybe the building blocks of life....(but not as we know it Jim):):):):):):)

This will most likely be the last from me for quite a while due to moving house.........so I'd like to say Thank You to all who have commented on my posts.........I've explained many times why I don't reply to each post......
but I'd hate to think that you all think I'm rude......there are so many new people on the forum now and ....as I'm retired and can paint all day if I wish......it means my output is quite huge so if I kept replying ............. there's only so much space on a page......so every once in a while I take the opportunity to say Thanks in this way.

gxhpainter2
11-26-2011, 07:10 AM
Peter... good luck with the move hope it goes well always an adventure anyway..I will be waiting for you to resurface... ;):D

Alexandra
11-27-2011, 01:37 AM
Great one Peter, and I too hope everything goes smoothly and that you will have every thing in order soon.

kenmo
11-27-2011, 08:00 AM
Neat work Peter....

Bobbyray
11-28-2011, 06:37 AM
are ya moving to another planet Peter? ;) hehe Well where ever you go you still have to take the family...thats us my friend. We will see you back soon so take it easy and don't space out on us.....:)

See ya soon

iceaxe
11-28-2011, 07:53 AM
Ha! some alien spacefruit, or is it four meatballs that escaped from the space station? Hope the shift all works out