PDA

View Full Version : Europe's Jolly Joker

Caesar
10-25-2011, 02:14 AM
After our national entertainer and clown, Europe's got another economical dwarf Jolly Joker (You may see here) and a sembly larger Dumb&Dumber Spokesman able to to rollercoast the stock exchange market.
Exactly what we need to tame and rule the financial market after the big crunch they were able to set up ...
What a depression! :D:(
I guess You recognize him .... allez, c'est facile!

EB
10-25-2011, 02:34 AM
Nice One Caesar

gxhpainter2
10-25-2011, 04:41 AM
Caesar, I think you have all the makings of a political cartoonist !... a sharp wit, and sense of the absurd, and substantial painting/drawing skills... now all you need is for a few syndicated papers to pick up your work :cool::cool:;);)..

mannafig
10-25-2011, 05:15 AM
LOL nicely done dear Cesare:):)

pat1940
10-25-2011, 05:43 AM
You get your point across very well Caesar, and we get to enjoy your wonderful illustrations:):):):)

byroncallas
10-25-2011, 12:56 PM
Lol .................................

Caesar
10-25-2011, 08:53 PM
Thank You, dear EB! I cannot really say about his stockings, but the rest, including the high heels (like our Berlusconi) are apparently true. ;):p

Thank You, dear Gary! I'm not sure to be good enough, so I have little expectations thereabout. Anyway I proposed something to a few daily newspapers in here (maybe next to some foreign European one), but, apart from my talent, it's always much harder here and in most of Europe where actual competition and opportunities exist in too few places, while friends and political networks as well as beaurocratic attitudes are rather the rule ... :)

Il est charmant, n'est-ce pas, dear Amanda? And You should still see him when he wears the European Directoire hat! I hope they will invite him in Venice at Carnival. Thank You!

Right, dear Pat! I'm disappointed to realize that the tiny leaders of today (I mean as personalities and compared to the founders past leaders Adenauer, De Gasperi and Schuman and intellectuals) aren't able to complete the re-building of Europe as Federation politically too, when we need it the most and they prefer to compete against each other with their dwarf national size and short term interests and constraints. Thank You!

A real tombeur de femme, isn't he, dear Byron? :D Thank You!

screenpainter
10-25-2011, 10:31 PM
great job on the caricature Cesare. don't get me started on the stock market. :)

ritchblack
10-25-2011, 10:56 PM
lol...great job!...really funny!

eighty+
10-26-2011, 01:04 AM
hi just up bit late :eek: read with a laugh:D as we all know politisions

are just a farce the big boys who put there money into china for higher

profits suddenly realized they have woke the sleeping giant so now we

have got to take a wage cut to try and combat him that is the worker's of

the free world yuk yuk yuk :D:D:D:D:D:D:D----E/S

Caesar
10-26-2011, 03:09 AM
Thank You, dear Screenpainter! Right, let's not raise the issue, I just hope we'll find common rules and a shared politics to drive markets into a far more intelligent and ethical domain for making and financing business ...

I'm glad You got fun out of this vignette, dear Ritchback. Thank You!

Thank You, dear ATPlus the Old.

Please be informed that I'm not too worried though, and not because of the Pope, who has at least one billion people to wory about and correctly asked nations to share the jurden of a global ruling and business model caring of mankind first, in front of a catastrophic age where politics seem to work only for China and few other countries which aren't certainly the models we would like to tend to.

As a matter of fact, here in Italy, whatever the rating agencies may consider, with an undoubt focus on their own interests, all we need is to shake away our politician fleas army and hope the Holy Spirit (listening to the Pope) will make us find a few good ones to lead a real change.
Our fundamentals are not that bad, actually far more promising than most other European countries, even the ones laughing and heavily involved in the financial disasters, since our banks are well capitalized, we still have a strong manufacturing industry although in critical situation and with too many PME, our private savings are still very high, far better than other western countries, our tax evasion much higher than other countries, a significant amount of our real GDP is hidden and we've got a quite considerable part of Italy which could be developped if we downsize heavily the organised crime business, our national patrimony and gold reserves are huge, better than others, our privatization and liberalization potential still very high.

We're in front of very challenging change issues, but our possible booty if we succeed to finally rule this country is enormous and we could easily jump to the second place after Germany, let it go comparing us to Greece, Portugal, Ireland or even Spain, just fake analyses. I hope we'll work to change dramatically and soon, before damages from widely spread bad habits and no governance kill our definitely most important resource, the human one.