PDA

View Full Version : Paisaje / Landscape

damasocl
08-10-2011, 09:38 AM
Fotografía manipulada.
Sobre una fotografía de Fernando López M, he retocado solamente con la Espátula, ajustando % de Metálico, Rotación, y otros.

Photo manipulated.
Over a picture of Fernando Lopez M, I only tweaked (retouched) with the Knife, adjusting % metallic, Rotation, and others.

Juz
08-10-2011, 03:27 PM
A brilliant photomanipulation Damasocl :):)

The thing i love most about this piece is that you've eliminated the two problems that give away that something began from a photo:-

a) the palette has become a painters palette rather than a photographic palette

b) you've eliminated much of the fine detail that also is a mistake most make when doing a photopaint

Fabulous Job, and I love your use of texture!!

justjean
08-10-2011, 07:34 PM
Wonderful :):):)

coops
08-11-2011, 04:09 AM
Wonderful glowing colour well done:)

Lima
08-11-2011, 09:25 AM
Damaso eu tambem gostei muito desta tua imagem. Uma beleza. Parabens caro amigo. Enhorabuena.

Belvrog
08-11-2011, 09:34 AM
Love the tint of the shadow under that big foreground tree and its paint texture. Great one Damaso.

D Akey
08-11-2011, 09:35 AM
Imagen muy atractiva. Parece a una pintura al óleo delgada. ¡Bien hecho!

Very attractive image. It's like a thin oil painting. Well done!

damasocl
08-11-2011, 10:19 AM
Just, jastjean, coops, Lima, Belvrog, D Akey:

Estimados amigos: una vez más, compruebo, (confirmo) que Art Rage nos ofrece múltiples posibilidades para "tratar" una imagen.
Retocar, pintar, calcar, dibujar, ... y que sigue actualizándose cada vez mejor. Bien por el software y sus creadores.

Dear friends, once again I check, I confirm, that Art Rage offers many opportunities to "treat" an image.
Retouching, painting, tracing, drawing, ... continues to be updated and getting better. Good for the software and its makers.

kenmo
08-11-2011, 10:47 AM
A brilliant photo manipulation that doesn't look like a photo manipulation...

hildee
08-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Fascinating! Well done! :)