PDA

View Full Version : Woo Sheeps Rabbit Hole

fraser_paice
10-15-2011, 04:10 AM
Thanks again to Peter for the rabbit hole.

mannafig
10-15-2011, 06:32 AM
Oh my how will those poor sheep ever get out of there?
So many go many go down nobody has come up:D:D:D
Great painting dear Fraser:):)

D Akey
10-15-2011, 06:56 AM
Captain's Log, Stardate 5.372carry1. While on route to Obugger 9 to deliver a special medical serum, as ya do, the starship Enterprise was passing gas cloud 67, Commander Spock, Dr. McCoy and I found ourselves, sucked down in what I can only call a curious vortex like a rabbit hole. We have suddenly found ourselves trapped back in the early days of color television. . . and we're all bleating severely. . .

voooooOOOOOOOOOOlooooddddooooodddlllllyyyyyddddddd daaaaaaaaa. . .

Peter Pinckney
10-15-2011, 07:08 AM
Captain's Log, Stardate 5.372carry1. While on route to Obugger 9 to deliver a special medical serum, as ya do, the starship Enterprise was passing gas cloud 67, Commander Spock, Dr. McCoy and I found ourselves, sucked down in what I can only call a curious vortex like a rabbit hole. We have suddenly found ourselves trapped back in the early days of color television. . . and we're all bleating severely. . .

voooooOOOOOOOOOOlooooddddooooodddlllllyyyyyddddddd daaaaaaaaa. . .

Or "OH LONG JOHN":D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Woo Sheep in the Rabbit Hole??????????

OH LONG JOHNSON
OH DON PIAN......O

Peter Pinckney
10-15-2011, 07:10 AM
OOOPS!

Forgot to say I love it Neil!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

gxhpainter2
10-15-2011, 08:42 AM
Fraiser.. the saga continues even into the quantum space of RHD...:):) great use of Woo Sheep and RHD...

jibes
10-15-2011, 03:36 PM
Wild effect for the sheep series. Excellent!

coops
10-15-2011, 09:42 PM
Oh my gosh there is so much down that Rabbit Hole, nice one Mater:)