PDA

View Full Version : HANZZ CARICATURES

hanzz
01-07-2007, 05:22 AM
Long time since I posted a drawing here.
I intend to place more drawings in this topic, so as soon as I get them finished,I will place them in here.

This one was intended to capture a look. A look that influences decisions on worldscale...isn't that scary? Try to stay on the good side with this bird......

Tondy
01-07-2007, 05:37 AM
Oh my goodness, this is so well done! I'm not a quick sketch master, so charicatures always amaze me. You've captured Condoleeza so marvelously in this! Yep, that's the "momma" look she seems to give everyone. lol I love the lips. lol

toratarsus
01-07-2007, 05:40 AM
Thanks master...

jacktar51
01-07-2007, 05:52 AM
Hanzzz you do make me laugh... this a great painting though and it does have a strong resemblence to the old bird in question.I have only just dicovered several of the features of using the zero grain trick, and the artpen on zero pressure etc, and I'm just getting round to seeing how many new tricks can be done with layers... only skimmed the surface so far... loads to learn, very fun though,and very interesting....good picture Hanzzzzz, I am jealous of your skills.....Jack
PS nearly forgot.....That 3D stuff....I used to play around with that,using two different coloured pens, and red and green glasses from a 3D comic book, years ago, you mentioning it brought the memories of that back, I used to draw spiders in three D to make the girls squeek....Jack.

OldLink
01-07-2007, 07:48 AM
This is good Hanzz.

Amydragon
01-07-2007, 08:36 AM
:) Hanzz, you're a Master! Great painting, great caricature. Scary, too!

D Akey
01-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Marvelous caricature Hanzz!!!

I can see you use. . . the dots. . . in your portraiture. On her cheek. Does that mean we should pause and think before we . . . approach her?

hanzz
01-07-2007, 05:42 PM
I didn't had the time do spend more time on this one, but I intended to make them some "secret word" in Braille (blinds writing)
Those not able/brave, to look her in the eyes, could just feel her cheeks, and the dots would give some message.... :twisted:

drakeblake
01-07-2007, 09:18 PM
VERY good job Haanz!
I wold have to say A LOT about how much scary this woman to me, and, IMHO, your paint caught perfectly her tought... but i wont venture a political OT :wink:

I hope you'll post other "famous ones" caricatures... hehe
maybe you have some "berlusconi" in your book :lol:

That one is great!

DB

danbo
01-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Hanzz, she's my sister. Yes, when i was a young boy, she was older than me, and ten times stronger. She had this caracter. Welle done. Now can you in the same way, draw my sister in law without having seen her ?
I enjoy looking at your production

DaveRage
01-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Very well done caricature Hanzz, that expression!

Fashmir
01-09-2007, 07:02 AM
She's a scary lady no doubt about it. The really scary part though for me is, that with my home country fast moving toward fascism at home and abroad, she is, I suspect, just a pawn. I have a feeling that OT political posts like the one I am typing will all too soon go from impolite distractions from good art (well done Hanzz) to "evidence" that will get me locked away or worse. I used to believe in the United States I really did. I believed in my freedom, in the value of our constitution, in the concept of a servant government of the people and for the people. I was mislead. Mislead in every sense of the word. Before I was even born my country was sold to private banking interests who's agenda is power and global control. I am ruled not by statesmen and patriots, not by the kind of people the founding fathers of this country exemplified. I am ruled by a cartel of thugs. One of their eager willing puppets has been masterfully depicted above. Keep 'em coming Hanzz. :wink:

Apologies to any who might take offense at the OT nature and content of my post. I am a very frustrated man who finds himself disillusioned and betrayed by his country.

drakeblake
01-09-2007, 08:49 AM
I know the feeling Fashmir...

Hugs

DB

Levent Suberk
01-10-2007, 02:17 AM
Hey Hanzz, this cartoon is perfect and professional one as well as all other cartoons that you made. :D

By the way, Fashmir's comment is very good.

waheednasir
01-10-2007, 06:56 AM
this is real good...:). i like the expression, palette and the way it has been composed. fine job hanzz.

hanzz
01-10-2007, 07:16 AM
THanks Waheed,Levent,Drakeblake ,Fashmir,DaveRage,Danbo,Amydragon,Oldlink,Jacktar, Toratarsus,and Tondy.

I really apreciate this!

Peter Pinckney
01-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Sorry to use this thread for something else but Fashmir.................go to my music site and listen to the song High Time.............IMHO it suits your feeling!
http://www.isound.com/aubrey_small

Best to you

Peter

Levent Suberk
01-12-2007, 02:26 AM
Dear Peter, thanks for info 8) , perfect music, by the way are you second from left in this photo?

http://www.isound.com/aubrey_small/photos/87394

hanzz
01-23-2007, 07:30 AM
sketch with ballpoitn on a plain piece of paper.
scanned,and painted in AR2. Hairstrands had some adjustments in Artweaver.
These two Programs should work together ,importing/exporting-wise I mean.

jacktar51
01-23-2007, 07:52 AM
Ohh nice one Hanzzz!!....Two for the price of one,and very professionally done,very nice picture ,very nicely finished as well....Jack.

Verticae
01-23-2007, 07:53 AM
Should've been skinnier :B

Awesome stuff, though.

hanzz
01-23-2007, 08:13 AM
Yeah, I found pictures of them ,some red carpet photos... Horrible, So I figured I'dd do a pic of them when they were real beauties....Maybe I should do a "before and after" picture, like for an add...... :twisted:

maror
01-23-2007, 10:38 AM
great hanzz... that's something i can't...glad to see that other peoples are so skilled.....

greez

drakeblake
01-23-2007, 09:02 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

You got a gift man!
Exagerating some somatic tracts or flaws, you still preserve the likeness with the subjects and their good/bad-temper: that's a really professional skill.

These caricatures are amazing! Rarely i saw such good ones. :D

Bravo!

DB

heikki
01-23-2007, 09:07 PM
:)

Good work Hanzz.....i look your paintings and somehow i start to sing old song...duju duju duju duju woonna dance...only different one word ..... duju duju duju duju woonna kiss...hmm. that first one :D

:)

Levent Suberk
01-24-2007, 02:00 AM
Dear Hanzz, another perfect cartoon from you as always, you are professional cartoonist Hanzz, congratulations.

Selby
01-24-2007, 11:31 AM
ahh hanzz...great likenesses

Selby

D Akey
01-24-2007, 03:40 PM
sketch with ballpoitn on a plain piece of paper.
scanned,and painted in AR2. Hairstrands had some adjustments in Artweaver.
These two Programs should work together ,importing/exporting-wise I mean.

Hanzz, what does Artweaver have that makes it useful for hair?

Nice caricatures. Those lips say sure injections to me!

:D :D :D

hanzz
01-24-2007, 05:12 PM
In artweaver you can use a bitmap as brushtip. So the brush to make hair would be several elongated dots together, making great strands of hair.

jacktar51
01-24-2007, 06:12 PM
Hanzz...A good tip...I have Artweaver too but I dont use it that much.I think that Artrage would benefit from having a carefully selected
range of changable brush tips though,that is something missing at the present.....Whats your feelings on that Hanzz...Jack.

hanzz
01-25-2007, 02:33 AM
That would make it THE Top-application ever.

hanzz
03-14-2007, 08:27 AM
Here's my latest...This is a couple, very nice people I stayed with them in France for the caricatures festival of Samer. I'm going there again next month, so this could be a nice surprise for Bernard and Lilianne (we called her "liane") :lol:

the inset is just so you can judge likeness, it's hard with "not famous" people.

jacktar51
03-15-2007, 05:47 AM
The Man in this Photo reminds me of JIMMY JEWEL... You wouldnt remember him your tooooo young.... Jack.

jacktar51
03-15-2007, 05:48 AM
Forgot to add... that they are very fine caracatures Hanzzzzz...Jack.

oscilis
04-08-2007, 10:22 PM
I love the idea of braille on her face. Super image.

hanzz
04-27-2007, 06:16 AM
I've had a great time in Samer (France) at a caricature festival.I made some new friends, and made them a caricature.Because we've talked a lot about Artrage, and one of them got a copy since, I decided to do both in ArtRage, hair was done in Artweaver.

hanzz
04-27-2007, 06:17 AM
and the other one...

bupaje
05-02-2007, 07:34 AM
Stunning work Hanz. I'm amazed at the quality and texture.

hanzz
05-05-2007, 05:49 AM
thankzz. Glad someone notices my posts... 8)

D Akey
05-05-2007, 07:57 AM
I particularly like bodard! Superb work.

That one doesn't feel like it's merely going for a clever distortion of a simple mugshot.

I think I particularly like it because it's acting. That expression you captured goes farther into a representation of a full being. It has captured visual likeness AND persona. You have him as a believable character who is alive and moving about. Excellent and dimensional.

hanzz
06-30-2008, 06:16 AM
Long time no posting pictures here. Mainly because I was waaay to busy. It was also some time ago since I painted a picture completely in AR (besides the hair and beard)
Hope you like it..

D-man777
06-30-2008, 08:26 AM
Fantastic work as always, Hanzz!

D Akey
06-30-2008, 10:30 AM
Missed ya, ya lug.

Big comeback. Brilliant.

Selby
06-30-2008, 10:56 AM
hehe:)nice one

Selby

hanzz
07-01-2008, 02:26 AM
I recorded some of the painting process. Does anyone knows how to adjust things in it? I mean like resize or slow down .
I have it in flash and avi.

pai
07-02-2008, 06:23 PM
It's very nice to see your new caricature painting. I like this dark background one. You really captured his eyes. :)

D Akey
07-02-2008, 09:18 PM
Hey Hanzz, don't take the lack of posting personally. May want to post in the general area since this is more or less the forgotten treasury. I think the Ambient Spotlight is out. Shame really. The best stuff gets the brush.

hanzz
07-03-2008, 02:51 AM
Thanks Pai. The background was done with the roller, and smudged with the crayon tool.

Thanks Dakey.I will post it there...

screenpainter
07-03-2008, 11:44 AM
wow! stunning work Hanzz. Excellent chiarascurro and many other great painting skills exhibited. :)

hanzz
07-24-2008, 07:28 PM
http://www2.ambientdesign.com/gallery/files/2/1/meg_ryan.jpgMeg Ryan:D:D

irishrose
07-25-2008, 01:50 PM
Ooooh, I love her! She's a great actress! You captured her perfectly!!!! i wish I looked like her! ;) Even here she looks great!