PDA

View Full Version : °oOo°0o0°oOo°

MSIE
10-31-2011, 10:49 AM
hy friends, here's another one of my mysteriously strange paintings ... :cool:
as usual, I don't really know *what it is*, and this time I even didn't manage to come up with a proper title :confused:

so, please meet °oOo°0o0°oOo° ... eggs, cells, bubbles, labyrinth, you name it ... ;)
enjoy! :)

[click to enlarge]

kenmo
10-31-2011, 10:52 AM
Very, very unique and so darn cool.....

screenpainter
10-31-2011, 10:55 AM
I agree. It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis. :) great rendering.

mannafig
10-31-2011, 11:33 AM
It is the blob.:eek::eek: looks great a very unique image:):)

D Akey
10-31-2011, 03:44 PM
Very well, since you insist, I think I shall name it Bill or George. . . Anything but SUE!!!!!!!!! (being from Germany, you may not know. . .that was from a hit by Johnny Cash written by Shel Silverstein)

Looks like a cluster of eggs laid on on the rushes down at the pond.

gxhpainter2
11-01-2011, 10:56 AM
an amphibians delight.;). great colors and super depth..!

MSIE
11-01-2011, 12:49 PM
@ kenmo, glad you like it! thanks for commenting, very much appreciated!

@ screenpainter ~ wow, I love your comment "It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." :) I think I'm gonna use it as my signature if you don't mind :) ... it's a perfect description of what my paintings seem to be, thank you! :)

@ mannafig, yay THE BLOB! :D thanks for mentioning hehe :)

@ D Akey ... haha :p I didn't mean "you name it" to be taken literally! :rolleyes:
but as we're at it, which one are you gonna call Bill, and which one George? imho the one on the far left looks like BILL Clinton, and the one on the right seems to be performing at a concert for Bangladesh .. (GEORGE Harrison .. lol) :cool: but in the end they all might be called Sue and hate their name! ;)

@ gxhpainter ~ "an amphibians delight", well thank you! :) that's what my partner said when looking at this image: "looks like frog spawn" :rolleyes::D ... delightful, isn't it? ;)
thanks for commenting! :)

Caesar
11-02-2011, 05:57 AM
Wonderful pan of fried eggs or eyes!:D

MSIE
11-05-2011, 12:46 PM
thanks for your comment, Caesar :) much appreciated!

GekkouJin
11-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Nice one! and special :)