Hail O Caesar O Mighty One very good always liked your birds and this time

Your at last letting the houmer creep out from the dark corner of your mind

Congratulation' s From that northern heathen. E+

brianmc
09-20-2011, 05:23 AM
very nice! I like this one alot.

gxhpainter2
09-20-2011, 05:33 AM
Caesar.. LOL.... nice image and an irreverent take on it with the second image... sometimes those things just need to come out !....

Alexandra
09-20-2011, 06:25 AM
Dear Cesare, somehow no matter what makeup is applied to this beauty she could never be funny in my view, and it is impossible not to notice or appreciate your talent.

D Akey
09-20-2011, 06:31 AM
Great technique, Caesar. You are definitely taking mastery over it.

Your proportions, line and paint are really good now. And the composition in this is very good as well. . . not to mention your deftly applied make-up. Bet that comes in right handy in a pinch.

I hope she likes this depiction and the two smiles bring a third one on the other side of the monitor.

Lima
09-20-2011, 09:11 AM
Wonderful and very well done... great painting Caesar.

barnburner
09-20-2011, 10:12 AM
So...now we know....you were dragon slaying on your vacation. :D:D:)
Very well done Caesar.. :):):)

MacPix
09-20-2011, 10:42 AM
Such a gorgeous portrait....and an unexpected surprise!:):)

Juz
09-20-2011, 01:46 PM
:D:D ROFL

I was just thinking how brilliant the first portrait was when I scrolled down for the suprise :):)

Caesar
09-20-2011, 08:04 PM
Thank You, dear ATPlus! I think that the idea that dealing with nice girls and ladies, beautiful nudities and erotic hints is out of a dark part of the mind and not form a natural and enjoyable benefit of our human condition God conceded to us living among this world pains, is a quite Victorian or Puritan vision. I thought You were not religious in that way, rather I understood You are not religious at all ... :D

Thank You, dear Brianmc! Asian beauties may have a quite special gentle and partly concealed charm inducing a mentally sophisticated mysterious sex-appeal, I think. I then added a little Italian content, because being warmly amusing add much to any relationship.

Dear Gary, a beauty taking herself too seriously would not be that charming after all and always risk to trespass the boundary between sexy and ridiculous, isn't it? Thank You!

Thank You, dear Sandra! Certainly the feminine universe exalt a little bit my talent and not for possible merely naughty reasons. You're right, I think that eventually some humour and self-irony doesn't detract to the charm, rather it may improve it ...

Thank You, dear D Akey! This time I just took a little more time for some details to be a little more accurate. I always tend to create colors by intuitive picking and by mix on canvas, so some tone may be not that right, but I think this gives some degree of chromatically richer outcome, thus showing the handcraft content an avoid the cold, distant, virtually obtained perfection.

Dear Oriane, once more I realized that the hard knife is just great. I appreciate the wet one, the soft one in few cases, but I like very much the hard one because it may either blend with some grain at higher pressure, but also be very good at very low pressure to blend very smoothly without producing deformations, like the soft one. It only requires thick enough paint on canvas to get the result. Thank You!

That's really a fantasy book, dear Barnburner! :D Thank You, also for Your excessive esteem on my aged capabilities ...

Thank You, dear MacPix! Maybe one way to blow some more life to a painting is to insert some sort of surprise which enlighten it with Your personal idea and vision ...

I hope the second looked brilliant too, dear Juz! :p Thank You!

coops
09-20-2011, 11:39 PM
You really can do portraits Cesare, I like them both very much but the first one is my favourite.:)

ARTGEEK
09-21-2011, 03:33 AM
Wow Caesar, this is beautiful!! Wish I could paint women as well as you! Brilliant work!

nightjar
09-21-2011, 05:06 AM
just a very pretty lady

pat1940
09-21-2011, 06:03 AM
Caesar, I thought I had already replied to this one, glad I checked it again, she is so beautiful, both are fantastic, love your portraits, such a wonderful painting:):):):):):):):):):)

Sketchism71
09-21-2011, 05:36 PM
Beautifully done in your excellent Caesaristic style! Fantastic structure and color. The second one almost has a haunting effect on me (probably because of how I feel about clowns). Beautiful work Caesar!

Caesar
09-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Thank You, dear Katie! As I used to say I'm less able (and interested) to painting flowers up to now ... :D

I wish too, but I still didn't find one willing to be painted by me. Maybe too shy or just not liking the paint smell ... :p Thank You, dear Artgeek!

Right, dear Nightjar, no more, no less than that (apart for her outstanding sense of humour maybe). :p Thank You.

Thank You, dear Pat! As usual I mess much up with colours, but I eventually get a good enough outcome in few cases.

Dear Sketch, I didn't imagine such a girl could look scary too somehow, but, in a way, You're right, also independently from the clown attire (with the attractive, mesmerizing effect of the make-up). :p Thank You!

kenmo
09-21-2011, 11:37 PM
Fantastic work... love both versions....

MSIE
09-22-2011, 07:06 AM
haha I love the clown version :D very cute!

great work on the fluffy jacket, and her eyes are just stunning .. very well done! :)

Caesar
09-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Thank You, dear Kenmo. I'm also quite happy the quick background definition helped to furtherly put the figure in evidence.

The jacket was intented to give the feeling of a more general softness, dear MSIE. The eyes were not overworked, to look convey a spontaneous and bright look and fortunately the strokes were lucky ones. Thank You!