PDA

View Full Version : Combination Chamber

Alexandra
09-23-2011, 01:05 AM
Reach in-turn 3 to the right, 6 to the left, 1 to the right, 15 left, 0 right.
Then look out. Into the hole with ya, and no screaming please.:p

Peter, you need to find a way to close the rabbit hole. I keep falling in.:rolleyes:

Just playing around. Thanks for looking dear friends.:)

coops
09-23-2011, 01:08 AM
The arrows are showing the way Sandy but I have to have the map upside down to read it. Nice one again:)

gxhpainter2
09-23-2011, 02:15 AM
Sandy... you have a nice touch for these... they have the colors and complexity of a fine mandala...

Alexandra
09-23-2011, 05:02 AM
Good gosh, don't do that Katie, you might wind up in some swamp or something.:eek:lol-thanks!

Thanks Gary. They are a great source for relaxation.;):)

D Akey
09-23-2011, 10:22 AM
A fiver says Pinckney won't close the Rabbit Hole. :D

Would do no good anyway. That would only leave the Worm Hole, the Black Hole, the fabled Hole in One, ever so many holes. . .

Nope. No good at all. . .

Alexandra
09-23-2011, 11:43 AM
Haha D Akey, you are right. :D

Caesar
09-24-2011, 01:01 AM
You took us all in this ominous blender, dear Sandra :eek:..., but I'm pretty sure we'll get out younger and feel better afterwards and with much fun! :p

Alexandra
09-24-2011, 02:30 AM
Dear Cesare, I would jump in if this were the case!:D Thanks!
I've been so bored and have had a time thinking of anything. I decided to play around again with designs, and have started Blade because of one. I hope you can check it out. I am pleased with the outcome so far. I only wish I had saved the sketch, I guess I could do it again if needed. The airbrush added more definition, but the chin and nose...still not right.:(