PDA

View Full Version : O

MSIE
08-14-2011, 03:46 PM
this one started out with me trying to paint a marble ... well, I did, but then I added some more layers, and that's what I came up with after doodling around :D

watercolour, some oil, some gloop, some pencil, some airbrush, some paint tube, some crayon and chalk plus eraser and knife ... I think that's all :o
hope you like it!
click to enlarge ~ comments and critics always welcome :)

silvy
08-14-2011, 07:34 PM
You have used all possible techniques and the result is really interesting
Neat, clean, elegant. .... it will take the other letters at this point:)
A personalized alphabet;)

D Akey
08-14-2011, 07:47 PM
Now that's a fine doodle!

I like it a lot. Makes me think of some air brushed Art Deco motifs, only not quite. It has a more solid dimensional feel. It has a quality. Keep doodling!

Juz
08-14-2011, 08:28 PM
Extremely cool MSIE, love it :):)

Alexandra
08-14-2011, 09:48 PM
OoooooOOOoooOOOoooOOOOoooooOUTSTANDING MSIE!

MSIE
08-14-2011, 11:25 PM
You have used all possible techniques and the result is really interesting
Neat, clean, elegant. .... it will take the other letters at this point:)
A personalized alphabet;)

thank you Silvy :) actually I didn't use *all* of the tools ArtRage is offering - for example, there isn't a single sticker spray in this painting (although I'm a big fan of sticker spray :D).
"the other letters" ~ great idea, but I'm sort of chaotic when it comes to painting, and the thought of having to do 25 more letters in this particular style makes me shudder :confused: lol

thank you D Akey, I'm glad you like it, thanks for sharing your thoughts about the painting :)

Juz, Alexandra ~ thank you ladies :) :)
(Alexandra you made my chuckle :p)

coops
08-14-2011, 11:35 PM
Thats one great doodle MSIE and reminds me of so many things. Is it my washing going round and round? Whatever it is its perfect:)

Jasminek
08-15-2011, 12:36 AM
Great result of a doodle!:)

gxhpainter2
08-15-2011, 02:52 AM
MSIE.... i saw this last night ( for me ) just after you posted it and loved it immediately but want to let it sink in some more... it has so many things that I like... starting with the delicate watercolor tints and then the strong solid O.. which looks like a portal into another space that has started leaking plasma out into our universe... graphically a strong image with rich colors and as Alexandra said so well ... oooooOOOOoooooOOOoooOOOH!;);):):):)

D Akey
08-15-2011, 03:23 AM
Hahahaha. :D

Seriously good and multiple reactions to your art.

jibes
08-15-2011, 04:50 AM
Marblelicious!!!!

eighty+
08-15-2011, 05:11 AM
MISSE ...............:mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D :D

MSIE
08-15-2011, 08:53 AM
MISSE ...............:mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D :D
yes, what's up dear Eighty+ ? :) ;) :p

@ coops ~ believe it or not, since you mentioned your washing machine, every time I look at my painting I want the inside of the "O" go round and round, wouldn't that be cool?!? :D
thanks for your kind comment!

@ Jasminek ~ glad you like it, thank you :)

@ gxhpainter ~ actually, the light blue watercolour waves were the last things I was adding before falling asleep :D lol .. but doesn't matter at all! I'm glad you like the painting! thanks for taking the time to let it sink in, and for your kind comments :)

@ D Akey ~ I agree! :)
thanks for stopping by a second time :)

@ jibes ~ :D:D:D thank you! :) *chuckles*

eighty+
08-15-2011, 10:26 AM
MISSIE I like your blue jumper ad red hat pity you can't hold your head

up :confused: :eek: :cool: :D :D :p