PDA

View Full Version : Tranquillity.

waheednasir
01-10-2007, 07:41 AM
hello...:), this is my recenet landscape/waterscape painting, done in artrage. i went for a peaceful, serene mood of a beautiful day, with all the charm of nature, its light and colors. ref. (a very common one), for only a small part of the construction was just consulted for a this particular architecture, which is even altered for my requirements. the entire scene is all self-visualized, my own composition. tablet used...:).

thanks for coming in.

waheednasir.

asardar
01-10-2007, 08:34 AM
Hey Waheed

This is great. I have just started using Artrage and was wondering at what size you worked as the brushes seem to stutter a bit at sizes too small.

Peter Pinckney
01-10-2007, 08:39 AM
Fantastic Waheed the water is incredible and the title perfectly suits the work.............beautiful painting.

Best to you

Peter

jacktar51
01-10-2007, 09:19 AM
Another great painting wWaheed....very nicely finished,very clean style, very good matey... Jack.

danbo
01-10-2007, 09:27 AM
waheed, it's really beautifull, i imagine you painting in a big size on a wall at home. I live in a very old house, and the light of this production will give a point of inspiration.
Thank you for this creation, i love it.

Verticae
01-10-2007, 09:59 AM
Splendid. I want to go there right now. Where do I buy tickets?

Thirsty Eye
01-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Very Fantastic

You enjoy a really magnificent imagination and sense of creativity. God bless you, Waheed.

Thanks for the joy your painting has created in my soul.

Regards

kiran
01-10-2007, 05:37 PM
love dear waheed
........blue and purple are really mysterious presence.........
beautiful..........thanx for the glimpse.

--------------------------------------kiran----

"Before a man studies Zen, a mountain is a mountain
after he gets insights, a mountain is not a mountain
When he really understands, a mountain is a mountain"

.......ZEN KOAN..........

free2
01-10-2007, 05:44 PM
So what isssssssssssss a mountain?
Not a fountain? I thougt mmmmmmmmountain was a sound,,,,
As a landscape painted... you can not walk in it....

Someone said - a rose is a rose is a rose - perhaps the same?
Or the question is the answer?!.,
:wink: [/b]

YaserAhmad
01-11-2007, 12:01 AM
Waheed, you are great artist, nice colors & composition.

well done :D

Bumble
01-11-2007, 05:38 AM
Beautiful Waheed :D

waheednasir
01-11-2007, 08:02 AM
thank asardar....:). i do paint on fairly big sizes, here the treatment, the reason for this look.
thanks peter...:).
jack...many thanks...:).
danbo...i really appreciate yor kind words on this..thank u...:).
thank u Verticae...lol...dont worry, ill take u along, when i visit...:).
thanks sweedie...:). its in real, but only the construction. everything else is fantasy (visualized), as i mentioned in the intro...:).
thirsty eye, many thanks for all your kind words...:). God bless u too. God bless everyone of us.
thank u so very much kiran...:).
thanks free2 and thank u for the mystery...:).
yaser...shukran (thank u)...:).
thanks alot bumble...:).

really appreciate your visit and taking the time to comment. best wishes to all...:).

DaveRage
01-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Wow, you really seem to play with the media :) . The detail in the building and then the big bold strokes and colours in the sky work so well.

alanti
01-13-2007, 12:38 AM
I love it.

It's so fresh, the paint still looks wet :)

alanti

Lee
01-13-2007, 05:27 AM
this is just beautiful, the colors must come from within,!!!!! strangely peaceful! should be painted on the ceiling of a dentists office !!!!!!!!!!!

Mary
01-13-2007, 06:47 AM
Well done. A very plelasing scene that one could look at and explore over and over again. You're very talented.

Selby
01-13-2007, 10:25 AM
ah Waheed..what a beautiful place to dream upon :D ..love all the purples in the hills and the lake...superb

Selby

ENCHANTER
01-13-2007, 01:01 PM
i WANT TO GO THERE!!! :D
WONDERFUL WAHEED

D Akey
01-13-2007, 04:44 PM
Really like this one Waheed.

I particularly like the palm to the upper left. It's a fresh rendition -- neither too chunky nor loose and it holds the form in a borderline abstract way. I like images that tread that line. Reminds me of your flowers somewhat.

Have you ever thought to take on exterior trees in the way you do some of your flower arrangement pics?

I liked the one you put up a month or two ago with the trees on the right. But that had a focus less on any particular tree elements and more on the overall setting.

What I'm talking about is the image one would have when you round a corner and Bam! You see a tree that overwhelms you -- where everything else is in support of that primary element, almost as if some landscaper designed it so you would get that effect.

May not interest you, but if it did, I'm sure you would have a great painting since your technique would really make it something extraordinary.

In the painting in this thread, I love the buildings and water and all that. I was just imagining out loud.

Very nice painting!

:D :D :D

waheednasir
01-13-2007, 06:18 PM
a Big Thank You to all of u...im so happy...:).

DaveRage, alanti, Lee, Mary, Selby, ENCHANTER and D Akey...really really appreciate your time and submitting wonderful comments.

DaveRage, ah, sure, artrage and me, always have a good, beautiful time whenever we are together, lot of fun...:).
alanti...yep..still looks wet...i like that...:).
Lee...lol...your detist's office idea is great...thats true... :lol:...i might contact one...:).
D Akey...thanks for following my threads and admiring them always. sure, i know what u mean with that Tree idea, its interesting. ill definately paint one. lets see. dont know when but i would...:).

many thanks once again everyone. have a great day.

tinchohc
08-19-2007, 05:01 AM
Beautifull work. The art-work in your page is awesome incredible.I like it :D