PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Matic

pinkpanther
08-07-2011, 10:45 PM
HI,my first ever script record painting..started with something..ended with something...i like snow ..cant help...hope you will understand..posting script and painting..both..enjoy..some editing and colors in photoshop..

script (http://www.sendspace.com/file/eqx7me)

gxhpainter2
08-08-2011, 02:39 AM
pravin.... a beautiful painting I really like the arctic station feel... I am sorry but what do you mean this was done by a script? I know AR has a scripting feature but have not explored it yet...

pinkpanther
08-08-2011, 02:51 AM
hi..thanks..i have recorded this with record script in new 3.5 artrage..by running same script you can see the painting prosess..it reproduces every action in artrage..try...script above

gxhpainter2
08-08-2011, 03:04 AM
Pravin...not getting this... I clicked the link and went to a down load site where it wanted to install some codec... which i did... but it never seem to run your script.. so I just saved script as .arscript and opened AR to run script and it just opened a window with a bunch of binary code???.... clearly not a simple process.. or what??

pinkpanther
08-08-2011, 04:15 AM
Pravin...not getting this... I clicked the link and went to a down load site where it wanted to install some codec... which i did... but it never seem to run your script.. so I just saved script as .arscript and opened AR to run script and it just opened a window with a bunch of binary code???.... clearly not a simple process.. or what??

its in there...you have to play the script..it will regenerate the painting....i thinks its happening because of the extra brushes i have installed in the art rage from the art supplies..may be...i will try to do these with some default tools..

MSIE
08-08-2011, 06:41 AM
pinkpanther, me too, I like snow :) great painting!
thanks for sharing the script :):)

@ gxhpainter ~ I've attached an image showing where to click in order to download the .arscript

you don't have to install any codec :confused: .. no need to click on all those advertising links on the filehoster's site ..

hope that helps :)

pinkpanther
08-08-2011, 07:32 AM
Thanks MSIE..