PDA

View Full Version : Alien Shaman

Bobbyray
08-28-2011, 08:59 AM
Hi all,

I have a new artwork to share with you... :)

This is an Extra Terrestrial Alien Shaman Priest in prayer to his Creator. It is Just a theory. :rolleyes: hehe

Hope that you enjoy it.. All done in ArtRage SP 3.5 except for the main body of the Shaman made in Poser and back to ArtRage which was then airbrushed.

This was a project I worked on for over 3 months...the original painting is a PNG and huge....this one was re-sized and converted to jpg.

D Akey
08-28-2011, 09:08 AM
Hello Mother, Hello Father. . . here I am at. . . Camp Granada. . .

Ooohhh . . . sorry, my deal fellow. . .you said Alien Shaman. . . not Allen Sherman. . .

It's brilliant. No kidding. So I'm curious, what were you doing for those three months? A real world painting for a job or something else? It's a great composition. I love the placement and body attitude of the shaman. I can almost hear tingly exploding sounds along with it. Fascinating concept as well. :):):)

Bravo!

Bobbyray
08-28-2011, 09:26 AM
Hi D Akey

Well I was busy with the magazine and just worked on it as time permitted me between all the storms and hurricanes and all.

Thanks, I am glad that you enjoyed it. The human body in poser took a few days to position as I wanted for the background. Then I had to paint the mask and touchup highlights in ArtRage.... anyway I think it turned out pretty cool. The original is for sale as a print... framed and all. It is a png 3500px X 4500px

Suha
08-28-2011, 10:22 AM
Wow..How beautiful,At the same time worries me;)

Bobbyray
08-28-2011, 12:37 PM
Suha

Thank you..... not to worry though..... :) All is good.

coops
08-28-2011, 09:07 PM
Good vibes, good light and very good painting:)

Docsmith626
08-29-2011, 05:40 AM
Good stuff, BobbyRay. I've been busy lately, learning Genesis @ DAZ Studio. I suspect it will work very well with ArtRage. :D

gxhpainter2
08-29-2011, 06:59 AM
beautiful work bobbyray....I like what you did with the alien... not too over the top in weirdness but definitely:):);) alien...

scribbledsoul
08-29-2011, 12:47 PM
Neat! You did an amazing job here, thanks for sharing it! :D

Bobbyray
08-29-2011, 01:22 PM
:)Coops.....thanks as always for looking in.....and the compliment.

:)Docsmith....long time bro....DAZ? hehe it will for sure. Good to hear from you
and thanks much.

:)GXH....Glad you enjoyed it, I wanted something different with the alien scene.

:)Scribbledsoul...Thank you very much and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it.

How about you guys submit some art for the ArtRageUS magazine?
Artist Portal Section.....we need ART.......send me something new of yours
OK? iPad too jpg to [email protected] (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/[email protected])

OK back to work on the mag, see you guys later.....BRAY

justjean
08-29-2011, 03:49 PM
Love that b/g, and you do great with poser my people all ended up with arms and legs in the wrong places :D

Bobbyray
08-30-2011, 01:32 AM
Justjean

Thanks much... yes poser is somewhat difficult to work with in positioning but if you use the movement dials instead of the drag method..it works best. :)

Poser is very nice in so many ways..... ;)

pat1940
08-30-2011, 02:54 AM
WOW Bobby, love this, great artistry, so interesting to look at:):):):)

Bobbyray
08-30-2011, 07:09 AM
Thank you Pat....I am happy that you like it. ;)