PDA

View Full Version : Tinzo's Stream

shechat
08-22-2011, 07:21 PM
Looking through the 'Ambient Spotlight' thread I found the wonderful work of Tinzo, he doesn't seem to be curently active on the forum and the link to his personal web page no longer works. I hope all is well with him. I loved this particular work of his:
http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5155&page=52

This is my attempt to follow his brush strokes and learn from a great master painter

Alexandra
08-22-2011, 08:04 PM
I wonder about so many people here too Sheila and hope that they are okay.
Such a beautiful piece, and so peaceful. Great job!

haakoo
08-22-2011, 09:03 PM
The link seems to do just fine,maybe it was just down temporarily

http://web.mac.com/btinsley/mywork/homepage.html

Hans

coops
08-22-2011, 09:39 PM
Tinzo's work is always brilliant to see and I am so happy to view them all again.
Well done Shechat on bringing his art back for all to see and well done on such a beautiful painting:)

scribbledsoul
08-22-2011, 09:51 PM
Wow, I agree, Shechat, that painting is beautiful! What a talented artist he is.

MSIE
08-22-2011, 10:47 PM
I like your "attempt", shechat :) the colours you used are beautiful, well done!

dcahall
08-23-2011, 12:37 AM
I am "jealous" of people like you :)

I have retired and am trying to learn how to draw as a hobby. I have attempted some of the tutorials from one of the links. I posted a couple of attempts under the Critique thread but have had no response (Mountains is the thread). I do not seem to get the results I am looking for at times and would like for people like you to give me some pointers.

I would truly love to be able to achieve results like yours.

Peter Pinckney
08-23-2011, 01:08 AM
This is very good Sheila.................some news of Tinzo............Brian moved house to a place near the sea where there is very poor internet connection, no broadband I believe he said, so uploading his work would be almost impossible. So we just have to hope that the powers that be, get busy to give his area of the world fast connection.

pat1940
08-23-2011, 01:45 AM
Sheila, 3 words, Beautiful, Magnificent, and Exceptional, Love it, must check out his work, he would be proud of this one you did Sheila, what a wonderful piece:):):):):):):):):):)

screenpainter
08-23-2011, 02:53 AM
Edit: as of 2014 every painting everywhere by Brian Tinsley has been removed I am guessing by his family. Deviant art account closed. and his mobile me gallery gone. We Miss You dearly Brian.

gxhpainter2
08-23-2011, 03:50 AM
Shelia... very very nice work and the thread to Tinzo's work was a very special treat... he is a master and an amazing person... glad to see from Peter and others that he is doing fine just a poor internet connection... hopefully that will change so we can see more of his work..:):)

justjean
08-23-2011, 03:56 AM
Sheila, 3 words, Beautiful, Magnificent, and Exceptional, Love it, must check out his work, he would be proud of this one you did Sheila, what a wonderful piece:):):):):):):):):):)

Pat said it and I agree :D

shechat
08-23-2011, 07:17 AM
Thank you Sandy, Peter posted some good news, it good to know Tinzo is doing fine.
hakoo thank you I was clicking on an old link
Katie,& scribbledsoul my thanks, I agree Tanzo is amazing.
Thank you MSIE I appreciate your nice comment
dcahall I have only been painting digitally for a short while but I have been painting traditionally for a good few years. I think you learn a little with each painting you do.
Thank you Peter. It is good to know the Tinzo is fine and still producing his wonderful paintings.
Thank yo so much Pat
Thank you for the link screenpainter, I have added it to my favorites and will certainly be visiting often.
Gary thank you I am relieved Tanzo is doing well and echo your thoughts.
Thank you Jean your comment is very much appreciated.

Lima
08-23-2011, 11:23 AM
I have not had the pleasure to participate in the forum along with Tinzo. But I know his work. Certainly a very talented professional. A great tribute Shechat ... besides a beautiful job. Congratulations dear lady.

shechat
08-25-2011, 12:52 AM
Thank you Oriane, so pleased you like my effort.