PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Rapid

pinkpanther
08-03-2011, 06:36 AM
hi everyone..

D Akey
08-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Getting a feel as if it has been carved with a whipping action of a sword. That has an interesting connotation of flash and alpha male kind of stuff which your super sporty, fast feeling, ultra shiny automobiles have. Sort of a futuristic knight would drive this really really fast and furious.

Caesar
08-03-2011, 08:40 PM
Incredible how You get a tangible car out of pictograms, symbolic, stylized elements .... Your mind don't seem to elaborate and work out car designs, it just seem to have been created and developped with endless car design built in circuits and melodies You just have to download and append to any whatsoever graphical pretext.
You're absolutely amazing, dear Pravin!

AT-TA
08-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Nice expressive work. I think this thing is capable of flying . :)I see the wings at the top of it...:)

Alexandra
08-04-2011, 02:27 AM
WOW, attractive and unique, very sharp both in meaning and view!

gxhpainter2
08-04-2011, 07:39 AM
Pravin....ultra amazing work... I totally agree with Caesar and D Akey...:cool::cool::cool:

pat1940
08-04-2011, 07:53 AM
Wow the speed of lightning, beautiful job:):):)

Belvrog
08-04-2011, 10:03 AM
Another great one pinkpanther. Nice flow.

pinkpanther
08-05-2011, 04:22 AM
Getting a feel as if it has been carved with a whipping action of a sword. That has an interesting connotation of flash and alpha male kind of stuff which your super sporty, fast feeling, ultra shiny automobiles have. Sort of a futuristic knight would drive this really really fast and furious.

thanks Akey..futuristic knight....i like that...

Incredible how You get a tangible car out of pictograms, symbolic, stylized elements .... Your mind don't seem to elaborate and work out car designs, it just seem to have been created and developped with endless car design built in circuits and melodies You just have to download and append to any whatsoever graphical pretext.
You're absolutely amazing, dear Pravin!

thanks Caesar..you know exactly what your saying.. that's why everybody admires italia at first place when it comes to art and car designs..i owe you for you opinion..

Nice expressive work. I think this thing is capable of flying . :)I see the wings at the top of it...:)

thanks AT-TA...thats really true..i didn't noticed..thanks

WOW, attractive and unique, very sharp both in meaning and view!

thanks Alexandra..

Pravin....ultra amazing work... I totally agree with Caesar and D Akey...:cool::cool::cool:

thank you thank you thank you..he he:)

Wow the speed of lightning, beautiful job:):):)

thanks Pat:)

Another great one pinkpanther. Nice flow.

thanks Belvrog..somehow i manage to do it...