PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Render

pinkpanther
08-05-2011, 06:34 AM
Hi everyone..rapid stuff continues...

Caesar
08-05-2011, 08:59 PM
The word coming to me in fron of this is "compact strength" around a "concealed surprising power".
Excellent design again. We'll hopefully see soon some of these Hyunday concepts on sale ... ;):p

kenmo
08-06-2011, 02:35 AM
Beautiful render.... love your style....

gxhpainter2
08-06-2011, 02:38 AM
Pravin.... great concepts.. I like Caesar's assessment of "compact strength" and "concealed surprising power"... that is what I see too... these are much more refined and finished looking they would be great on a high gloss brochure or website... always exciting to get to see what new stuff you have done!:D:D;););)

pinkpanther
08-07-2011, 10:49 PM
The word coming to me in fron of this is "compact strength" around a "concealed surprising power".
Excellent design again. We'll hopefully see soon some of these Hyunday concepts on sale ... ;):p

Beautiful render.... love your style....

Pravin.... great concepts.. I like Caesar's assessment of "compact strength" and "concealed surprising power"... that is what I see too... these are much more refined and finished looking they would be great on a high gloss brochure or website... always exciting to get to see what new stuff you have done!:D:D;););)

Thank you all...Caesar,kenmo,gxhpainter..:):):):)