PDA

View Full Version : Legend of the Seeker

Caesar
09-13-2011, 02:57 AM
Hi all!
An imaginary quick portrait out of that series. I used memory only to get some likeness. (She's supposed to be Bridget Regan)
Pencils and some crayon on the figure and a rough backgrund by roller and blending knife ...
The ink pen for some final outlines.

eighty+
09-13-2011, 04:22 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One as old as I am I do like your birds

by chance have you a harem tucked away somewhere i did look

in your summer palace but saw nothing :confused::confused:

:cool::cool::cool::cool: :D :D

gxhpainter2
09-13-2011, 04:29 AM
Caesar...HEY a BIG welcome back..:D I hope your vacation was pleasant and you are totally refreshed and we can see wonderous new creations from your hand again.;):D:D... this is quite lovely.. very nice work.

AT-TA
09-13-2011, 04:56 AM
Caesar , now i know who was keeping you from the forums...:-) i understand, she is really lovely, so warm and full of milk and honey...:)AM so glad to see your pretty work again... Am trying ink also, not that successful, i must add, but very good tool to learn.She is gorgeous....:)

Bobbyray
09-13-2011, 05:48 AM
There you are.....lost but yet found.....ahh glad your back.

Nice one......but I am not clear on exactly what she seeks? Mortally speaking I can use my imagination but in reality as the legend goes...........:eek: ???????

So whats the legendary history behind the Seeker? :confused:

OK, I am off, back to paradise lost.. till this storm Maria blows out...wo:eek:

D Akey
09-13-2011, 07:01 AM
I must say, you definitely know how to vacation. What was it, a month? Phew. Nice. In Gaul? Excellent. Leave it to the Italians to know how to live in proper proportion. Speaking of proportion. . .

Your painting resembles the actress, Caesar. Good mammary. . .er memory you have there. I think the smile suits her more than her usual brooding expression from playing her character. She's a beauty.

Welcome back, as Mister Ploos (Yorkshire accented Eighty+) would say "O Caesar"! Been looking forward to your return. If this painting is indicative of the spoils. . . I can only guess at the upcoming paintings from your head now that they're all refreshed and all. . .

MSIE
09-13-2011, 09:27 AM
I had to google her name .. she's a beauty, and your painting is very well done :)

welcome back btw :)

pat1940
09-13-2011, 10:49 AM
Wow Caesar, nice to see your gals are back with you lol:D:D:Dvery nice work:):):)

Alexandra
09-13-2011, 11:04 AM
I had to google her too. What a pretty lady and painted so well Cesare.

Sketchism71
09-13-2011, 08:39 PM
I found the focal point right away... and then my eye's continued to go back to the focal point again and again! Fantastic work Caesar!:D

Caesar
09-13-2011, 10:30 PM
Dear ATPlus the Old, actually my harem is in my mind since a couple of decades at least and it's lot safer so ... :D Thank You!

Thank You, dear Gary. My holidays were long, relaxing, although with lessons reviews with my two boys not very much school proficient. Not very exciting, since

She's a beautiful lady, dear Anna, and she's got also a quite appropriate look and features for the kind of fantasy story she played in, so I decided to check my memory to see how much she impressed my neurons ... :p:D Thank You!

Dear Bobby Ray, I'm out of my space travel Hybernation now, thank You, and I'm now back on Earth and warmed up again, as You can see. :D Thank You!

Dear D Akey, I really have been "laugh-rolling" to Your comment! Caesar used to deal with Gals (or was it Gauls?:rolleyes::p) and I'm sure I prefer equipped mammals able to laugh rather than the ones with whips and the rest ...:D Everytome I think to fantasy subjects and look to Frazetta and my preferred subjects I realize that some part of the old good Italians chromosomes tend to pop out no matter my advanced age. ;)
Thank You!

Isn't she, dear MSIE? Not that the series miss quite a number of other beauties too ...:p Thank You!

Maybe I should think to some pop or rock band for playing with them all, dear Pat ...:rolleyes::D Thank You!

Right, dear Sandra! She's a quite pale lady, but fortunately not a vampire ... :D Thank You!

Fortunately I got the attractor You say, dear Sketch, otherwise You would have better realised how poor and rough the superspeedy rest of the painting is in comparison .... :D Thank You!

kenmo
09-13-2011, 11:28 PM
A very delightful painting....!!!!:):):)

barnburner
09-14-2011, 12:15 AM
Welcome back Caesar! What a fine delightful effort to return with. :):) She is beautiful. :):)

coops
09-14-2011, 12:55 AM
She has a beautiful smile Cesare. Welcome back and hope the holiday was a great one.:)

mikejl
09-14-2011, 03:01 AM
Great job. Looks like the Kahlan Amnell I envisioned when I read Wizards First Rule.

Great book series. I read four of them.

Caesar
09-14-2011, 07:49 PM
Thank You, dear Kenmo! Some characters are certainly impressive than others ...:)

I'm less endowed for flower painting, so ...;) Thank You, dear Barnburner.

Thank You, dear Katie! Nice holidays at least for their duration. The beautiful smile is just the most lyrical part of her attractions. :p

You got her, dear Mikejl. The books are eleven up to now, at least the ones I found translated in Italian, but I only saw the movies of the two series available so far (the first one seen on TV and both then downloaded as Divx).My younger son likes it very much and takes me aside him to see them. Thank You!

Suha
09-15-2011, 04:18 AM
Welcome back:D

Caesar
09-15-2011, 07:54 PM
Thank very much you, dear Suha, and also for Your kind solicitude I answered to!