PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy interrelashionsip - Nr. 3 case

Caesar
11-23-2011, 01:18 AM
Here's a new one in the series. I recovered a pencil drawn background to the purpose then made the two characters (and the elvish flower) by imagination (no reference).
I hope You enjoy this story too.

coops
11-23-2011, 02:37 AM
The background to this lovely scene is soooooo magical and yes I see a story in this painting.
Its Beauty and the Beast and beauty is in the eye of the beholder I believe. Nice one Cesare and I love the little touch of the flower:)

AT-TA
11-23-2011, 04:26 AM
AH.... this is something for us ladies, Caesar. We are freezing here and that flower from a cudly beast .... is warming our hearts... just looking at both of them...:-).... very good, love this scene and the quality of drawing is remarkable.:)

kenmo
11-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Wow...this is top notch work... Love it....:):):)

Caesar
11-23-2011, 11:26 PM
Dear Katie, I knew the memory of the B&B tale would have surfaced too, although the idea here was more paradoxical. A fierce and cold Elf lady falling in love with an ogre who's not at all a brute, rather almost effeminate in his passions and manners nothwithstanding his enormous strength and imposing appearance. Thank You! :)

Dear Anna I'm glad You like this and appreciated the flower of an imaginary and fantastic type while You're shivering from the cold. Maybe to make this character share Your temperature I should have added a couple of smoking little clouds from these two guys mouths! :D
thank You!

Thank You, dear Kenmo! Hard to find the model posing for this type of scenes, so I have to draw them out of my insane mind ... :p

waheednasir
11-24-2011, 01:18 AM
very good work Caesar!

Mike Severoff
11-24-2011, 07:56 AM
Dear, Caesar!
I congratulate you!
I could not give a comment in the Grand Gallery, as I was diagnosed with "very few words." But!
This is not drawn to the picture, but it is a very high-quality illustrations.
Done skillfully, not to cavil.
I wish you success,
Michael S.

gxhpainter2
11-24-2011, 12:03 PM
Caesar... another fine work... I like the personalizations you have given these two.. the elf woman has a hard and fierce look while the ogre looks gentle and tame despite his fierce look...a real twist on the usual... colors and drawing are excellent... whole novels could be written around this one image.:cool::):)

justjean
11-24-2011, 06:34 PM
Caesar, a great drawing and painting, I like how you have switched the personalities, he being the beauty ( the tender look on his face ) and her the beast (the hostility in her yes ) :D

Caesar
11-24-2011, 10:52 PM
Thank You very much, dear Waheed! Your expert appreciation is always a sort of prize for me.
By the way, I was upset and I can hardly believe the news that in Your country there's now by law a list of bad and unapproriate words not to be used (and which are going to go under censorship) on mobiles, computers etc. among which there's also the name of Jesus Christ (as well as Satan, just to complete a most paradoxical and grotesque initiative)!:eek:

Thank You very much, dear Mike, for Your most kind words of appreciation. I often like to catch a little bit unprepared the observer in my illustrations, to introduce an original change to what would be familiar or common sense.
This is for getting some beneficial fun and doubts, but always without making recourse to more and more extreme provocations so frequently used by people today to have success and which, quite often, are a way to cover the poor content of their performance and ideas.

Dear Gary, I do believe Your fertile mind may really write those novels (my English would not be good enough to do it as fluently and finely as in Italian). One of them could be a tale with a moral aimed at setting aside for a while initial prejudices and trying to behave and communicate spontaneously and openly so as to share what takes us all united in the great puzzle of life and spirit. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Jean. As we all know nothing is so simple and given for granted, so we'd better keep always our intelligence switched on! Appearance may be different from substance in many cases ... But it's better and less boring to tell the same by illustrations, isn't it?

shugmonkey
11-24-2011, 11:36 PM
I like the way you have coloured this Caesar. Gives it layers.

Saphire
11-25-2011, 12:32 AM
Another brilliant art work Caesar, you amaze me with your passion and skill with each different paint medium.:)

misterpaint
11-25-2011, 02:44 AM
come dice Saphire, caro Caesar, lavoro brillante! :)

Caesar
11-25-2011, 05:07 AM
Thank You, dear Shugmonkey! I must say that I'm very inspired by Your drawings and I'll have to try also to ink some drawings sooner or later ...

Dear Saphire, each tool seem to have its own charm and it's interesting to learn a little bit how to deal withe them when they're very useful when they match and add to a specific style and atmosphere. Thank You.

Grazie, caro Stefano, ma non riuscirņ mai a farci due soldi se non smetto di divagare in ogni dove e non mi impegno a mettere a punto un qualchje genere e procedura ottimale. :p

Alexandra
11-27-2011, 01:41 AM
This is fantastic Cesare. Great imagination, wonderfully done.

Suha
11-27-2011, 02:51 AM
love the colors and the idea ♥

Caesar
11-27-2011, 12:19 PM
Thank You dear Sandra and Suha. I think You may appreciate romantic scenes although unconventional ones ...:D

mannafig
11-29-2011, 04:03 AM
Beautifully done dear Cesare I love it:):)

Caesar
11-29-2011, 06:58 AM
Thank You, dear Amanda! I guess I should resume the fourth of the series, which lies unfinished, and take it to completion then ...:p

mikejl
11-29-2011, 09:23 AM
Love it! Great job.

semd74
11-29-2011, 09:25 AM
Very good painting, textures and shadows...A fine work my friend !!!

Evil Robot
11-29-2011, 11:11 AM
Excellent work.

Caesar
11-29-2011, 11:10 PM
Thank You, dear Mikejl! I'm glad You like it since You're the expert when it comes at Ogres! :p

Thank You, dear Semd74. My most heartfelt condelences for what happened to Your wife which I read too late . I'm sure and wish that whenever You miss her You may feel her presence, love and blessings stay with You.

Glad to see You back, dear Evil Robot! Thabk You!