PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy interrelationship. Nr. 2 case

Caesar
11-17-2011, 11:43 PM
A drawing I'm not really satisfied of, but it continues this funny series anyway.

Tony867
11-18-2011, 12:07 AM
Great drawing Caesar ....... but where did she get those shoes?

coops
11-18-2011, 02:54 AM
Ahhhhhhh the romance of it all and hey again you stole my shoes. Great painting once again Cesare:)

jibes
11-18-2011, 08:04 AM
I would say its a pretty darn good painting! Excellent.

gxhpainter2
11-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Caesar... another great fantasy relationship..AND you might have a potental career in shoe design from the remarks you are getting..;):D:D

scribbledsoul
11-18-2011, 08:07 PM
Hey, I really like this! Every girl has a right to wear fashionable shoes! (And they make her taller, and therefore easier to kiss...) :p

Caesar
11-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Dear Tony, as you probably know we sell and deliver shoes from Italy anywhere in the world, including the dwarves countries. :p
Thank You!

Dear Katie, I know it's almost impossible to draw a type of elegant shoe You don't have, so don't believe anyone telling You they're selling You an absolutely exclusive model ;):p. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Jibes. Still much to improve in my view, starting from some smart process to follow, but at least my imaginary drawings seem to show a reasonably consistant and personal style which may already be a positive achievement.

Thank You, dear Gary! The problem to have potential as a fashion designer here is more or less to be an Inuit with a fishing talent, not really a rarity for the native place! :p

Dear Scribbledsoul, I'm sure the elf likes the dwarf girl for her qualities and character and also because of her sweet face, elegant attire and curvaceous aspect. Anyway I agree that, as You correctly observed, also getting taller and look a little more leg-slender is certainly helpful too to look very attractive. Thank You.

Mike Severoff
11-18-2011, 09:37 PM
I was searching for the button "Like" :)
Yes. I like this!

Caesar
11-20-2011, 04:48 AM
Thank You, dear Mike! Next ones already sketched and coming as soon as I'll find another couple of hours for each of them ...

Mairzie Dotes
11-21-2011, 09:21 AM
Dear Caesar,
Oh for the love of fantasy and the mind of an artist that brings
imagination to reality. An excellent painting that combines a bit
of whimsey and romance. Well painted! :)

I am 5 feet 3 and a half ... without shoes of any kind and am
wondering how high an Elf might tower over me ... just in case I
might meet one while strolling in my garden? :eek: ;) :D

limey-g
11-21-2011, 09:36 AM
Nice job Caesar I always enjoy your work, well thought out.
Geoff

justjean
11-21-2011, 05:45 PM
Caesar, wonderful drawing of a most imaginery couple :)

screenpainter
11-21-2011, 07:05 PM
funny one Cesare. nicely drawn.
Mary Ann you would be taller than the elf.
Most I have met are around 4 ft. 8 or so.
Will Farrell is the exception.

Caesar
11-21-2011, 09:37 PM
Thank You, dear Mair! I'm really glad You're back among us and our home made, amateurial little paintings again to have some fun and pleasure.
Don't worry anyway about possibly meeting a very tall guy in Your garden. I may always send You too a pair of appropriate shoes ... :D
Maybe it could be harder for my previous couple where a human gentleman has an affair with a quite massive ogresse ... :p

You're very kind, dear Geoff. I often try to imagine and fix on an illustration or painting some unconventional idea. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Jean! When I'll finish all this short series of weird couples I may think to how their babies may look like (actually I'm already wondering)...:D

Right, dear Screenpainter, ideas about elves seems to be quite different among the various writers talking of them, so it's not sure they're as tall as humans, like in the Lord of the Rings. Thank You!

Evil Robot
11-29-2011, 10:14 AM
These are great I'm really enjoying them!

mannafig
11-29-2011, 11:17 AM
Superb dear Cesare I always enjoy your fantasy paintings:):)

Caesar
11-29-2011, 10:18 PM
Thank You, dear Evil Robot! I know it's a genre You like.

Dear Amanda, the nice thing with fantasy painting is that I can narrate in a quite universal language and that the story depends, to a large extent, from the fantasy of the "reader" too, who may find both what he sees and what he/she likes to discover and interpret. Thank You!

I think some of You missed so far the Nr. 1 case ... good chase! :D