PDA

View Full Version : mardi gras finished

cartuneman
09-26-2011, 11:30 AM
here it is finished. Moved to my Gallery

gxhpainter2
09-26-2011, 11:58 AM
C-man you really did a fine fine job on this... it really captures and glitz , glamour and fun of Mardi Gras... not to mention the fantastic details. like the wrinkles of the lips the wet shine on the eyes, diamond sparkles... very cool...:cool::cool::cool::cool:

cartuneman
09-26-2011, 04:57 PM
thanks for liking it gxhpainter I'm going to move this to my gallery

D Akey
09-26-2011, 07:56 PM
Don't know about such things but can't you just upload it separately there as well, or are you looking to consolidate the comments?

Anyway, I saw it earlier and the type really put a great finish to it. Nice work indeed.

Was the model someone in particular or did you make her up?

Caesar
09-26-2011, 10:34 PM
Time to feast then now! Fantastic one. Bravo!

coops
09-26-2011, 11:23 PM
Beautiful work once again Cartuneman:)

cartuneman
09-27-2011, 02:30 AM
hey there Mr D, For some reason right now I can't get it to upload to my gallery, hummmmm? anyway the woman was from a pic... I have a lot of trouble painting true to life if i don't have a pic ref. if I don't they all turn out looking like a cartoon for some reason. The reason i wanted to move it was when ever I went back to look at it. It was no longer a pic but a bunch of gibberish letters and numbers It kept telling me on this end that it was corrupt and wouldn't appear after a couple of minutes on this end......Really don't know whats up with it. it actually did the same thing on another site.....Any way you all have a great day! thanks for the nice comments

Coops and Ceaser, thank you for stopping by hope you all got to see it.

pat1940
09-27-2011, 04:40 AM
Hi Cartuneman, I wasnt able to see your painting, I went to your gallery but not there, but what beautiful paintings you have, do you mind if I download A Stroll Through the Bistro, would love to try to create those beautiful brush strokes:)

cartuneman
09-27-2011, 03:17 PM
hey pat glad you like that pic and you can copy it and do with it what you want my friend sorry about the other pic I'm working on that

AT-TA
09-27-2011, 04:23 PM
Sorry, no picture for me. :)