PDA

View Full Version : Good Bye Summer

Caesar
09-24-2011, 03:18 AM
A little fight with watercolors using settings, but I kept the tonal monochrome of the cropped ref picture of some artist I saved, but I don't remind the name.
The figure is on one layer, the bathsuit on another, so that also After Niners may enjoy it ...:D

gxhpainter2
09-24-2011, 04:05 AM
Caesar... a pretty successful fight, I think you came out a winner on this one... nicely done. I enjoy the monochromatic aspect of it.;);)

Alexandra
09-24-2011, 03:11 PM
A great painting of such a pretty young woman Cesare. How quickly the seasons pass.

limey-g
09-25-2011, 12:58 AM
Nice painting Caesar, love the brush strokes.
Geoff

pat1940
09-25-2011, 04:52 AM
Nice watercolor Caesar, you did a great job, well done, my smilies are not working right now

Caesar
09-26-2011, 09:50 PM
Thank You, dear Gary! One color only is possibly a hard constraint for Your magical colorful creativity, so appreciate very much Your compliment.

Dear Sandra, what You say has a far deeper and philosophical content that goes beyond one season ... glad You remind me that I passed too many summers and I should get wiser. :D Kidding. Thank You very much!

Thank You, dear Geoff! I'd like watercolor brush could be more than just one shape ...

Dear Pat, Your appreciative words are smiling even iconless and I thank You very much!

coops
09-26-2011, 11:33 PM
This is great Cesare and I especially like the way you did her foot also the After9 is beautiful too:)

Caesar
09-27-2011, 12:43 AM
I really didn't expect You may notice a shoeless foot, dear Katie, :D so thank You very much again! Maybe it's shaped well for dancing too ... :rolleyes::p

AT-TA
09-28-2011, 04:40 AM
Good wc Caesare. Like the lethargic pose of a girl, must have been a very hot day. Always sad, when we have to wave good bye to such a wonderful time. And you have done very well here.

Caesar
09-28-2011, 08:13 PM
Resting and sleeping under the sun is a quite lethargic, "reptilian" wellness practise many of us enjoy probably because of our ancient part of the brain ...
Thank You, dear Anna.