PDA

View Full Version : Sunset at Stonehenge

Tony867
11-17-2011, 05:31 AM
Completed in chalk.

damasocl
11-17-2011, 07:22 AM
Una excelente pintura de una extraordinaria obra de arte prehistórico. Me gusta mucho el contraluz que has logrado.

An excellent picture of an extraordinary piece of prehistoric art. I like the backlight you've accomplished (achieved).

limey-g
11-17-2011, 08:26 AM
Nice one Tony, I really like your choice of sky.
Geoff

Peter Pinckney
11-17-2011, 09:43 AM
Brilliant Tony!!

I will be taking my French family there in 2012 when we holiday in the UK for 2 weeks and I'd love to see it as you've portrayed it...............impossible because we will be there at around 11am!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):)

Tony867
11-17-2011, 12:17 PM
El arte prehistórico en realidad, damasocl. Muchas gracias por sus amables comentarios.

Prehistoric art indeed, damasocl. Many thanks for your kind remarks.

Thanks Geoff, ...... I'm getting comfortable with the chalk!

Peter P, many thanks. I do hope that you and your family have a wonderful time here in the UK in 2012.

Thanks again guys!

justjean
11-17-2011, 01:45 PM
Tony, wonderful shapes, colours and scene . I didn't get to see this historical site in my two visits to the UK perhaps I should try for a third visit :D

Caesar
11-17-2011, 10:37 PM
Amazing, masterful and excellent painting
It's such a wonderful image I couldn't refrain from quickly raising my own cromlech too as a modest tribute ...:D

Tony867
11-18-2011, 01:04 AM
Many thanks, Jean. Hope you can visit next time you're here!

Caesar....what can I say? Many thanks for your kind words and your cromlech tribute! I'd much prefer to raise a glass of wine!! :D Thank you.

coops
11-18-2011, 03:56 AM
The colours give this a spectacular feel to the whole painting, well done Tony:)

Saphire
11-18-2011, 04:28 AM
This is a wonderful painting Tony, a masterpiece.

jibes
11-18-2011, 08:58 AM
Beautiful painting! I love the sky and the awesome look of the monoliths shadowed by the sunset.