PDA

View Full Version : Evaluation of Homebanking

Strandy
10-19-2011, 07:29 AM
This small "Evaluation of Homebanking" is a ...systematic determination of merit, worth, and significance using criteria against a set of standards, to characterize and appraise subject of interest in a wide range of human enterprises... :D Lol

coops
10-20-2011, 02:54 AM
Very well painted Strandy and food for thought too, well done:)

L Skylar Brown
10-20-2011, 03:12 AM
Quite a statement. Excellent.

gxhpainter2
10-20-2011, 03:57 AM
like the earthy style and colors and a great statement as well.

Strandy
10-20-2011, 04:39 AM
Hi, Skylar and gxhpainter,
Thank you for nice comments, I'm glad to hear the 'statement' was readable :) I was heavily inspired by the World Wide 'Occupy' action, started with the famous Occupy Wall Street.

Thank you Coops for digging in and dancing with me on the Charging Bull (Popular Image from the web)

Caesar
10-20-2011, 09:47 AM
I share Your dis-esteem towards the financial and stock exchanging people and companies, mediocre intelligence, mostly parasites, essentially deprived of vision, all joined together to sing the same song and spel, but unable to understand and forecast anything seriously. New rules were not introduced and the few and very localised rating agencies may still have all the conflicts of interest they like, thus we're ready for a neverending disaster.
I like very much Your sarcastic painting!

EB
10-20-2011, 11:19 AM
Nicely done.
The 1% grease the wheels of congress with many millions of $$$ while they continually lobby for laws to allow them to unfairly take billions upon billions from even the poorest and then claim, "We broke no law."
Wall street is underestimating the resolve of the people to end excessive greed.

Strandy
10-20-2011, 11:05 PM
Thank you Caesar and EB :)

Thankfully to our parents, we have been brought up according to Christian values. Our children however were treated by us differently, because we refused to parent as we are parented. This is partially our fault, partially the price for civilization growth we had to pay. We saw exponential progress in science and technology, and standard of living for much of humanity which this revolution brought. This led to assumption, it's going well!
Although our grandchildren are about to be trained as part of operational business of the banks. Is it still growing them up? Dunno, but it's result of our revolution. I think we did something wrong. The best what we can do out of this is is speaking loud about it, or ...painting it.

barnburner
10-21-2011, 01:03 AM
Very well done, and a lot to think about while viewing it. Great job. :):):)

pat1940
10-21-2011, 03:11 AM
Well done Strandy, very well expressed:):):)

Strandy
10-21-2011, 09:34 PM
Thank you very much Pat and Barnburner. I think, my rant like this, needs your comments to seem a bit more civilized in some way :)