PDA

View Full Version : Autumn Trail

MSIE
10-06-2011, 12:54 PM
oil, felt pen, knife, and a lil bit of sticker spray ... just something that came to my mind while doodling ;)

[click to enlarge]

I hope you like it - comments and critics always welcome ;)

gxhpainter2
10-06-2011, 01:09 PM
MSIE... very interesting.. something about this reminds me of Hieronymus Bosch... definitely a Garden of MSIEly delights.. very subtle colors and intricate shapes within a simple shape.. and leaf forms... I like this one.. quite subdued compared to Crossing the Line..:cool::cool:... ??

MSIE
10-06-2011, 01:46 PM
"Garden of MSIEly Delights" :cool::confused::D ...now that would be something much more chaotic and I don't think I would be able to finish a painting with this title :p I wonder how long it took good ole Hieronymus to finish his epic painting?!

anyways, thank you gxhpainter for looking at - and commenting on - and liking my Autumn Trail :)

AT-TA
10-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Love the colors also... and so well constructed, very nice indeed.

Caesar
10-06-2011, 09:59 PM
This sort of vibrating tree branch seem to sound like a rattle. A fantastic invention where You attained the third dimension with Your curve also ready to smaack like a whip.

coops
10-06-2011, 11:44 PM
Ohhhhhh a beautiful dragon made from leaves and flying its way into Autumn. Well done:)

Alexandra
10-07-2011, 11:52 PM
So beautiful MSIE, excellent!

jibes
10-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Doddle on! That's the stuff! Great!!

screenpainter
10-08-2011, 09:22 PM
cool looking sticker spray effect.

D Akey
10-09-2011, 05:25 AM
I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Great technique and final image. Love the feeling of movement and depth in this with the continuous line of the vine. Nice stylization with those shapes and colors and the pencil line accents add interest.

Well done!

eighty+
10-09-2011, 06:31 AM
Coo Misie what what a mind you have :eek: mine comes up with a lot of stuff
I don't understand so find its easy not to look:cool::cool::cool:

MSIE
10-09-2011, 01:29 PM
AT-TA ~ thank you for stopping by and commenting, much appreciated! :)

Caesar ~ your fantasies are always entertaining :D thanks for looking and commenting! :)

coops ~ now you are mentioning a dragon, I can see it too! ;) thanks a lot for your kind comment :)

Alexandra + jibes ~ I'm glad you like this, thanks for leaving a comment :) :)

screenpainter ~ thank you! the sticker spray is one of yours :D (I think I found it here (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33343&highlight=splatter) --> "gz paint a splatter") :)

D Akey ~ thanks a lot for looking and commenting, much appreciated! :)

Eighty+ ~ hehe I don't look, I just paint! :D ... there's a lot of stuff going on that I don't understand, I try to not ask why or what, I just let it happen ;) thanks for stopping by :)

kenmo
10-09-2011, 02:00 PM
Excellent, love the results....