PDA

View Full Version : Derivative

MSIE
10-31-2011, 12:06 PM
I've done a quick "make over" on part of my previously shown painting named °oOo°0o0°oOo° (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37542) .. it was fun to just take a part of the image and paint over it with oil brush :) ... adding some sticker spray, and erasing a lot :p

I hope you like it, comments and critics always welcome :)

[click to enlarge]

D Akey
10-31-2011, 03:40 PM
Clearly Deviled Eggs. A bit much paprika though. Woah. Spicy!

coops
10-31-2011, 11:54 PM
Brilliant vibrant colours MSIE, it actually looks like the inside of my brain lol:) well done

gxhpainter2
11-01-2011, 03:02 AM
MSIE...I like both °oOo°0o0°oOo° and this derivation from it...a little more texture and I like the reshaping done a interesting piece.:cool::cool:

pat1940
11-01-2011, 05:21 AM
Very interesting MSIE, so creative you are:):):)

Caesar
11-02-2011, 05:50 AM
A fantastic one my older boy too liked very much.

Evil Robot
11-02-2011, 05:53 AM
This is awesome. Great job!

MSIE
11-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Clearly Deviled Eggs. A bit much paprika though. Woah. Spicy!
thank you D Akey ~ thank you! as I was not familiar with the term "Deviled Eggs", I spent almost two hours googling, reading recipes, and screenshooting hundreds of pictures :D yummy! ~ I'm not sure if you like my painting or not (too spicy??) ...

Brilliant vibrant colours MSIE, it actually looks like the inside of my brain lol:) well done
aww coops :) I believe your brain is much more colourful than this painting! *smiles* thank you for your kind comment, much appreciated :)

MSIE...I like both °oOo°0o0°oOo° and this derivation from it...a little more texture and I like the reshaping done a interesting piece.:cool::cool:
thank you gxhpainter :) I'm glad you find it interesting! :)

Very interesting MSIE, so creative you are:):):)
Pat, thanks for looking :) ... I'm not sure if it's really me who is creative - I'd rather think it's the creative minds behind the ArtRage software, giving us so many things to play with :)

A fantastic one my older boy too liked very much.
thank you Caesar and son :) I'm glad you both like this! *waves*

This is awesome. Great job!
thank you Evil Robot :)