PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

Ailaya
10-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Hey everyone! I've been gone for some time, but prepared now to make a comeback. Missed all of you :) Been a while since I last painted anything, but here's a new piece I did today to get back in the swing of things. I'm a little rusty :D

D Akey
10-07-2011, 06:47 PM
Well hello again! Great to see you. Wondered if you got taken off to the tower by a space ship. Did you ever get your writing going? Thought you had some cool stuff happening before you (or I) left for a time.

Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to seeing what stories you set to creating again. :):):)

This one looks very dark and mysterious. Go Go Go!!!!!!

Alexandra
10-07-2011, 11:40 PM
Yes, great to see you again! A wonderful painting, rich with imagination, and a style that is all Ailaya!

Caesar
10-08-2011, 01:11 AM
Hello, dear Ailaya! This painting doesn't require any signature indeed! :p
I'm sure You'll soon dust off Your rust, if You feel You have some.
Anyway glad to have You back among so many talented new mates and some aging veterans still in these trenches ... :D

Juz
10-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Great to see you back, looks like you're having no problems getting back into the swing of things to me...wonderful work :):)

gxhpainter2
10-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Ailaya.... nice work and I am looking forward to seeing more new work... looks like you have friends galore here....;);):):)

eighty+
10-08-2011, 01:09 PM
hi Ailaya I'm old so can't remember from day to day but Welcome back
hope your good with Critical comments if so welcome :D:D:D:D:D:D:D----E/S

jibes
10-08-2011, 04:59 PM
A little too dark for me but I like what you have done here. I like the Idea!

Ailaya
10-10-2011, 07:16 PM
Thank you all very much, very long day of work so I do not have the time/energy to respond individually, but all your words are so greatly appreciated :)

coops
10-10-2011, 11:11 PM
I lovely to see you again Ailaya, I have missed you lovely paintings. This is a nice reminder of your mystical imagination.:)