PDA

View Full Version : Alien's garden

wenkat
09-23-2011, 08:10 PM
Eery or refreshing......?:)

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/gallery/files/6/2/5/8/alein_s_abode.jpg

Caesar
09-24-2011, 01:02 AM
This is one of Your best ever and a among the best abstracts in here!

D Akey
09-24-2011, 01:51 AM
BRAVO!

Excellent alien vegetation with colors that are other worldly. Really top notch!

gxhpainter2
09-24-2011, 04:09 AM
wencat.. I agree totally with Caesar and D Akey...you have a big winner here.. the lush colors and organic build of the forms are great stuff...:cool::cool:

Robyn
09-24-2011, 04:18 AM
That's a mesmerizing piece of work ... the fall remains of an overlush summer garden ... I can almost smell that dusty decay!

Thanks for sharing!

coops
09-24-2011, 06:05 AM
I want to shout out HOW DID YOU DO THAT????? Its wonderful and in my mind the best thing you have ever done Wenkat. I want to put one of my geishas up on the bridge, a mermaid swimming in the foliage and ballerinas dancing around your wonderful world of colours and textures.
A tutorial on this would be great. Sorry for going on so much Wenkat but I am enthrawled with this beautiful piece of artwork. (the viewers in the wings are shouting MORE MORE MORE)
Thanks for this wonderful experience.:)

Alexandra
09-24-2011, 06:11 AM
Gorgeous Wenkat!!!

iceaxe
09-24-2011, 12:16 PM
Hey Wenkat, great work. Any chance of posting a 1:1 sized segment of the original? Your post reminds me a bit of one of those chemistry set type, crystal gardens in my youth. Have never seen even the likeness of one anywhere since, until now that is...

MSIE
09-26-2011, 03:59 PM
this is very cool, I like it :)

wenkat
09-27-2011, 12:50 AM
I am honored for the comments and kind words from AR mates. I feel happy that I could produce something pleasing to you all - thanks AR!:)
IceAxe, I can't get your request clearly. Please elaborate and I shall do the needful. Coops remarked a tutorial would be ideal. But, not for this one as I have merged all the layers (without saving individually) and have only the final .ptg image! I shall try for one in the future. Hope you'd continue to enjoy AR and contribute as well! GL!:)