PDA

View Full Version : Pen sketch...

AT-TA
09-02-2011, 04:42 PM
I think you know her already... whenever i am too tired to think hard.. i just doodle scenes out of my head... and there always come them geese into the picture and a little girl who loved to take care of them and who understood what they did say to each other...I think i must buy myself geese again as my pets... would it be teribly weird? Then i would have to move and settle near the pound... they love to swim in the water, they keep themselves that way crispy clean white...and... and...and...hahaha:)

Pen, ink, and pastel ....

justjean
09-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Another great sketching/painting ,looks like your having fun Annie, she is a cutie and I wonder if you read "The Little Goose Girl" (the title was something like that ) when you were young:D

jibes
09-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Very funny Anna. You speak from experience? Geese are fine to look at.

AT-TA
09-03-2011, 04:15 PM
Thank you Jean, for peeking in. I love to look at other peoples studies and sketches... so i brought this here... in a case somebody else is the same. :)

Jibes, nobody can have more experience with geese then a farmers doughter. Do you know, that they are mating for life,are very intelligent, you can call them by the name, like a pet, and they come to you.Thank you for looking, much appreciated. :)

eighty+
09-04-2011, 12:08 AM
OH she was a farmer's daughter she was she was she was :D:D:D

thanks Atta for the info on the geese :D:D:D:D:D:D:D----E/S

eighty+
09-04-2011, 12:12 AM
hi Atta meant to say don't go to the end of the lawn as its long drop

to the next planet :eek: ok

barnburner
09-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Fine job Anna. There is always such a great tenderness to your paintings that I really enjoy.

You talked about geese mating for life. I think ducks do too, but I'm not totally sure. I know several years ago, rising water in our back yard trapped a female duck on our side of the backyard fence for three days.
We fed her during that time to help her out, but her mate on the other side of the fence, never left her side.
I thought that was really neat.

Alexandra
09-04-2011, 02:50 AM
Great pen work AT. You should have seen the Canadian geese coming over to my house from the lake yesterday, the cats were terrified. A funny scene.

pat1940
09-04-2011, 05:39 AM
Lovely work Anna, it is always a joy to see your work:):):):)